Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil (3473 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by IamANigerianMan: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
This is happening in my village in kogi state

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by jeromestarks: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
See this one. When did you join nairaland?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Honestfrend: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one.. E go shock them come 2023.

The youth are taking back their country from old criminals..

21 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one.
We move.

4 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by cRobo: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by chubinwa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one. should have been on politics section

4 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by SailorUgo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Most of those supporting Atiku and Tinubu on this forum are not even in Nigeria!

They’re in countries with good leadership, access to uninterrupted power and water supply, good educational facilities for their children etc.

They’re paid propagandists!

Vulture bbq griller
Peter Obi
Etc

And you’re in Nigeria with no money to Japa?

BE WISE!
BE AWARE!
VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!

11 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Faber(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okay na...They said no structures, but LP structures go later full their compounds

I just dey drive pass 2nd Junction around Sakponba area of Benin City, omoh na so giant Obi billboards full area.

While coming back I go snap am post here

9 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Stanweezy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
That's nice

1 Like

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
When the people work for you not even the devil can work against you

Atiku is a deem failure

Tinubu is starting an endless failing journey if he will even live to fail like atiku

Kwankwaso should be arrested for belittling obi

Wike karma is already serving him hott

6 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by sammirano: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
So the mud village house is your structure? You zombiedents needs serious brain transplant. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by ajekpaks(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na you be class captain?

2 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
When the people work for you not even the day will work against you

Atiku is a deem failure

Tinubu is starting an endless failing journey if he will even leave to fail like atiku

Kwankwaso should be arrested for belittling obi

Wike God is already serving him hott

This homo undecided

2 Likes

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

This homo undecided

Stop editing my writeup you abomination

https://www.nairaland.com/7268369/please-cum-without-touching-myself

Here is your thread

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Stop editing my writeup you abomination

Here is your thread

Stop editing my writeup you abomination grin

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Stop editing my writeup you abomination grin

Nairaland is promoting homsexuality on the forum gays like Andriodai now think's they have right to be gay in Nigeria

The mods are not doing anything about it to curtail the disease the homsexuality is spreading on this forum

Homosexuality is a choices and and mental illness that needs to be treated in psychiatric

Don't let people tell you is not a choice it is it's another form of mental sexual festishness

Some people on this forum support homosexuality because they want to look liberal minded, but do they know anything about what they are defending they are simply follow follow

It will get to a time we will be scared for our children not to one day tell us they decided to be gay

Rape cases will be in the increase it won't be only man to female rape anymore
But now including man to man rape which would could lead to societal violence

STDs would now be easily transmitted and even faster see what the Europeans are facing...

We don't want this in our society

Am taking time to inform everyone supporting
Such act or defending homosexuality should have a Rethink and shun them from our society and on nairaland but rather to their personal research to find out the truth for themselves instead of allowing the people in the act feed you with their lies

AndroidAI is a gay that needs to be put in chains

Mods pleased do something about the rise of homosexuality on this forum as long as it's a crime in this country it should be address as such here

The screenshot is from AndroidAI thread a renowned gay on nairaland

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Nairaland is promoting homsexuality on the forum gays like Andriodai now think's they have right to be gay in Nigeria

The mods are not doing anything about it to curtail the disease the homsexuality is spreading on this forum

Homosexuality is a choices and and mental illness that needs to be treated in psychiatric

Don't let people tell you is not a choice it is it's another form of mental sexual festishness

Some people on this forum support homosexuality because they want to look liberal minded, but do they know anything about what they are defending they are simply follow follow

It will get to a time we will be scared for our children not to one day tell us they decided to be gay

STDs would now be easily transmitted and even faster see what the Europeans are facing...

Such act or defending homosexuality should have a Rethink and shun them from our society and on nairaland but rather to their personal research to find out the truth for themselves instead of allowing the people in the act feed you with their lies

Mods pleased do something about the rise of homosexuality on this forum as long as it's a crime in this country it should be address as such here

You have been EXPOSED for a long time grin

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by pointblank247(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ojebego
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

You have been EXPOSED for a long time grin

Say something else dump gay
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Say something else dump gay

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by YeePeyHaa: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is this what they mean by structures in politics?

Don't you know that they are referring to PEOPLE/ Supporters/ strong followers who will mobilise for the party on the day of election and not empty buildings?
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Blazebond(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Most of this things are being set up by individuals whom are likely to dump the party after next year's elections loss,the party did not set it up that is what we mean by them (labour) not having a structure,all these building's and whatever are private donations that can be withdrawn at any time �
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mooh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG grab your agbados and come and defend the undefendable.

1 Like

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

E concern you?
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Rexymania(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Labour party is like David vs Goliath, while they underestimate, they are picking stones
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Stop rewriting my word's you abomination and posing them as mine

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by duro4chang(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
In your village. What of our villages?
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Stop rewriting my word's you abomination and posing them as mine

You never see anything grin

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

Abomination
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

You're an abomination when you die your body shouldn't touch the earth it should be burnt to ashes so you won't soil the dead with your madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Of Benue State Declares For Peter Obi / Betty Akeredolu Was Denied Senate Ticket Because She Married Non Igbo / Tinubu Rejects Gej's Offer Of Interim Government Vice-presidency SAHARAREPORTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.