Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! (1618 Views)

Ijaws Will Pay Tinubu Back In His Own Coin / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / More Reasons Ijaws Will Resisted Biafra From Entering Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by dominic17: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why making this guy relevant? he is not spoke person of Ijaw people. Moreover, I have never heard anybody mention Ijaw on Obi campaign. Voting is individual choice, he has only one vote and everybody is entitle to his or her vote. He doesn't have mandate to represent Ijaw people.

Qtrpst4:
Everytime ijaw this ijaw that. We're una dey when dem wan kill GEJ for office.
We no be una mate, your own Nah to eat kpomo drink ogogoro, impregnate una wife and play draft while your wife feed you as most of una no even get work sef talk more of feeding una family.
No dey bring mouth for Igbos again, we no be una mate

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by Qtrpst4: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
I know he is an imposter and ijaw people don't behave nor talk like that. We are brothers and I'm posters can't come in between us.

Tinubu and his urchins always dishing ethnic slurs and crying victims

dominic17:
Why making this guy relevant? he is not spoke person of Ijaw people. Moreover, I have never heard anybody mention Ijaw on Obi campaign. Voting is individual choice, he has only one vote and everybody is entitle to his or her vote. He doesn't have mandate to represent Ijaw people.

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by GreatBoss: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I know he is an imposter and ijaw people don't behave nor talk like that. We are brothers and I'm posters can't come in between us.

Tinubu and his urchins always dishing ethnic slurs and crying victims

We are not brothers.
Im Ijaw and Ijaw is Ijaw and Igbo is Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by Qtrpst4: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
See urchin, who you help and why will I want your brotherhood, what has wealth to do with poverty and wretchedness like you? Abeg shift

GreatBoss:

We are not brothers.
Im Ijaw and Ijaw is Ijaw and Igbo is Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by SHINJA: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Everytime ijaw this ijaw that. We're una dey when dem wan kill GEJ for office.
We no be una mate, your own Nah to eat kpomo drink ogogoro, impregnate una wife and play draft while your wife feed you as most of una no even get work sef talk more of feeding una family.
No dey bring mouth for Igbos again, we no be una mate

Stop this rubbish...

Don't create more enemies for the igbo's

Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by spearman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
limeta:

Thats how much you fancy the fulani chains on you
It look good on you truth be told.
TO MANY IN NIGERIA, THE WORST FULANI IS BETTER THAN THE BEST IBO.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by GreatBoss: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
See urchin, who you help and why will I want your brotherhood, what has wealth to do with poverty and wretchedness like you? Abeg shift

You don't see Ijaws begging on the streets its Igbos that do it.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by wingmanIII: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Extremely stupid and irrelevant thread!
Rubbish!
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by limeta(f): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
spearman:

TO MANY IN NIGERIA, THE WORST FULANI IS BETTER THAN THE IBO.

You acting out of fear or brainwash
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by 140oladayo: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thats how much you fancy the fulani chains on you It look good on you truth be told.Thats how much you fancy the fulani chains on you It look good on you truth be told....
Re: Breaking News!!! See Why Many Ijaws Will Not Vote Peter Obi!!!! by ken6488(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
666Advocate:
It is because everybody have their choices its not by force.
Why is it that whenever an Ijaw say � they are against peter obi una call � them Yoruba?
Is Asari Dokubo Yoruba, is Godsday Orubebe Yoruba, is General Ditari Yoruba?
All these guys are Ijaw leaders with very many thousands of followers.

Many of us Ijaws don't like it when we hear Igbos voted for Jonathan massively.
Thats not true. First and foremost Buhari also had votes in all South East States too both 2011 and 2015 and secondly the Igbos voted for their jobs.
We owe no allegiance to no person.
The way Buhari gavè the main positions under his government to North same way Jonathan gave it to Igbos.
Nevertheles, Yoruba voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 too.
Im Ijaw and Igbos should stop acting like we owe them something.
We owe them nothing.

Ani kpor ebi gha yeh.

Ari Tuwo fiama otu owei gha?
Oormini sei lamor nimi kimi ama.
Divide and rule has failed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed Sharing Money To Politicians - Reno (video) / Massive Crowd Seen In The Street Of Gasau As Tinubu Arrives With Gov. Matawalle / P OBI FANS RAINING CORSE ON HIM FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO CHALLENGE TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.