Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! (3284 Views)

SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" / Money Wives: The Nigerian Girls Sold To Repay Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Rechargeam247(f): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
I will attach some screenshots now, I would help share this for wider coverage.

The reasons why I shake my head when some Nigerians deliberately take loans they know there's no means of repayment and still go about saying the loaners should do their worse.

Ignorance is never an excuse. There's no free money anywhere, you will repay one way or the other and certain things still work in Nigeria.

She said it all.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44 help push this for more people to see and learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by God1000(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Interesting, young people should be careful
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by ibechris(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
The new epidemic in town is excessive loan takers.

It happened to my friend 9years ago.

He collected a loan at Oceanic bank and when Ecobank took over,he knowingly stopped his repayment thinking that the merger was away to narrowly escape paying up his loan liabilities so, as time went by,he started a business and when he needed a loan,he approached diamond bank at wuse zone 4 and the bank went further to check him up at Credit Burea...men,this guy was owing money he never expected with so much compounded interests.

He had no other option but to pay but the bank refused to grant the loan until he was able to prove to them in subsequent application that he was capable.

Young men,pls be careful oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Rechargeam247(f): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
ibechris:

He collected a loan at Oceanic bank and when Ecobank took over,he knowingly stopped his repayment thinking that the merger was away to narrowly escape paying up his loan liabilities so, as time went by,he started a business and when he needed a loan,he approached diamond bank at wuse zone 4 and the bank went further to check him up at Credit Burea...men,this guy was owing money he never expected with so much compounded interests.

He had no other option but to pay but the bank refused to grant the loan until he was able to prove to them in subsequent application that he was capable.

Thank you, most people think because anything goes most times in this part of the world, the money they loaned without repaying won't be demanded for.

There are a lot of such threads here on Nairaland where they encourage themselves not to pay as nothing will happen. Reasons I had to share this so people learn.

1 Like

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by stacyadams: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Story ..boys continue collecting loan jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by mespusinglez(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
WE WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT UNTIL WE ARE ALRIGHT

1 Like

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Rechargeam247(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
mespusinglez:
WE WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT UNTIL WE ARE ALRIGHT
With unpaid loans, you can't be alright.
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
She is wrong even though i don't support taking of loans.

Loan apps stops interests on loans after about two weeks or one month.

No loan app will accumulate your interest for more than 1 month.
Once you took a loan and you don't pay back, they add interests to it but after about 1 month they stop adding the interest, though it varies with different companies.

I know of a loan app that stops adding interest after three weeks.

It kind of makes sense because if someone can't pay you, what makes you think he will then pay you back including interests that has almost tripled the money. Isn't that wickedness and devilish?
I know it's bad to take loan and not pay but any load company that is adding instrests up to more than 2 months to one year must be closed by the government.
That's blatant wickedness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by mespusinglez(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rechargeam247:
With unpaid loans, you can't be alright.
WHY CAN'T I BE ALRIGHT.....

1 Like

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by fabianiyobosa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
These loan apps are greedy. 30-35% interest.

1 Like

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by victor9jaar: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2022
don't take loans if U can't pay though it's almost like they are asking for it.
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Gben5: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
ibechris:

na lie you dey talk...e be like say u dey work with loan app....you think say Nigerians go fear
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Gben5: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
SugarDdaddy:

Once you took a loan and you don't pay back, they add interests to it but after about 1 month they stop adding the interest, though it varies with different companies.

It kind of makes sense because if someone can't pay you, what makes you think he will then pay you back including interests that has almost tripled the money. Isn't that wickedness and devilish?
I know it's bad to take loan and not pay but any load company that is adding instrests up to more than 2 months to one year must be closed by the government.
I no say na loan app u dey work for...Una don registered under Nigeria law?
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Gben5: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
SugarDdaddy:

I no say u dey work for loan ...Una don registered under Nigeria law?

1 Like

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Rechargeam247(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
These loan apps are greedy. 30-35% interest.
Taking it is a choice.
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Exmilitant(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Rechargeam247:

Taking it is a choice.
My phone keeps ringing everyday and a voice would mention a name in my phone contact who took loan from them and won't pay back. They said my name was used as guarantor and my BVN would be bla bla bla if i don't compel the said person to pay up.

Why do they embarrass debtors like that? They guy might lose the trust of people.
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Oshiogwemoh(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2023
So!
I go there to borrow 200million and dem refuse to give me because my bvn has been flagged, so!
We still no go pay!
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by ogaemma: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2023
The same way Buhari have mortgage the future of Nigeria with loans Nigeria cannot pay for the next 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by asanausana91: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Those loan apps are they officially registered with the CBN?
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Jacobx007: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
asanausana91:
Those loan apps are they officially registered with the CBN?
They are criminals undertaking illegal business in Nigeria
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by imagrg(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fraud everywhere you go! grin
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by Reelmii: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Some people go just spoil their future with their hands just because of wat they will eat this minute
Re: Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! by superCleanworks(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
some have turned it to career

(1) (Reply)

Netherlands: A Country With NO Jail / Becareful Of Scammers On Nairaland !!!!! / First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.