Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum (24697 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by blaise26abj(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
today it is the igbos agitating, we say go and compete. The ijaw are warming up, the north central are warming up, and many more will warm up. If you think we need to fight for it and not equitably zone for it. We'll it won't take long and someone with a weapon will take it over and insist you cannot leave unless via death.

To compete, the yoruba have sold out the entire South and made us look like slaves who have to beg the north for power. The earlier power is equitably zoned as is practiced in some states and resources are managed by homogenous regions, that will be the only way Nigeria will start it's ascent out of the doldrums.

With respect to obi. Behind him are youths who want their voices to be heard. We are ready to lose the election and will be comfortable with that so long as we aren't marginalised. We have gotten to the level that we don't need new converts. Many who are obidients didn't need convincing. We might all continue to play politics the way we support our football clubs or how we play the PlayStation game of football. We only pick the team who has a chance of winning, yet all our years of doing that has yielded zero dividends.
You see you keep making the same mistakes without seeing it .
Yorubas are not your enemies as you have painted . We play politics on a different level and focus on what is more important to us . In all the insecurities in Nigeria , SW is still one of the safest places to live . SE should go and learn politics . SE are babies in it .

You said you don’t need new converts ? Smh . This is why you keep losing . You want to support political parties like football clubs ? Lmao. Chairman you know little of politics . Do you know the number of traditional Republicans that voted Obama twice ? There are what we call swing states in USA elections . They need convincing . You think people won’t be swayed to pick whoever vibes more with them ? This might be the downfall of Obi . Not he himself , his igbo followers . Obidients are so tactless in this electioneering period . Fighting and abusing SW like we owe you our votes . We don’t blindly follow ANY politician or political parties. They can’t be trusted . Go and check all the elections since 1999 and how the SW voted in each election . it will give you some insights .

Understand this , 2023 is going to be hot . Whoever wins will face daunting problems . So many people are undecided . Some Obidients should not use their loud mouths to alienate those people . Every vote will count in this election . SW did not sell out the South. How did we do that ? Party politics played out . Are we the delegates ( who are both our parents/uncles /aunties/brother /sisters ) or party members ? Most People wanted Osinbanjo but Tinubu played the party’s internal politics well . Politics is a game of alliances and numbers . Abi you feel power should just be dropped on your laps because it should be zoned to you , then you are highly mistaken. We have two southerners and two northerners for Christ’s sake . In 2011 , the same NORTH voted for Jonathan.

PS - You keep mixing state politics with federal politics . They are NOT the same. Stop the insults and let’s work together . We all need ourselves to take presidency . The North needs the south and the south needs the North . Voters apathy in the North is just way lower than other zones . SE cannot alienate itself from the other zones by pure hatred and expect other zones to come and give you presidency while you sulk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Tonnierichy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good. Teach the history of the Nigerian civil war. It will help those deluded yoruba and northerners to understand what happened in Nigerian history and how badly they have behaved ever since.

Would help to stop the unwarranted bias, hatred and marginalisation of ndi igbo and minorities.

The war of guns ended in 1970, yet they continue to wage civil wars of hate, marginalisation, humiliation, threats and wickedness against the igbos and minority tribes in Nigeria.
Una never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Tonnierichy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
MyExpression:
Wetin make una comot am before?

Una bin dey hide the Biafran war?!

Some of this generation don't even know that- Nigeria have had real internal war that lasted up to 3yrs.

They can't learn from it and rebuild.

Now the history of Hate is repeating itself...and you're now ready to teach us that we've been through that path before...let's not go there again.

Imagine if we had truly reconciled these past years, we would have been relating with each other in love and acceptance, instead of this hate and division.
The hate lives only in the Igbos. Other tribes don't even give a rat's ass what happened in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
do you mean pre civil war ? Or post civil war. Do clarify.

Pre civil war era. The easterners and the northerners where the ones in power as a party against the westerners' party

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by pegix(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Good. Teach the history of the Nigerian civil war. It will help those deluded yoruba and northerners to understand what happened in Nigerian history and how badly they have behaved ever since.

Would help to stop the unwarranted bias, hatred and marginalisation of ndi igbo and minorities.

The war of guns ended in 1970, yet they continue to wage civil wars of hate, marginalisation, humiliation, threats and wickedness against the igbos and minority tribes in Nigeria.
senseless fool....who marginalized y'all...it was clearly safe made....and the nigerian civil war was justified

The secessionists must be crushed!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2022
beyondPen:

Pre civil war era. The easterners and the northerners where the ones in power as a party against the westerners' party
well historical events show a kind of collision like you collusion. However it wasn't aimed at the yoruba due to hate, like what is done now to the igbo
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 2:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
well historical events show a kind of collision like you collusion. However it wasn't aimed at the yoruba due to hate, like what is done now to the igbo

No one hates the Igbos. You people just carry that in your heads. Everyone from their regions has seen the worst from others.

I still think the reason why you people think you are been hated is that you dabble too much in other regions matters and government instead of concentrating or yours and making your region better and livable.
For example why will an Igbo man be dabbling in south west governorship election while we on the other side can't interfair in yours.

Secondly, a typical Igbo man believes he is smarter than all tribes in Nigeria and brags too much. Then for doing all these you are bringing attacks and hatred on you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2022
blaise26abj:

You see you keep making the same mistakes without seeing it .
Yorubas are not your enemies as you have painted . We play politics on a different level and focus on what is more important to us . In all the insecurities in Nigeria , SW is still one of the safest places to live . SE should go and learn politics . SE are babies in it .

You said you don’t need new converts ? Smh . This is why you keep losing . You want to support political parties like football clubs ? Lmao. Chairman you know little of politics . Do you know the number of traditional Republicans that voted Obama twice ? There are what we call swing states in USA elections . They need convincing . You think people won’t be swayed to pick whoever vibes more with them ? This might be the downfall of Obi . Not he himself , his igbo followers . Obidients are so tactless in this electioneering period . Fighting and abusing SW like we owe you our votes . We don’t blindly follow ANY politician or political parties. They can’t be trusted . Go and check all the elections since 1999 and how the SW voted in each election . it will give you some insights .

Understand this , 2023 is going to be hot . Whoever wins will face daunting problems . So many people are undecided . Some Obidients should not use their loud mouths to alienate those people . Every vote will count in this election . SW did not sell out the South. How did we do that ? Party politics played out . Are we the delegates ( who are both our parents/uncles /aunties/brother /sisters ) or party members ? Most People wanted Osinbanjo but Tinubu played the party’s internal politics well . Politics is a game of alliances and numbers . Abi you feel power should just be dropped on your laps because it should be zoned to you , then you are highly mistaken. We have two southerners and two northerners for Christ’s sake . In 2011 , the same NORTH voted for Jonathan.

PS - You keep mixing state politics with federal politics . They are NOT the same. Stop the insults and let’s work together . We all need ourselves to take presidency . The North needs the south and the south needs the North . Voters apathy in the North is just way lower than other zones . SE cannot alienate itself from the other zones by pure hatred and expect other zones to come and give you presidency while you sulk
like I said earlier. You talk like you support football clubs. You are in awe of a good politician or those who play politics, a majority of Nigerians don't care anymore about that, we only want a good leader who will deliver good governance. Those two traits aren't mutually exclusive. You might be right, I don't know politics, maybe when tinubu doesn't win in 2023, I hope you can and will be humble to admit that the yoruba don't know politics, despite what you earlier opined.

2023 will be hot like you said. At least on one hand, either you or I will be proven wrong on who knows politics based on who wins, however in my case, if obi doesn't win, I don't care much, we will all continue the suffering just as before.

Ditto: only a victory at the polls for tinubu would justify the claim of knowing how to play politics, any other result implies you were played on how to play politics. This realization I have made to you might make you finally choose a side in 2023. You should choose tinubu.

As to not needing new people, if at all we need people it would not be you who has the relevant understanding to know right from wrong. You have already chosen your path , same as me based on what you assume to important to you in Nigeria. The only people left are at the grassroots. The illiterate who have been used as pawns by those who know more, that's where we have been focused. You will never find an obidient trying to convince someone like yourself, that's what I mean when I said that. Look at our rallies, discuss with our people on the streets, majority of the youths you see there are educated, enlightened and don't need convincing anymore, our conviction came from us and not others.

As to whether we are in this to win, it is a case of yes and no. If obi leaves the game, we all leave the game. With obi in the running, total votes cast might be 30million eg. Without obi it will be 15million eg. What I am saying is that majority of those who are obidient today would not even bother to come out on election , just like every other election if obi isn't on the ballot. People who behave like that according to you aren't good in politics , and you may be right, but we are good in expressing our voices and intend to do so. Would that be enough to win ? Maybe and maybe not. Either way, those whose candidates won in other years are in penury today, their penury might still continue even if their candidates win. The personal goodwill of each politician to their benefactors after winning an election cannot get to everyone who voted them, so the majority get nothing..

You can see how much I have not ever mentioned you should join the movement. I am very comfortable with you joining the opposition. Just as I have rights to be obidient, you have rights not to be. Good politics? 2023 will validate that sir.

We have digressed abit from our earlier line of conversation. So we go back there or we might call it a day. Either way, good banter. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:36am On Aug 15, 2022
beyondPen:

No one hates the Igbos. You people just carry that in your heads. Everyone from their regions has seen the worst from others.
post war Nigeria? You aren't being honest. Now the tides might change against your tribe soon from the North. I am not going to want to discuss why I said that. When it starts, we will all watch idly by and ask you to play better politics, hopefully we won't join them to perpetrate it.

Go local and ask why despite all your sacrifices for 2015, for some reasons they didn't trust your people for 2023 , based on the games they tried to play , maybe that will explain why they soft pedaled ans changed tactics, mind you their plans are still in progress , only but with a different aim.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:37am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

Yes she was a man... I love to copy your horrible English. Good riddance to bad rubbish to your asewo mother... Now the world is free from HIV...
your mum was a man? It explains alot.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2022
ransomed:

Stop decieving yourself, I work and visit the hinterland more than you sir .
more than me you say. When do you want to get lost so I direct you.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2022
assholemods:

See your English, you are even insulting yourself. Do you think mentioning my mum will bother me? When I know that your irresponsible mother abandoned you in a dust bin before good Samaritan picked you .
two mentions on same post ? It really hurt you didn't it.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by blaise26abj(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
like I said earlier. You talk like you support football clubs. You are in awe of a good politician or those who play politics, a majority of Nigerians don't care anymore about that, we only want a good leader who will deliver good governance. Those two traits aren't mutually exclusive. You might be right, I don't know politics, maybe when tinubu doesn't win in 2023, I hope you can and will be humble to admit that the yoruba don't know politics, despite what you earlier opined.

2023 will be hot like you said. At least on one hand, either you or I will be proven wrong on who knows politics based on who wins, however in my case, if obi doesn't win, I don't care much, we will all continue the suffering just as before.

I don’t support Tinubu like I earlier stated . I just want a better nigeria but we might learn a lot from listening to what they have to offer and how they intend to achieve it devoid of tribal and religious sentiments . We keep doing the mistake of backing people based on emotions, tribal , ethnic and religious sentiments . For once it would be great to hear them all and decide who best serves our collective interest . If it is Obi , fine . If it is Sowore fine . If it is Atiku , fine . Tinubu is on the backseat already on health grounds .
May this country leave this quagmire IJN
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 2:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
post war Nigeria? You aren't being honest. Now the tides might change against your tribe soon from the North. I am not going to want to discuss why I said that. When it starts, we will all watch idly by and ask you to play better politics, hopefully we won't join them to perpetrate it.

Go local and ask why despite all your sacrifices for 2015, for some reasons they didn't trust your people for 2023 , based on the games they tried to play , maybe that will explain why they soft pedaled ans changed tactics, mind you their plans are still in progress , only but with a different aim.

As long as it's this coming election. Tinubu has the most upper hand especially in the North and in south West.

The Northerners are for Tinubu by my research which I have done. The aim is to win south west and north and little from east and south south.

This is grass root politics don't use social media talks or propaganda or view. I know what am saying because I conducted 2019 election as a presiding officer in Kaduna. I learnt the real politics.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 3:03am On Aug 15, 2022
beyondPen:

As long as it's this coming election. Tinubu has the most upper hand especially in the North and in south West.

The Northerners are for Tinubu by my research which I have done. The aim is to win south west and north and little from east and south south.

This is grass root politics don't use social media talks or propaganda or view. I know what am saying because I conducted 2019 election as a presiding officer in Kaduna. I learnt the real politics.
you might be right. Especially with your experience in the game. However you are forgetting something, when you are an expert in carburetor repairs and all cars suddenly have injectors, it starts looking like you didn't learn a craft. Politics in Nigeria is about to change, you can't see it yet though. From September you will see why I said that.

As for the northern support, do the earlier research I suggested, I trust your judgement to find it. You will see the plans they have in the running and realise why tinubu stands the least chance to win in 2023. Mind you him winning would play alot into the grand scheme of things for one side of the north, if not for the other side. ....oops I just revealed there are two northern sides to 2023. Mind you none of those sides are for obi.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by assholemods: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
two mentions on same post ? It really hurt you didn't it.
Lol... You are living in a fools paradise because you don't even know my comments with the other guy. Continue displaying your stupidity I am enjoying it.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by assholemods: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
your mum was a man? It explains alot.
While your father was a woman.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by MyExpression(m): 6:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Coldie:

Una no just get sense to know say with the introduction of history back in Nigerian schools igbo hate would multiply. Especially when they start telling the next generation of how our people killed their leaders without any reason.

Na y I no dae ever take una seriously, u people are just running your mouths without knowing the implications of what u are doing

How long are going to keep hiding our history?
Will history be taught with bias or objectively?
Will people be allowed to ask questions and seek answers?

We still get the knowledge elsewhere, but one sided.

Imagine you were taught by an astute historian, who can tell all sides of the story.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by MyExpression(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2022
realestate99:

That statement is true until it reach Alaigbo, that is the only place people are cursed with victim mindset when things does not go well and chestbeating when they see a little ray of hope.....a funny debacle there.

You do have a point.

It's appalling how they move with a one-sided story of their history, because they don't know what's happening in the world around them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by MyExpression(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Moh247:

If you wanted objectivity you would have based your argument on logical sensible premises before seeking my attention like a teenager

Ilorin became an Emirate under Islamic leadership not conquered the ruling house are still very much Yoruba but fools don't know this even with their Yoruba names they are called Fulani

Ilorin is a few local government in Kwara State, the whole of Kwara has diverse monarchy systems but as usual fools always lump Ilorin with Kwara

Anyways we have conquered and would continue ruling over Biafrans that is a fact

You see why this story should be told.

People don't know these things.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Coldie(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2022
MyExpression:

How long are going to keep hiding our history?
Will history be taught with bias or objectively?
Will people be allowed to ask questions and seek answers?

We still get the knowledge elsewhere, but one sided.

Imagine you were taught by an astute historian, who can tell all sides of the story.
Tell me what side exactly would igbo use as excuse?

Also u know these people would only talk the version ti favour them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by ransomed: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
more than me you say. When do you want to get lost so I direct you.

I thought you are civil enough to discuss Germaine issues. You might be from East and reside in other land or abroad and I reside in the north and work for a company whose has its headquarters at Owerri and I shuttle between headquarters and some northern states at 12 days within a month and local traveling within 10 days.
If get lost google map is my tool .
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2022
ransomed:

I thought you are civil enough to discuss Germaine issues. You might be from East and reside in other land or abroad and I reside in the north and work for a company whose has its headquarters at Owerri and I shuttle between headquarters and some northern states at 12 days within a month and local traveling within 10 days.
If get lost google map is my tool .
Thank you.
Even I from the east got lost in December with google map. I might direct to the same place where i go lost. Its in Imo state. I am being civil , I didnt insult you, i only stated facts on your claim to know the east more than i do.

Anyway since you are based in the owerri, is Owerri a village ? can you authoritaivley say that the level of development in the north where you are is bettter than that of owerri ? Do you see any world class mansions in mgbidi or other part f of imo state ? , Ignore the bushes and horrible roads (its a Nigerian Problem), for someone with your type of job, you are a traveller and have seen adjoining towns in enugu and anambra, before entering owerri, are they all villages with mud houses and huts ?? All those things you see are personal efforts and little to no government intervention. this is coming from a city (owerri) in a region that was pillaged during the war. Do you understand now ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by maximazi: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
aribisala0:
You are rude and you have no home training

Anambra state was created from East central state on 3 February 1976 10 days before Murtala Muhammad was murdered by Bisala and his gang. It was not created from Enugu state and I never said so. Go and educate yourself about the history of Nigeria and stop talking rubbish
East Central State was split into two states Imo State and Anambra state. on 3 February 1976

You're a big fat lier
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by ransomed: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Even I from the east got lost in December with google map. I might direct to the same place where i go lost. Its in Imo state. I am being civil , I didnt insult you, i only stated facts on your claim to know the east more than i do.

Anyway since you are based in the owerri, is Owerri a village ? can you authoritaivley say that the level of development in the north where you are is bettter than that of owerri ? Do you see any world class mansions in mgbidi or other part f of imo state ? , Ignore the bushes and horrible roads (its a Nigerian Problem), for someone with your type of job, you are a traveller and have seen adjoining towns in enugu and anambra, before entering owerri, are they all villages with mud houses and huts ?? All those things you see are personal efforts and little to no government intervention. this is coming from a city (owerri) in a region that was pillaged during the war. Do you understand now ?
I understand what you are trying to portray, it is long overdue based on the type of investment ndigbos have across the Nation and in Diasporas.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
you might be right. Especially with your experience in the game. However you are forgetting something, when you are an expert in carburetor repairs and all cars suddenly have injectors, it starts looking like you didn't learn a craft. Politics in Nigeria is about to change, you can't see it yet though. From September you will see why I said that.

As for the northern support, do the earlier research I suggested, I trust your judgement to find it. You will see the plans they have in the running and realise why tinubu stands the least chance to win in 2023. Mind you him winning would play alot into the grand scheme of things for one side of the north, if not for the other side. ....oops I just revealed there are two northern sides to 2023. Mind you none of those sides are for obi.

Someone told me he travelled to Bauchi of recent and he said the people there don't even know who Obi is. He was surprised!

For either Tinubu or Obi to win election you have to score more from the North. I didn't mention Atiku because he only has North East for grabs and it's sure he can't get Borno and some states in the North East because of Shettima.

As for politics changing in Nigeria I doubt that. As long as we regionalized power and use religion and ethnicity in choosing a leader then politics in Nigeria will be the same for long.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
beyondPen:

Someone told me he travelled to Bauchi of recent and he said the people there don't even know who Obi is. He was surprised!

For either Tinubu or Obi to win election you have to score more from the North. I didn't mention Atiku because he only has North East for grabs and it's sure he can't get Borno and some states in the North East because of Shettima.

true. There is still time. Obi has an advantage, the Muslim muslim ticket of tinubu. Contrary to popular assertions, there are lots of Christians in the north. No wonder obi is playing the religious card. That's his low hanging fruit. Take note that the core North would prefer a tinubu to an obi, but then again if they become convinced that obi will care for thier needs economically , they might accede to him, thinking they can control him. Nobody born of a woman I Nigeria will.be able to control a healthy tinubu while in office ( no wonder they have made some plans for that eventuality). this is what a section of the north fears, don't forget they live under the illusion that they own Nigeria. We are all meant to be their working slaves.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
true. There is still time. Obi has an advantage, the Muslim muslim ticket of tinubu. Contrary to popular assertions, there are lots of Christians in the north. No wonder obi is playing the religious card. That's his low hanging fruit. Take note that the core North would prefer a tinubu to an obi, but then again if they become convinced that obi will care for thier needs economically , they might accede to him, thinking they can control him. Nobody born of a woman I Nigeria will.be able to control a healthy tinubu while in office ( no wonder they have made some plans for that eventuality). this is what a section of the north fears, don't forget they live under the illusion that they own Nigeria. We are all meant to be their working slaves.

The North and West, Tinubu and the Core North has good bond between them. There is no problem with that.

When the real campaign begins you will see Tinubu campaign team in action. I trust them for that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Gourdoinc(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
beyondPen:

The North and West, Tinubu and the Core North has good bound between them. There is no problem with that.

When the real campaign begins you will see Tinubu campaign team in action. I trust them for that.
ok. September will show us all the mood of February 2023. Wish your candidate the best.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by beyondPen(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
ok. September will show us all the mood of February 2023. Wish your candidate the best.

I don't need to wish them the best.
They know what to do.
Tinubu is a master strategist.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by BluntCrazeMan: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Yorubaness/status/1558426060835921920?t=yVJa-JDBXnXLQ-hTpbC_oQ&s=08

Thank you.
Pelemo, E.I (Mrs)
D (Research)
8th August, 2022
History (especially of Nigeria) as written by foreigners??
Or as written by Nigerians??
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by AlphaTaikun: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Yorubaness/status/1558426060835921920?t=yVJa-JDBXnXLQ-hTpbC_oQ&s=08

Thank you.
Pelemo, E.I (Mrs)
D (Research)
8th August, 2022
A great one from Lagos State. wink

History is very important in helping folks worldwide to spot business and economic cycles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos) / Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.