Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri (14741 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by EMXTAN1(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Man like Obi...
Can't wait for 2023
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Reinamaria(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2022
We're ready for a new Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by bewla(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Realtalk20:

Typical Tinubu supporter, full of hate abuse and anger ..
Drink some water , Peter Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Your take
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by BlackPantherxXx: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Good that he's using these words.

They will be well interpreted in other regions as a call for Biafuro.

Your eyes go clear soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by bolabadmus38: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2022
For me, it's not a youth thing, it's about ideologies. Most of these people we are complaining about today entered all the various positions as youths but today we are condenming them. Let's not be overwhelmed with these youths stuff. We need Good and God fearing leaders irrespective of their age. Let's pray to the Almighty God to choose for us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ZombieSlayer1: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2022
The masses are the ones funding this man's campaign.
The support is fully organic.
Obi is our next president
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Sure thing we gonna do
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by rippa(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
grin Zombidients and Obituarists are dead brain
Obi is part of Nigeria problem bcs he was once a governor and a failure for that matter grin

We will take our country from all old politicians since 2007

Enough is enough. We don't want IPOB agenda in Nigeria
U started by saying he is part of the problem
And ended with u don't want IPOB agenda
Where is the correlation in you statement?
From being part of the problem to IPOB
And who among the candidates isn't part of the problem?.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by SugarGirl44(f): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Mumu man. No be only take back.
When he's part of the problem.
A youth at 62, hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by grammarian247(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Correct yourself, you will say Igbos are ready to sacrifice anything for thier brother and not Nigerians as you claim, if truly Igbo are patriotic, why you will tell a certain presidential aspirant not to come to your region to campaign, I am not a politician but my own view is that this whole thing has been tribalize

Tell when it was never about tribalism, just tell me. Also prove to me that your support for whomever it is not out of tribalism. The only reason you can be rooting for anyone else apart from Obi is either he is of your religion or tribe. Don't rush to reply, think deeply about that fellow you are supporting and try to place your hand on why you are supporting him, do this just with yourself, don't consult anyone. And when you are through, keep your findings to yourself; don't share it.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by jrusky(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Take back Nigeria from where? Some thing Boris Johnson said during Brexit and plunge UK into inflation nightmare right now.

Take back Nigeria and you are ipob supporters.

Take back Nigeria and your son stepped his filthy shoe on our flag.

Take back Nigeria by bullying, harrassing, gun brandishing, threatening same Youths baa?

Take back Nigeria and you own 70% stakes in Biafra brewery company baa?

Take back Nigeria with all your lies and pretentious life.

Take back Nigeria and give it to we that said we are not part of Nigeria since 1960 till date.

You can deceive those fools but not me because I know your mission. So obi shut up and feck off to hell.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by luba9876: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
This liar called Peter obituary should first advise Igbo youths to take back their SE from ipog/ESN terrorists before taking back Nigeria.

Peter pandora Obituary can only be the president of online republic of Biafra!

God bless Nigeria
Devil curse those ipogs who curse Nigeria.

Waiting for the swearing in of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

Also advise Atiku to stop book haram and bandits in the north, may be he will be elected

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by DSC7: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by slowice(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Omo this man is extremely fit, in a space of 2 days he's been to more than four places and ve travelled across States.

This is the kind of president we want.... Not medical tourism ones or the ones that think they are too big for Nigerians to talk to or even see.
They can even do media chat. The only way we hear about them is "the presidency" whatever that stupid word means, as if na presidency we vote
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Patusoro: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2022
I have been obedient since I was born. Can't stop now
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Obi no joy at all youth no get joy if u argue with a youth in beer parlor saying obi no go win you go hate yourself grin. Just try it go to any eatry or joint and say obi will lose just argue with your friends someone outside will join mouth like this "Taaa! Obi will win wahala don wake oh" boom! Argument with fact don start oh grin cheesy You come wan boast him brain ask him/her if he has voters card immediately he reach his wallet boom! grin begin talk e dey play e dey show cheesy cheesy OBI MOVEMENT NOBI HERE OH! MEHN NA OBI I GO VOTE WHAT ABOUT YOU??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Mrkindness: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2022
ECASH120:
Can someone estimate the worth of that building?

This is what someone gave freely for Peter Obi to become president.

This is what APC and PDP never got and I will never get.

Nigerians are ready to sacrifice anything for Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

As it stands now, Labour Party office is the most beautiful and most expensive political office in South-East
Buhari Don reset our Brain, it's either we sacrifice our resources to get it right now or fulani terrorists groups will kill us all and take over our lands in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Femi8586(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Correct yourself, you will say Igbos are ready to sacrifice anything for thier brother and not Nigerians as you claim, if truly Igbo are patriotic, why you will tell a certain presidential aspirant not to come to your region to campaign, I am not a politician but my own view is that this whole thing has been tribalize

Yoruba Muslim

Tinubu is your lord and savior.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Gourdoinc(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Alpharey: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Obi is part of Nigeria problem bcs he was once a governor and a failure for that matter grin

The same thing Obi said is what you are saying here. Which one is IPOB again. Obi did not say Igbo youths, he said Nigerian youths. Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by deltateam: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2022
ipobcannibals:
This liar called Peter obituary should first advise Igbo youths to take back their SE from ipog/ESN terrorists before taking back Nigeria.

Peter pandora Obituary can only be the president of online republic of Biafra!

God bless Nigeria
Devil curse those ipogs who curse Nigeria.

Waiting for the swearing in of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023.

It seems you just woke up. Soludo is already winning the battle and it was posted on Nairaland yesterday. Peace is returning to south east apart from the kidnapping caused by Fulani terrorists.

Soludo called a spade a spade but I doubt if Buhari can do same. He will not call his kinsmen to order. They have entered all the states in Nigeria with their madness causing trouble.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Alpharey: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2022
rutibatrified:
sad efen Obi will be batified before December

Bat cannot rule humans.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Igbodicool(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
And when the certain presidential aspirant was making consultation towards the primaries, did he visit the region?
When he was constituting his campaign team, did he include people from the region.
None of the presidential aspirants is crude in bitterness, tribalistic and hatred as the candidate you are trying to defend.
We are Igbo, we love everybody that's why you see us living in every part of the world!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by OKC22: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Obi should intensify his campaign more in the south west and noth east because that is where you will find the stubborn and die hard APC supporters who believe that Asiwaju cannot loose his turn to become the president.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by 8stargeneral: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Sir,we d youths are solidly behind u...obi's movement is unstoppable
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Tflex01: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2022
grammarian247:

Tell when it was never about tribalism, just tell me. Also prove to me that your support for whomever it is not out of tribalism. The only reason you can be rooting for anyone else apart from Obi is either he is of your religion or tribe. Don't rush to reply, think deeply about that fellow you are supporting and try to place your hand on why you are supporting him, do this just with yourself, don't consult anyone. And when you are through, keep your findings to yourself; don't share it.

You may be right.
But it becomes a criminal act when you demonize others for being tribalistic in their choice for president when your own reason is partly tribal.

Most of the Igbos I know in real life know there is nothing special about Obi but they believe Nigerians should give it to him because "it is Igbos turn". One clearly confessed that he knows Tinubu is more competent than Obi even at his age. He knows Tinubu can handle this present Nigeria better but will never vote him ahead of Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by ECASH120: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2022
bewla:
Igbo want to trick us to believe that Obi is young

Pls how old is the
President of France, Canada, Belarus, Australia,

Obi should wait for his time after TINUBU

Confused people we don't want Nigeria it's zoo

Only Biafra

The useless ipob and marks killer prevent them from getting PVC

Let me see how una go vote

Those of you calling Peter obi leader of IPOB note that if you regard Obi as IPOB leader, then you can also comfortably say that Buhari is the leader of killer herdsmen and Atiku leader of Boko Haram and bandits. Tinubu should also be called the financier of oduduwa Republic and Sunday igboho.

For the fact that there is insecurity in Southeast doesn't mean Obi is behind. In fact the level of insecurity in the North is worst and no one is blaming any northern politician for it.

It is only foolish and stupid for one to link Peter Obi with IPOB

How much has Buhari's administration paid Boko-Haram and bandits in the name of ransom?

Despite the whole world calling Fulani herdsmen terrorists Buhari and his fellow northern politicians refused to designate them as terrorists
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by Eniitankorede: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
This man is a big scam. Was he not among those who destroyed NIGERIA? Was he not serving in several PDP committees? One of such committee sold NEPA to scammers who had no money. Can Obi query why there’s no light?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by GoooodHardDick: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2022
ECASH120:
Can someone estimate the worth of that building?

This is what someone gave freely for Peter Obi to become president.

This is what APC and PDP never got and I will never get.

Nigerians are ready to sacrifice anything for Peter Obi's presidential ambition.

As it stands now, Labour Party office is the most beautiful and most expensive political office in south east

It's the most expensive political office in Nigeria not south east. Stop making peter Obi look like an Igbo project.

There are other regions supporting Peter Obi too, about few months ago a man here in Edo State gave a massive building to Obi for his campaign and office. So let your comment go wide and not limited to south east alone
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by okorogodwin4(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:

you will die in obidient matter can't you face your bullion van thief
Re: Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri by SMGGroup: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:

You no wise at all. So anyone that makes statement represents the whole of Igbo. Even governor umahi statement does not represent any Igbo man aside himself not to talk of some unknown entity.

You are actually the one tribalising the whole thing by exaggerating fallacious tribal lines.

You can only deceive your likes

You must be a Yoruba Muslim. You guys have a pattern of thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo / Salihu 'Dawisu' Tanko Yakasai Returns To APC In Kano / Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.