Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (14748 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by labelle123(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obi-Datti
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Kendo999: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2022
lovinagbad:
Let him go to the North and test his popularity
when campaign start you we cry taya cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Waterbear(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Emmy3:
People open their dirty mouth and say obidients are toxic and intolerant.

I am an "angry" Obidient because the country has failed to provide basics to her citizens.
Until Nigeria happen to you, you will never understand why many obidients are "angry".

I lost my father to robbers,
I lost my grandmother because hospital was on strike,
I have two degrees; yet no good job.

What could be more toxic than APC and PDP happening to Nigeria?

Deep.....
Painfully deep
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by grammarian247(m): 4:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Tflex01:

You may be right.
But it becomes a criminal act when you demonize others for being tribalistic in their choice for president when your own reason is partly tribal.

Most of the Igbos I know in real life know there is nothing special about Obi but they believe Nigerians should give it to him because "it is Igbos turn". One clearly confessed that he knows Tinubu is more competent than Obi even at his age. He knows Tinubu can handle this present Nigeria better but will never vote him ahead of Obi.

There are more Yoruba who are guilty of what you said: more Yoruba will vote BAT because he is Yoruba than a typical Igbo man will do. I am an Igbo man and have stayed about thirteen years in Ibadan. The Yoruba worship their elders even when they are evil elders. The Igbo are known for disagreeing with their leaders if they are not performing.

Bro, BAT can only boast of his financial muscle. You and I know that many things about him are shrouded in mystery. Remove tribalism and see through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Ocholi / Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.