Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right (32521 Views)

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by sonofthunder: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
So you registered just this march and you have being on nairaland for
11days x 24hours = 264 hours
264 hours in less than 3 months, omo poverty bad

God forbid BAT thing

Nah you be the real urchin

You don't have to lie na (or are you and obedient?)........ March 13 to your/his comment is 5 months and not 3 months.

If we accumulate both of your times on social media you are probably worse.

But you condescend on others and appraise yourself.

Address issues raised and stop mocking yourself.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by dododawa1: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Freedom of voting is allowed
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Igbo people will wish 2023 never come if they know the agony and gnashing of teeth that await them ! It will be the worst year ever for them ! There is no way Peter Obi or any Igbo man or woman will become President of a united Nigeria in the nearest future. If Nigeria remains united,Igbo people will still have to wait for at least,another sixteen to seventeen years to come !
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by PharmacyStore: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by jaytee01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi miscreants are just blackmailing and threaten everyone, what sought of rubbish is this

I know you were sent by that corpse, but just know that no criminal drug baron will ever rule Nigeria.

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by BluntCrazeMan: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_au6fYlMdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgmdDxAMtU
He should sharraapp.
For him to say that he is supporting Tinubu because he is an In-Law to the people of South-South, that Tinubu married from South-South....,, That's a major myopic reason.
Peter Obi married from where??
South-Central??
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by snitchbitch: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Minister for finance loading............
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by jaytee01(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

Why Peter would NEVER be the president of Nigeria!

All his Ngwa, Aba, Upper-Iweka and Ariaria hogs are just hoping for the impossible.

Baba Agbado aka Bobo Chicago will never be president of Nigeria

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by placeofallure(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

All his Ngwa, Aba, Upper-Iweka and Ariaria hogs are just hoping for the impossible.

No mind them. No be only Obi, na kererenke! Radarada!
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by GodsOwnMan: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:
CONFUSION!!!
Is it BIAFRA NATION you want or PETER OBI Presidency?
The fact is, once Obi failed in 2023, agitation for Biafra or death returns.
BIAFRA IS DEAD

Their plan is after hoebi fails in 2023 they will cry rigging and say they can no longer remain in Nigeria hence their return to bleating 'biafra or death.'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Karlosorji(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombidients and Obituarists are proving it that they are IPOB agenda

Attacking and threatening every opposition is a clear sign that Peter Obi will not make a good president therefore Obituarists agenda is Labour in vain
its your mother that is a liar. Ask her properly she's not your mother
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by goodheart01: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi miscreants are just blackmailing and threaten everyone, what sought of rubbish is this

It’s “sort” and not “sought”... learn how to spell. Anyways what was I expecting from an anti Obi miscreant. They’re never educated
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by PandoraObi: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
goodheart01:

It’s “sort” and not “sought”... learn how to spell. Anyways what was I expecting from an anti Obi miscreant. They’re never educated
Mind reader well done I have nothing you, you can now go and play with your toys
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Easy5265: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bluntguy:

One agbado for you. I will recruit you into the army my beloved son.
Military go fit am, only am one go finish 100k ansaru,iswap,etc
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Kingspin(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is not your right we are talking about na your sense too.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Kfed4ril(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Zombidients and Obituarists are proving it that they are IPOB agenda

Attacking and threatening every opposition is a clear sign that Peter Obi will not make a good president therefore Obituarists agenda is Labour in vain

Aren’t you people funny
First you said he’s going no where, now na him de bother una pass.

Now him followers go make statements, una go pin am for Obi head, but if Tinubu or Atiku spokesman make a statement that doesn’t turn out well with the public, you’ll absolve their principals.
Isn’t that hypocrisy of the highest order?
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Qtrpst4: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Am sure you are as jobless as this fellow and that's why you don't think living on nairaland is wrong.

You guys sleep here just to promote a useless fellow you won't even recommend to be the head of your family watsapp group.

This is not 2015 we know you now and are out for all of you. You see Wetin we dey do una now, Nah small compared to when campaign go start.

sonofthunder:

You don't have to lie na (or are you and obedient?)........ March 13 to your/his comment is 5 months and not 3 months.

If we accumulate both of your times on social media you are probably worse.

But you condescend on others and appraise yourself.

Address issues raised and stop mocking yourself.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi miscreants are just blackmailing and threatening everyone, what sought of rubbish is this
Stop talking nonsense, everybody is being threatened but you people want to be an excuse because of Peter Obi, not his supporters, clear now many of you are running out of excuses.

How does what APC or PDP supporters do got to do with my vote candidate?
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by goodheart01: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Mind reader well done I have nothing you, you can now go and play with your toys

Mugu say na mind reader... Lol. U don’t need a magician to know ur spelling was whack..... abi u no go school true true ??
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Kingspin(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Obituary’s are bullies!

Everybody is threatened? Why making this particular one popular because you have interior motives
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
If he collect , he go tell you?
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by sonofthunder: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Am sure you are as jobless as this fellow and that's why you don't think living on nairaland is wrong.

You guys sleep here just to promote a useless fellow you won't even recommend to be the head of your family watsapp group.

This is not 2015 we know you now and are out for all of you. You see Wetin we dey do una now, Nah small compared to when campaign go start.

Stop addressing issues like a coward.... Be a man and bring out facts or hide your face in shame. The only jobless fellow here is you.

That's why you think others are jobless or cowardly like you.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Qtrpst4: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Facts? With who? You? An urchin? Who thinks tinubu is the best thing to rule Nigeria just like you said about buhari?
No, I will pass, I can't waste my facts on you.

sonofthunder:

Stop addressing issues like a coward.... Be a man and bring out facts or hide your face in shame. The only jobless fellow here is you.

That's why you think others are jobless or cowardly like you.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by sonofthunder: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Facts? With who? You? An urchin? Who thinks tinubu is the best thing to rule Nigeria just like you said about buhari?
No, I will pass, I can't waste my facts on you.

Cowards will always resort to insults and name calling.

You have nothing to offer asides your cowardice and shameless escape from mature factual discussions.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Qtrpst4: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oga, you are so irrelevant to me, very very irrelevant

sonofthunder:

Cowards will always resort to insults and name calling.

You have nothing to offer asides your cowardice and shameless escape from mature factual discussions.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by Mr5050(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2022
With your body built , BAT will recruite you into army and feed u with agbado and cassava since Nollywood no favor u.
Re: Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right by allanlorenz1402: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello, are you a statistics student? If, Yes then you know how hard those assignments can be to solve. And you can't find their solutions in the book. Therefore, I want to inform you about a platform where you can get help from professional experts instantly. If I were You, I would visit here for Statistics Assignment Help(https://www.statisticsassignmenthelp.com/).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.