Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! (1184 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Please In the name of God or whatever you serve. You people should stop feeding and aggravating the unruly behavior of these girls/women. What am I saying?

A woman will clearly be at fault and look for your fellow man's trouble by being uncouth and insult him and when the man respond to her in the same coin (non physical) then she starts making a scene of how she has been insulted and the next thing is that you are trying to gather other simps like you to beat up the man or the most annoying one "please just apologise to her" undecided .

Let this rubbish stop and stop this worship of women because they have vaginas that you guys crave and worship so much undecided . ✌️

And to those women that have one time or the other caused the harm of an innocent man because you know your myriad of simps will hearken to you first may you never know peace in life. May your sons be set up and brought down by women too all their lives.

And for those SIMPISH men that speedily come to mob a man or cause him harm because of a clear misdemeanour on her part and raising false alarm and allegation. May those same women you came to their rescue bring you to your ruins. If you think you are at the top may you fall to the bottomless pit at the speed of light! ✌️

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by YeePeyHaa: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
A guy did yahoo hit N5 million, give N4 million to his babe,

Who is the client? Who is the picker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:
Please In the name of God or whatever you serve. You people should stop feeding and aggravating the unruly behavior of these girls/women. What am I saying?

A woman will clearly be at fault and look for your fellow man's trouble by being uncouth and insult him and when the man respond to her in the same coin (non physical) then she starts making a scene of how she has been insulted and the next thing is that you are trying to gather other simps like you to beat up the man or the most annoying one "please just apologise to her" undecided .

Let this rubbish stop and stop this worship of women because they have vaginas that you guys crave and worship so much undecided . ✌️

And to those women that have one time or the other caused the harm of an innocent man because you know your myriad of simps will hearken to you first may you never know peace in life. May your sons be set up and brought down by women too all their lives.

And for those SIMPISH men that speedily come to mob a man or cause him harm because of a clear misdemeanour on her part and raising false alarm and allegation. May those same women you came to their rescue bring you to your ruins. If you think you are at the top may you fall to the bottomless pit at the speed of light! ✌️

Afar

dem beat you?

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Jeon:

Afar

dem beat you?
Lol nobody beat me. I witnessed a scenario of that nature

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

Lol nobody beat me. I witnessed a scenario of that nature

What happened?

I will tell your the one I also witnessed a fake pastor called a girl ob.....aj.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by McEphiks(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

I echo your sentiment

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Blunttruth: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

That's called loyalty. You support your wife in public and then you can caution her in private. Same thing some women do,. You dare not insult their husband whoever you are be it male or female. As for having the guy beaten up , it's wrong if there was no physical assault .

For the unmarried ones ,it's okay to stand up for your girl,but do it with sense , don't get beaten up by a cultist or even killed , cos I have seen it happen. Your girl of course if she loves you will not even want you involved in any fight for something that could lead to other consequences.

Violence is never the answer

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2022
Blunttruth:

That's called loyalty. You support your wife in public and then you can caution her in private. Same thing some women do,. You dare not insult their husband whoever you are be it male or female. As for having the guy beaten up , it's wrong if there was no physical assault .

For the unmarried ones ,it's okay to stand up for your girl,but do it with sense , don't get beaten up by a cultist or even killed , cos I have seen it happen. Your girl of course if she loves you will not even want you involved in any fight for something that could lead to other consequences.

Violence is never the answer

deductions made from the post above
1. A woman will only stand up for a man that is her husband and will not just come to the rescue of any man.

2. A man will stand up for a woman whether she is his wife, girlfriend or even a lady he doesn't know from Adam on the street.

3. You have to stand up for your girlfriend you are not married to (but never said anything about a lady standing up for her boyfriend)

4. You could get killed as a man by trying to form "James bond" if you do not stand up for your girl with wisdom.

All these erratic behavior by my fellow men to get their cherished reward of "5 minutes pleasure" as usual. Who cursed my gender

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by Gadafii: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
I have a philosophy, if you can throw a punch you should be able to receive one

Trains your children irrespective of gender not to provoke people to anger, train them not to be provoked to anger as well, but anyone that put their hands on them first, they should retaliate in two folds, anywhere the case wan reach I Dey their back

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by AndroidAI(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Also to closeted homosexuals on Nairaland looking for ass to drill.

In the person of Thebadpolitician. He has been exposed over and over again, and he keep looking for small small boys that he can abused.

Thebadpolitician is a pedophile on the loose and our society is not safe.

I pray that soon, Justice will be served.

Let us cleanse our land from abominations like him.

See EVIDENCE!

Re: Guys!!! Stop This Simpish Behavior Now! by tosaino95(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin what have you see sef
Naso one lady is beating a guy nobody come to separate them they were just staring at them.
I watch one video on FB reel
A man and lady sitting on a dinning table all of suddenly the lady started throwing food at the man and pouring wine at him nobody interfere.
But Immediately the guy stood up close to the lady as if he will want to beat her the security guards in that restaurant quickly rush to cover the lady.
But the lady still stood up to the man and the man push her into swimming pool and left.
Another one Twitter A black dude was talking to maybe a white lady or her husband, out if nowhere the white lady slap him you need to see how this black dude deal with the two of them grin grin grin

My own be say mek simp for simp for their side mek dem no carry am come my side.
If dey do ama beat them and girlfriends together no time for rubbish undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend Is In A Toxic Relationship / Lazy Man Don Quote Bible / When Was The Last Time You Ironed Your Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.