Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) (32735 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Freethinker87: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
ElSudani:

Lagos is the 3rd largest economy in Africa because of purposeful leadership by Tinubu and other governors after him. The rail system should have been the responsibility of the Federal government but Lagos is footing the bill in addition with being burdened by the daily influx of people on Ekenedili chukwu night bus.

So, the Ekenedili Chukwu buses bringing people to Lagos return to their bases empty?

I don't know if you people have brains in your head or you intentionally make foolish arguments here.

Do you know that most Nigerians have to travel to Lagos before they can fly out of Nigeria?

Do you know that importers travel to Lagos everyday to inspect and clear their goods at the port?

Do you even know that most traders buy their stocks from Lagos?

Don't they return to their bases after these activities? The depth of your thought is worrisome. How old are you? 9?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by zionstaar75: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2022
anonimi:

Why do sufferhead people like making excuses for the failures of those accountable for their commonwealth? Is it just Stockholm syndrom affliction or there is more to it?
"Clueless" Jonathan built the Abuja-Kaduna railways in five years, in addition to the Abuja light rail and reviving the existing the railways.
Poverty-stricken Addis Ababa built their light rail in four years, as per the comment you quoted.
Jakande with comparative chicken change started the construction of a metro in 1983 before Tinubu's Abacha a-looter comrade cancelled it the following year.
So what is incompetent rogue Fashola and Thiefnuibu's excuse in 16 years of looting Lagosians silly?

I usually don't insult people but calling people suffer head,especially people who might be worth more than your whole family. If u call me living in a 6 bedroom mansion with 2 living rooms suffer head then how do we describe u?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by anonimi: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
zionstaar75:
I usually don't insult people but calling people suffer head,especially people who might be worth more than your whole family. If u call me living in a 6 bedroom mansion with 2 living rooms suffer head then how do we describe u?

Do you think you qualify for that label based on the clearly established criterion I stated:

making excuses for the failures of those accountable for their commonwealth?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by anonimi: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
zionstaar75:

By the way, did you just move into your 6 bedroom mansion after the May problem below

zionstaar75:
On the 23rd of April I transferred 127,900 to my kuda bank account from my wema alat account because I don't want deduction of unnecessary charges by Monday when I didn't see the money I reached out to both wema and kids but WEMA BANK said the transfer was successful while kuda said they have no record of the transaction.till now I've not seen the money.please help me Push to front page.this money is my business capital and I have a family to take care of.#wemareturnmymoney

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by zionstaar75: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
anonimi:

By the way, did you just move into your 6 bedroom mansion after the May problem below

fool I've been living there for 10 years. It's my inheritance worth about 60 million and am not a bastard so ain't selling it.the meaning is even if I have only boxers am worth 60m plus the boxers. Diamond bank sent several letters with intent to buy which I turned down. Please has your parents being able to add to your life? I'm waiting for an answer
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by anonimi: 3:08am On Aug 16, 2022
zionstaar75:
fool I've been living there for 10 years. It's my inheritance worth about 60 million and am not a bastard so ain't selling it.the meaning is even if I have only boxers am worth 60m plus the boxers. Diamond bank sent several letters with intent to buy which I turned down. Please has your parents being able to add to your life? I'm waiting for an answer

I don’t have to brag about any inheritance or my parents adding assets to my life, when they have added the most important thing, holistic education for me to equally endow my own children in the same manner. And not just my own children, but to similarly educate other people’s children to be wholesomely enlightened. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fubara: Rivers Assembly Was burnt for Selfish Reasons To Please Somebody / APC Mega Rally In Lagos Today (Pictures) / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.