Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi (1973 Views)

Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Is that an Ekene Adams as a candidate in Kaduna State?? Leaders are usually a reflection of their society, but in Nigeria the reverse is mostly the case. Archaic tribal politics is what has been dividing Nigeria, the everyday people really just care about competence nothing more. That crowd there in Kaduna, the capital of northern Nigeria, are gathered for two Igbo men. It doesn’t matter if they’ll win or lose, it’s the fact that this many are willing to overlook their ethnicity and trust them to represent their interests at the national level! We’re really living in interesting times in this nation.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
How old is Obi? grin Man is going to be in his 70's IF he wins, "IF" future impossible tense
grin grin grin grin grin you see I know you are not getting prepared after Peter Obi them set na our set they enter stage. Go and verify Peter Obi age not all this things rascals post here. No room for old corrupt money bags in aso rock for retirement. Are you with us or against us choose side.

1 Like

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you see I know you are not getting prepared after Peter Obi them set na our set they enter stage. Go and verify Peter Obi age not all this things rascals post here. No room for old corrupt money bags in aso rock for retirement. Are you with us or against us choose side.
I'd rather vote a "rock" in place of all three candidates. They're all failures who have been in government before. They're only coming to finish what they started. cool
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:47am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
I'd rather vote a "rock" in place of all three candidates. They're all failures who have been in government before. They're only coming to finish what they started. cool
grin grin grin grin grin OK cool just manage they one corner na serious fight we they like this. We will show you result come 2023

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:

Coincidentally, Peter roughly translates to 'rock'. Your subconscious appears to have already made a choice for you, you just don’t know it yet! grin
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by socialjustice93: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Oluwa is involved! Obidatti 2023 is a goal...
check my sig below, its for sale.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:02am On Aug 14, 2022
olisaEze:

Coincidentally, Peter roughly translates to 'rock'. Your subconscious appears to have already made a choice for you, you just don’t know it yet! grin
Not this rock. Lol
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:05am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin OK cool just manage they one corner na serious fight we they like this. We will show you result come 2023
If we are being very frank with ourselves. Obi will be might lucky if he clinches ⅙ of the total votes cast. There's no faor ground in politics.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2022
olisaEze:
Is that an Ekene Adams as a candidate in Kaduna State?? Leaders are usually a reflection of their society, but in Nigeria the reverse is mostly the case. Archaic tribal politics is what has been dividing Nigeria, the everyday people really just care about competence nothing more. That crowd there in Kaduna, the capital of northern Nigeria, are gathered for two Igbo men. It doesn’t matter if they’ll win or lose, it’s the fact that this many are willing to overlook their ethnicity and trust them to represent their interests at the national level! We’re really living in interesting times in this nation.
Ekene has done alot of good in Kaduna that I know of but I feel the guy is desperate. I mean. He's been at this for quite sometime and you start to wonder what his agendas really are
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
If we are being very frank with ourselves. Obi will be might lucky if he clinches ⅙ of the total votes cast. There's no faor ground in politics.
grin grin angry angry angry grin the moment you made up your mind to vote Stone instead of human, your mind shorts down that's the reason you are telling me the number of vote Peter Obi is likely to get. I can't be Frank with you because am going to vote for Peter Obi and others will too. You that have chosen Rock should face those Rock. I told you Feb 2023 I will show you result. Na serious fight between human president we they now

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
Ekene has done alot of good in Kaduna that I know of but I feel the guy is desperate. I mean. He's been at this for quite sometime and you start to wonder what his agendas really are

Well, whatever his intentions might be, he appears to have hitched a ride on the ObiDatti bandwagon. Which for some might be a red flag if he’s been at it with other political parties in times past.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Millz404(m): 1:17am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:

You are just everywhere and no where with baseless comments disturbing this thread. Can you go away please and let's read comments from reasonable people.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:19am On Aug 14, 2022
olisaEze:

Well, whatever his intentions might be, he appears to have hitched a ride on the ObiDatti bandwagon. Which for some might be a red flag if he’s been at it with other political parties in times past.
exactly my point. He is taking advantage of the situation because he knows how much popularity Obi enjoys amongst the southerners. It's too bad it has come to this. I strongly believe there might not be am election come next year.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Millz404:

You are just everywhere and no where with baseless comments disturbing this thread. Can you go away please and let's read comments from reasonable people.
fvcck off please
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry angry angry grin the moment you made up your mind to vote Stone instead of human, your mind shorts down that's the reason you are telling me the number of vote Peter Obi is likely to get. I can't be Frank with you because am going to vote for Peter Obi and others will too. You that have chosen Rock should face those Rock. I told you Feb 2023 I will show you result. Na serious fight between human president we they now
e go shock you, NNPP might even come up ahead of labour party. In tinubu's voice. " They'll labour to death"�� no be me talk am oo
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
e go shock you, NNPP might even come up ahead of labour party. In tinubu's voice. " They'll labour to death"�� no be me talk am oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin this is what I don't like if you are supporting those old corrupt money bags say it don't come here and confuse me. Now from stone to Tinubu they one place so I will know how to give it to you na. Are you not supporting Rock again. We are here for serious fight

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:32am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin this is what I don't like if you are supporting those old corrupt money bags say it don't come here and confuse me. Now from stone to Tinubu they one place so I will know how to give it to you na. Are you not supporting Rock again. We are here for serious fight
I no send any of them. There might not be any elections next year. So many people are oblivious of this fact.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:39am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
I no send any of them. There might not be any elections next year. So many people are oblivious of this fact.
grin grin grin grin grin they with your Rock na. Allow me that send them to keep fighting with them. I don't need those old people in aso rock. The time buhari spend there was a mess. Just they one corner to avoid person giving you blow thinking you are an opponent.

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 1:41am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin they with your Rock na. Allow me that send them to keep fighting with them. I don't need those old people in aso rock. The time buhari spend there was a mess. Just they one corner to avoid person giving you blow thinking you are an opponent.
I go dey house dey watch una for polling booth. All 3 candidates no worth the stress.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 1:44am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
I go dey house dey watch una for polling booth. All 3 candidates no worth the stress.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OK bro your decision. I have made mine too a better country is all I want. Not this type that buhari messed up

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
all three candidates can go screw themselves for all I care. They are all failures including your obi. Especially your Obi

You are the biggest casualty of Nigeria because the rest will decide who will be your president without your consent.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Millz404:
You don't need to speak too much English, anywhere you call peter obi, people file out...

This is somewhere in Aba. No be our beautiful Kaduna be this. grin grin

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are the biggest casualty of Nigeria because the rest will decide who will be your president without your consent.
not voting is a better option to voting any of the three deadbeats contestants. They've have all in way way or the other contributed to the collapse we are facing today.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by iSense247: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
your whole life clearly revolves around nairaland. No go find work,, be shouting obidient upandan
Bullet Points From Peter Obi's Speeches

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do. I have gone round the 36 states of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily. Because I can see them, I can fix them. - Peter Obi

2. Hunger takes people to the streets. Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes. That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth. - Peter Obi

3. I have not come out for myself. I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country. I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children. I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian. For them, I have come. - Peter Obi

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure,' what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country? - Peter Obi

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it. - Peter Obi

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve. - Peter Obi

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy. - Peter Obi

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor,whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come. However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved. - Peter Obi

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run. If you can’t run, walk. If you can’t walk, crawl. If you can’t crawl, roll. If you can’t roll, shout. By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard. - Peter Obi

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it. - Peter Obi

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall. - Peter Obi

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing. - Peter Obi

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil, we must move from Consumption to Production nation. - Peter Obi

Vote Obi for new Nigeria! Vote Obi for better Nigeria!! Vote Obi for great Nigeria!!!

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid06ZVfVTmeZdhSwbFwS9dwbh1aTaK9CpcY27Z2iDFddpG4hV2CNnM4C4GYaubA8VgKl/?app=fbl
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
all three candidates can go screw themselves for all I care. They are all failures including your obi. Especially your Obi

I smell a sowore supporter. Anyway, your choice.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Treasure17:
Like play like play Peter Obi will become the president. The love for Peter Obi is not money induced and na lady who support Obi will go marry.
Exactly ooo
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Treasure17:

It's only fair to give labour party a chance since we've tested APC and PDP and the country still progressing in error.
Exactly oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Man Be Trusted?? (photo) / M K O Abiola Vs Bashir Tofa 1993 General Election Who Won Kano State / Peter Obi Will Not Win A Single State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.