Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About (2167 Views)

"It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Pregnant Woman About To Leave Mall Was Searched, See What She Hid Inside Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by uchebest20(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2022

The feelings “disappeared” as I saw his back phone, says a Nigerian woman about the man she likes

After explaining why she stopped being interested in a guy she had fallen in love with, a Nigerian woman made headlines.
She said that it was a case of love at first sight, but that sensation vanished the moment she saw the back of his phone. The man’s usage of an iPhone with buttons made her chuckle, which she saw as a warning sign.

A woman from Nigeria described how a man’s phone caused her to lose interest in him. The woman said in a TikTok video that she fell in love with the guy the moment she saw him, but that her emotions for him vanished as soon as she learned he used an iPhone with buttons.
A guy who uses an iPhone with buttons, in her opinion, is not suitable for her and should raise a red signal.
She said that she learned about his phone via seeing at the back of it when he held it up while pushing.
The lady recorded the man unknowingly to him. Defending herself from the backlash she received, she wrote under her post:

“Na (the man) still button iPhone user.”

https://metastar.com.ng/the-feelings-disappeared-as-i-saw-his-back-phone-says-a-nigerian-woman-about-the-man-she-dislikes/

Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Obudupikin: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
She must be a very shallow minded lady.

MODs, please do not take this garbage to FP. There are a lot garbages there already.

3 Likes

Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
She likes 3som
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Goldbw122(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
That is why it is not good to look down on anyone.
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Gosj001: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
So, they now use phone to quantify how rich a person is? Well no be today e start sha

My siggy sha
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Kingcalls: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
U can see how dumb these girls are

3 Likes

Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Benki003(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Someone that is talking prolly had to Bleep and suck 50 dicks to buy the iPhone she’s definitely using grin

1 Like

Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Holybaddo: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2022
I know lots of millionaires wey dey use button phone
If they use big phone it old tecno phone
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Foodqueen(f): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2022
It's ok.
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by Gadafii: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
What did mosdi say about Nigerian girls
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by germaphobe(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Gadafii:
What did mosdi say about Nigerian girls
"Nigerian girls are useless, all of them." mosdi.
but seriously alot of these hoes are super useless
Re: The Feelings “disappeared” As I Saw His Back Phone, Says A Nigerian Woman About by rohangold: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2023
Nigerian girls can never change

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Her Camel Toe (video) / Rhihana Why / Banky W Apologies To Us Fans Over Failed Tour, Promises Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.