Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? (847 Views)

Between Germany And Norway / My Experience Living In Germany And Trying To Learn German On My Own / Italy Or France, Which Is Better And Cheaper To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Between Germany and France, which is better for someone who wants go move with family?
Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by Didijiji: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Naija… Katsina precisely

1 Like

Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by alakara(m): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Germany

1 Like

Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Didijiji:
Naija… Katsina precisely
Did Buhari send you?

1 Like

Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by Chloraseptic: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Both are way way better than Nigeria that's what should matter to you right now.

But personally I think there's a little bit more money to be made in Germany than France

2 Likes

Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by Evidenx(m): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2022
LoveThemChubby:
Between Germany and France, which is better for someone who wants go move with family?
From the bottom of my heart,go to Germany,I have someone in Germany,he told me everything about Germany,far better than France,I also have someone in France.

1 Like

Re: Between Germany And France Which Is Better For Family Migration? by HRprof: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
LoveThemChubby:
If you are into business go to Germany
If you will look for work France is good but ......
Generally I recommend Germany, is better than France
In everything you get to learn the language you will experince language barriers in those countries especially France

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Wants An Advice Between Kenya And South Africa / How Do I Begin To Travel The World With My Nigerian Passport / Hottest Place To Spent The Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.