Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi (1956 Views)

Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Millz404(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
You don't need to speak too much English, anywhere you call peter obi, people file out...

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Millz404(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2022

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'm loving this wink. Campaign hasn't started yet and the structure is building up already.. Amazingly, Obi didn't give anyone a farthing to get this far. It would be Peter Obi and others from next month onwards. Gofundme account would soon come on stream. We want to try a leader from igbo extraction, in the spirit of equity, justice and fairness, hoping he'd walk his talk.

29 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
We thank God.

7 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Bluntguy: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let me see if that agbado mod will allow this make front page, then I will modify my comment. But before then, that bat of a mod needs to be OBIDIENT, and he is still a youth o.

14 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Like play like play Peter Obi will become the president. The love for Peter Obi is not money induced and na lady who support Obi will go marry.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Treasure17:
Like play like play Peter Obi will become the president. The love for Peter Obi is not money induced and na lady who support Obi will go marry.

1 Like

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm loving this wink. Campaign hasn't started yet and the structure is building up already.. Amazingly, Obi didn't give anyone a farthing to get this far. It would be Peter Obi and others from next month onwards. Gofundme account would soon come on stream. We want to try a leader from igbo extraction, in the spirit of equity, justice and fairness, hoping he'd walk his talk.
It's only fair to give labour party a chance since we've tested APC and PDP and the country still progressing in error.

14 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=wis3 post=115677580][/quote]
Even Escobat love our star man Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Treasure17:

Even Escobat love our star man Obi.
all three candidates can go screw themselves for all I care. They are all failures including your obi. Especially your Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Treasure17:

It's only fair to give labour party a chance since we've tested APC and PDP and the country still progressing in error.
Wasn't Peter Obi in the PDP? What you smokin?
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
wis3:
Wasn't Peter Obi in the PDP? What you smokin?
And he was the president right? Iyanapaja Fela.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
all three candidates can go screw themselves for all I care. They are all failures including your obi. Especially your Obi
Then contest and let's see how your village people will support you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Treasure17:

And he was the president right? Iyanapaja Fela.
He spent 8years as Governor of Anambra with nothing to show of for it and relocated to Lagos after looting the people of Anambra dry grin
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Treasure17:

Then contest and let's see how your village people will support you.
Buhari inspite of how much he has failed is still a better candidate compared to Obi wink
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin nigeria must be better ooh. This election supposed be between Peter Obi and other younger aspirants. You see those 2 old corrupt money bags they should go home and rest. The mess their colleague put this country their set won't be able to solve it. If Peter Obi them set fail na our set go enter until we make this country great. I dont just understand those people still supporting those old men to be president

8 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
Buhari inspite of how much he has failed is still a better candidate compared to Obi wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you say what. Just tell us buhari is better than you incase of next time

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
Let me see if that agbado mod will allow this make front page, then I will modify my comment. But before then, that bat of a mod needs to be OBIDIENT, and he is still a youth o.

No Mynd him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Keep staking them up boys. Peter Obi is the president come 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by iSense247: 12:16am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
PandoraObi heliues batified2023, why do you keep changing accounts?

Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick, Cancelled

6 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you say what. Just tell us buhari is better than you incase of next time
not one of the three candidates has come out to state how they intend to tackle the myriad of problems the country is faced with, and the followers like zombies are not asking these questions.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
Your premise and conclusion about Obi isn't about his capacity and competence but of disdain which is very unsophisticated way to position your opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2022
The truth is that the masses need a true change and they're looking at Peter Obi as the new Messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Treasure17(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
He spent 8years as Governor of Anambra with nothing to show of for it and relocated to Lagos after looting the people of Anambra dry grin
Another decendant of Lie Mohammed spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2022
iSense247:
PandoraObi heliues batified2023, why do you keep changing accounts?

Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick, Cancelled
your whole life clearly revolves around nairaland. No go find work,, be shouting obidient upandan
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2022
Treasure17:

Another decendant of Lie Mohammed spotted
He was so much of a failure that he had to be impeached out of office. Doesn't that tell you something? Tribalism don Sha block una sense of reasoning wink
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by Bluntguy: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2022
ScamHunter:

No Mynd him
I surprise say him never delete my comment up till now. Maybe him never see am. I still dey watch.
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
not one of the three candidates has come out to state how they intend to tackle the myriad of problems the country is faced with, and the followers like zombies are not asking these questions.
grin grin grin grin grin one thing at a time man, the stage we they now, is to rescue this presidency from this old people.do you know is very easy to kick Peter Obi out if he messes up if he wins after 4years than those old corrupt money bags. Just use buhari as a case study

2 Likes

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by iSense247: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2022
wis3:
your whole life clearly revolves around nairaland. No go find work,, be shouting obidient upandan

Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Treasure17:

Your premise and conclusion about Obi isn't about his capacity and competence but of disdain which is very unsophisticated way to position your opinion.
Disdain? Why? He's not even going to come fifth if the elections were held today. Don't be deceived by the noise on social media. Elections are not held on sm
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by bewla(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2022
,4 person town hall meeting
Re: Town Hall Meeting In Narayi Chikun, Kaduna For Peter Obi by wis3(m): 12:28am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin one thing at a time man, the stage we they now, is to rescue this presidency from this old people.do you know is very easy to kick Peter Obi out if he messes up if he wins after 4years than those old corrupt money bags. Just use buhari as a case study
How old is Obi? grin Man is going to be in his 70's IF he wins, "IF" future impossible tense

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Staff Registers Fake Names In All The APC States. Nigerians, Chadians Etc. / Who Knows Obi's Campaign Time Table In The North East And North West? / My Final Prediction Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.