Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why Are We Manipulative On Who To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Manipulative On Who To Vote (149 Views)

'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / INEC Registering Foreigners From Niger To Vote In 2019 - Southern,m'belt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Manipulative On Who To Vote by K4diamond: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2022
I really need to understand why some people attack someone who makes his or her opinion known especially as it concerns who to vote between Obi,Atiku & BAT. Once the person is not their candidate be ready to receive the hammer from all angles. To the best of my knowledge BAT & Atiku left active service in 2007 and Obi in 2014. What are the scorecards to show one is better than the order? In 2014, many people were manipulated into believing Buhari is the messiah now his austere policies are what we as Nigerians are contending with.

Has it been revealed that one of these politicians is the SPECIAL ONE - “our Mourinho”.

Enough of Cyber bullying because of these politicians. No permanent enemies or friends but common interest in politics

Let’s be wise

(1) (Reply)

"We Have Repented, Forgive Us'’ – Insurgents Beg Nigerians / My Complain To Nairal Land Mod For Not Fair To Me / Hon Emeka Atuma Hosted ,interacted And Demands Support Of Ikwuano Youth Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.