Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other (21018 Views)

The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground / How Do I Get Yoruba Bible On Easyworship / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other by Lovelydaisies: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
According to Rt. Rev. Dr. Godfrey Igwebike Onah, the Bishop of Nsukka diocese, we only changed the religion, but not the practice. Change from ATR to Christianity with still the same practice of old. Syncretism.
Re: Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 15, 2022
ecolime:

Father, forgive this boy for he knows not what he is saying.

He said the truth, he knows what he is doing better than you obviously.
Re: Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other by abbaashiru(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2022
inoki247:
Dem still dey run am like that if u go misbehave to some people u go receive wetin u no expect....
I swear you funny grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City, / 'APC Will Use And Dump Tinubu' – Primate Ayodele Warns / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.