Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (20360 Views)

"My Prediction Remains That..." Comrade Deji Adeyanju Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:
thats the thing about you obedients. people like you and want to join your cause but i notce ater a while they just dont like your movement anymore and turn against you . deji adeyanju and reno were initially obedents as well as many people i now but now they cant stand the obedient movement you people should understand that the way you do politics in the east is a turn off for most ngerians and they would eventually tun aganst you, posting denigrating pictures of old men, abusing elders, fighting everybody, abusing everybody, attacking everybody . these are the strategies that make other tribes who were obedient to jump ship and start abusing you . try to fix it

Has obidients done worse than Apc and tinubu urchins did to Jonathan? including deji??

So Jonathan was not an elder?

When tinubu urchins insulted Peter obi and atiku is 2019 they were not elders?

if u don't carry ur usless guilt tripping elsewhere u will get some more doses from obidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by newnigerdelta1: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o.

We no get money to do chair renovation every day for Aso rock o

If he like make he shit for aso rock,he better pass obi lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Freebills12: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2022
I have always known that Deji is pro Tinibu... Kwankwaso is now in oblivion, Tinibu has problem with north, northerners are coming out too, Christians are not happy with him, age, health and dip rooted political foes of his will fight against him 2023. Atiku don't have a strong VP and issue with Wike is yet unresolved. Obi needs to work more in core northern states

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Exceed15: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji all these just for your belly.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by chloride6: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2022
At this point the odds favour him.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Mrbenny001: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Let him win na...Deji too will also continue his social media wailing
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Anybody that does not support Peter Obi is talking nonsense,

Not at all bt if u support a wrong or useless candidate at this time in Nigeria u are talking nonsense.

Do u see obidient disturbing Kwankwaso? Bring out an osibanjo and nobody will say u are talking nonsense.

Nigerians have a right and civil duty to reject nonsense. it has absolutely nothing to do with Peter obi like u all want to think.

I voted Buhari in 2015. I voted Atiku in 2019 I am not about tribe or religion like some of u clowns and pretenders. I want a better Nigeria by lawful means necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Michelle70(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

If he like make he shit for aso rock,he better pass obi lie lie
at least Obi no go piss for Aso rock sha.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Born2Breed(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2022
What do you expect.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by kwasoly(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Brushstrokes20: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2022
This dude must be high on cow dung again undecided
After the lifeless, heartless satanic party of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS wrecked Nig for almost 8 years ...
Deji sure needs psychiatric evaluation ASAP undecided undecided

# anything but Apc and pdp!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by sukkot: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Has obidients done worse than Apc and tinubu urchins did to Jonathan? including deji??

So Jonathan was not an elder?

When tinubu urchins insulted Peter obi and atiku is 2019 they were not elders?

if u don't carry ur usless guilt tripping elsewhere u will get some more doses from obidients.
HEY BRO am just trying to help you if you want to win the election. thats all am doing. take the correction or leave it. your funeral grin grin grin grin

you cant get hausa or yoruba votes by denigrating pictures of their elder statesmen . these 2 tribes respect their elders. take correction if you want SW and NORTH to be obedient

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by IbadeHQ: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Not at all bt if u support a wrong or useless candidate at this time in Nigeria u are talking nonsense.

Do u see obidient disturbing Kwankwaso? Bring out an osibanjo and nobody will say u are talking nonsense.

Nigerians have a right and civil duty to reject nonsense. it has absolutely nothing to do with Peter obi like u all want to think.

I voted Buhari in 2015. I voted Atiku in 2019 I am not about tribe or religion like some of u clowns and pretenders. I want a better Nigeria by lawful means necessary.

What happened to live and let live!

This violence and Bitterness will not work for Peter Obi. Peter Obi supporters are synonymous with hatred, abuse and disrespect.

Choose your choice and let others do so. This is democracy remember?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by emerged01(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
datola:
I doubt it because of the decision of Tinubu's running mate.

Things look good for Obi.

Obi is not popular than GEJ,yet he lost. He toured all the mega churches in Nigeria yet he lost. Media election doesn't work in Nigeria . Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by colestephan86: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1557988017612128256
They need to align more, that's what Tinubu is doing differently

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Oceanjagaban: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
my fear be say Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o.

We no get money to do chair renovation every day for Aso rock o
na for pampas company to use am as their ambassador
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Troublemaker111: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Baba forget , he is very right many are angry with Apc even here in SW na curse people dey give them. Apc poor performance go affect them . Oun ti mo ma todaju ni
Spirit04:
there's zero evidence to prove that North or any region aside SE is angry with APC. If they run any elections this morning millions of people will still vote APC. Hatred for APC is only a figment of your own imagination

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Gandollar(f): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji is no more a ricivist Tinubu urchins called him previously. He is no longer a PDP member like they often dismissed him.

He is now the lord and savior of APC and his word is now law to the urchins.

Wow! I love Nigeria politics!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
The Cashtivist has spoken. Give him more cash tomorrow and he will go 360 degree...
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Gandollar(f): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Baba forget , he is very right many are angry with Apc even here in SW na curse people dey give them. Apc poor performance go affect them . Oun ti mo ma todaju ni
Oti daju already nah. It's crystal clear Tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Troublemaker111:
how many thousands of people voted APC in both Ekiti and Osun few months ago?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

What happened to live and let live!

This violence and Bitterness will not work for Peter Obi. Peter Obi supporters are synonymous with hatred, abuse and disrespect.

Choose your choice and let others do so. This is democracy remember?

when u all insulted Jonathan, insulted Atiku and Peter obi is 2019 where were ur manners u now preach?

Jonathan was degraded by same Apc and tinubu urchins like ge was a common thief bt now obidient are doing same against Apc and tinubu and they are shouting Nonsense trying to guilt trip and emotionally blackmail them into silence?

This has to be a big joke.

Obidient are not about Peter obi bt good governance and they are upset with the past rubbish we have been tolerating suffering and smiling.

I ask u guy suffer no dey taya u?? undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Advocate500: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji If this will restore your sanity, may it happen to your life not Nigerians according to your wishes.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:
HEY BRO am just trying to help you if you want to win the election. thats all am doing. take the correction or leave it. your funeral grin grin grin grin

you cant get hausa or yoruba votes by denigrating pictures of their elder statesmen . these 2 tribes respect their elders. take correction if you want SW and NORTH to be obedient

As far as I'm concerned if Jonathan and even obasanjo can be insulted why can buhari or tinubu?

ohh the real problem is because u assume the insults are from igbos or because of Peter obi??

Well I'm cordial with all bt I won't shy away from the Truth to please anybody.

I'm fighting for a better Nigeria not for Peter obi or Southeast. We are all suffering it aren't we? despite the fact I vote for buhari in 2015 against Jonathan.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Ogaga87(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
mymadam:
Dis Adeyanju sef, just dey shake table anyhow! What a character? grin

Yet his man fell woefully in Osun state.. Abi 27,000 na 27, that's a margin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by ridbell01(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2022
socialmediaman:
So far it’s looking that way. Still hard to predict for now especially with the level of political awareness in the core north
lol � � � � �. Political awareness in core?. Screenshot this LP WILL NOT HAVE UP TO 1 MILLION VOTES IN NE AND NC.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by uchennaq(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Most of them are sourcing for cheap traffic, don't mind foolish people.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Goodnigga: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
I even saw it in my dream two months ago , so I know he’s going to win , just not sure of the margin but he’s going to win .
That was not a dream but a nightmare! This election winner is somehow hidden by GOD himself. No pastor has a clear winner in mind as revealed yet.
Even me I am yet to see the winner by any revelation aside my natural calculations. But this I know, the will of the people oftentimes is the will of GOD. Israel wanted a king but God wanted to rule himself through Prophet Samuel, but they insisted that they want to be like other developed nations who have kings, despite that God never bought the idea, he told Samuel to give them a king.

Many Nigerians wanted one man, they are willing ( working towards his winning) & they are obedient ( registered to vote), automatically they will eat the fruit of the land. You can connect the dots.

Selah!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by IbadeHQ: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

when u all insulted Jonathan, insulted Atiku and Peter obi is 2019 where were ur manners u now preach?

Jonathan was degraded by same Apc and tinubu urchins like ge was a common thief bt now obidient are doing same against Apc and tinubu and they are shouting Nonsense trying to guilt trip and emotionally blackmail them into silence?

This has to be a big joke.

Obidient are not about Peter obi bt good governance and they are upset with the past rubbish we have been tolerating suffering and smiling.

I ask u guy suffer no dey taya u?? undecided

I said it, I know you must be one of Peter Obi's supporters. You don't even know me and you said I insulted Jonathan. One thing is clear to me insults and attack will not win votes.

There's no polling unit on Social media.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Goke7: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2022
sukkot:

Don't waste your time correcting fools, they will never listen. At the end of the day they will say everybody hates them.

The igbos are bad competitors and hate competition. Even business or trading they claim to be good at is premised on attacks on others through counterfeits at cheaper prices or deliberate pricing way below market to outwit others. That's what they call smartness in their eyes. To compete healthily with others is impossible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.

Na waoooo
Na OBI u see.
This man must have bleeped your mother sometime ago.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by pfadom: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji Adeyanju is taking sense for the first time. Unless there's a mending of cracked or broken fences in PDP, Atiku will "lule" in 2023.

Nothing will change the position of the traditional progressives irrespective of the religious politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.