Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show (903 Views)

The Worse $ex You Ever Had In Your Life, With Who & When? / Is This The Worse Tattoo Artist In The World(disturbing Photos) / Puna Is The Worse Thing That I Ever Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2022
What do u think. This year's bbnaija would go down as the worst since inception.

I felt this years episode started as a plan to capture the youths away from politics, but so far it's not working... the Obidient movement has given the show less views and less attention.

The obideients are as committed as ever with their determination to take back their country.

What do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Bluezy13(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2022
I think you should take your thought away from Romance section.
Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
lol... are u frustrated?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Ecos(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Obi don swallow bb Niger

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by BeanmanX(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Useless show,,,

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Bluezy13(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2022
BadRadio:
lol... are u frustrated?

Are you
Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by FatherBona: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Bluezy13:

Switch off your data and play candy crush if you don’t have anything to say!
angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
FatherBona:

angry
lol
Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by Bluezy13(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
FatherBona:

angry

And you just said anything.
Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by marlow1962(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
I will say this again and again
Those people that watches that show are nothing but cowards ( I don’t have any hate towards the show cus it ain’t none of my business) especially guys.
Common, those people you are watching they are hustling for their money, despite the show being an irrelevant and irritating show.
The question is, why are you that jobless to the extent you vote someone to get paid?
Why?
You use the time you’re supposed to put into yourself and get paid, you use it to watch a stupid show, the painful part is you use your own hard earned money to vote someone else to get paid.
Wtf is wrong with Nigerians.
Someone that doesn’t even know if you exists.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2022: It's Already The Worse One Since The Beginning Of The Show by ntipro: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
BBnaija is a useless show that should be boycotted by all. What is there to watch sef?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Love Someone More Than Your Spouse? / This Toothache Wan Kee Me / Why Are Women So Delusional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.