Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil (3475 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (2) (3) (4)

Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Jubal01: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Is this structure? No dey wind yourself here oga!
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by idu1(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Party are not just buildings. They are foot soldiers at the grassroots canvassing for votes.
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by Gourdoinc(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.
Re: People Saying Labour Party Has No Structure Are Jokers, See Want I Saw In My Vil by AndroidAI(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I have a confession to make sir. I don't know what is wrong with me but i keep abusing small boys. My mother even took me to our native doctor here in Imo State, yet am not free. No child is safe with me, and now everyone in our community knows. I am a disgrace to humanity. The only thing waiting for me now is death, or psychiatric hospital. I am tired of life

Wow shocked shocked shocked

Ifeanyi Okowa Refused To Pray Like Muslims / 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll) / Gombe Guber: Appeal Court Affirms Governor Yahaya’s Victory