Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum (24611 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / Lagos Orders Public & Private Schools To Vacate On 18 December, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by sylve11: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
priceactionx:
Best way to go. I think yaradua administration in 2009 goofed to have removed that subject.
Since some people have started using other narratives, changing the stories as it's occurred to the ones their bitter fathers, uncles, grandfather, and their mothers told them.
Started saying LAGOS IS NO MAN's LAND, claiming they innovate and activate LAGOS.
Let the REAL history with FACTS begin to be hammered into this coming generation's HEAD.
If not, Lagos indigene will wake up one day, and some people will claim they part Atlantic ocean from Indonesia to Lagos, in other for easy development of their LAGOS to transport some goods to and fro, and some people will definitely believe them.
YES, I SAID SO, am in TULSA, come and beat me. cheesy

grin grin grin cool
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Ok na you write am?
Na me write am?
Na Yoruba write am?
Na Hausa write am?

If truly you people want Obi to win leave Tinubu alone it’s just warning cuz fighting Tinubu will not do you people good!!! If Hausa man enter again that mean Biafra are finish one time and we will not allow you in west just be careful we’ve tolerate you enough

Fulani is already testing the mic in SW keep thinking its only the SS and SE will burn if a northerner win .

For your daft brain when mr kolobo leave remain for you how do you think muslim muslim ticket will work in a country as nigeria ?

Make we say all Christians are fools , what about babalawo?

Since last year till today ask Tinubu if e don go SE or SS ask am na your step father no fear

Ask am if e know their griviancies ask am
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Don’t worry I will help you once we declare Tinubu as the winner!

Feel free to message me!!!

Sell one of the acres you refused to bury mr kolobo .

Sell that first and help your life
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Smile but you should know Yoruba people don’t do that except the tribe we know don’t let us mention name!! They can kill all their family cuz of 30 by 30 of land.

If you see where we buried my papa if your papa see am he go happy and he go even ask he’s children to do something good like that for him but you can’t cuz you will still fight on your father’s burial for …..,..,,,

There is a tribe that does not allow the living and the dead rest . They invade burial grounds for skull , dont let me mention .

By the way where is mr kolobo’s skull?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Fulani is already testing the mic in SW keep thinking its only the SS and SE will burn if a northerner win .

For your daft brain when mr kolobo leave remain for you how do you think muslim muslim ticket will work in a country as nigeria ?

Make we say all Christians are fools , what about babalawo?

Since last year till today ask Tinubu if e don go SE or SS ask am na your step father no fear

Ask am if e know their griviancies ask am

The problem you people have is M:M
Your second problem is because Tinubu not supporting you!! Hmmmm it can be painful sha

Tinubu will soon enter SE:SS na una dey fear na don’t you know meaning of Jagaban?

We’ve babalawo in church and we’ve babalawo in mosque no need to fight there!!!

Some pastors and Alfa visit babalawo so no fight there!!!

Babalawo isn’t a registered religion in Nigeria!

Assumed Amechi won the primary election I will surely support him till next year but still you haters will still cry abeg what’s you people problem?

Yoruba is your problem ?
Tinubu is your problem?
APC is your problem?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okarakwu:
Cos Soludo of Anambra did so ,Lagos wan follow suit....is good
Don't mind them,
tomorrow they will come here to claim they are the one that re-introduce history.Those people can lie like their brother Lie Mohammad but we are waiting for them.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

The problem you people have is M:M
Your second problem is because Tinubu not supporting you!! Hmmmm it can be painful sha

Tinubu will soon enter SE:SS na una dey fear na don’t you know meaning of Jagaban?

We’ve babalawo in church and we’ve babalawo in mosque no need to fight there!!!

Some pastors and Alfa visit babalawo so no fight there!!!

Babalawo isn’t a registered religion in Nigeria!

Assumed Amechi won the primary election I will surely support him till next year but still you haters will still cry abeg what’s you people problem?

Yoruba is your problem ?
Tinubu is your problem?
APC is your problem?

Your step father will not win .

Take that to the bank

Dont forget to let me know when he has lost so we can buy a bottle of wine . Sit and drink together close to mr kolobo burial site and laugh at your foolishness
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

There is a tribe that does not allow the living and the dead rest . They invade burial grounds for skull , dont let me mention .

By the way where is mr kolobo’s skull?

Invade burial ground is better than invade human life and organ traffic!! Invade dead skull is better than kidnap and steal all their organs!!!

Invade dead skull is better than baby factory’s

Invade dead skull is better than killing your family cuz of pieces of lands chai no life for some tribe sha.

Where’s that Kolobo man you wake with your leg?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Sell one of the acres you refused to bury mr kolobo .

Sell that first and help your life

We’ve family house that has a big space to bury our old people!!!!
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Your step father will not win .

Take that to the bank

Dont forget to let me know when he has lost so we can buy a bottle of wine . Sit and drink together close to mr kolobo burial site and laugh at your foolishness

Sure I will message you and we can share a cup of palm wine and dog meat together
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

We’ve family house that has a big space to bury our old people!!!!

What happens to their skull ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by MrBlock: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
please read slowly and comprehend sir. I know what I meant when I mentioned his name is kaduna. Ahamdu bello wasn't the first victim, nevertheless he was a victim. How the northerners felt ? They showed it twice by killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men and women. Equitable ? Well depends on who you ask. All is fair in love and war. Now a war ensues isn't it. Millions are killed both sides. War is declared to end , with no victim no vanquished. The east lost the war. Their lands were made desolate , their People made poor. If there is no vanquished because you still want us all as Nigerians, what was done to rebuild the east. Both physically and otherwise.

Why is an igbo man still treated with contempt and anger by the political elite and electorate. Why isn't he trusted if truly there was no vanquished. Oh maybe we need to admit the truth that the igbos lost the war, maybe that explains why he is 5percent , maybe that explains why he is mocked as a roamer whose lands were made desolate.

Do you now wonder why some People feel unwelcomed and desire to leave ?

So I ask again. My initial question. Why is the war on the igbo still in progress

Gourdoinc:

I know what I meant when I mentioned his name is kaduna.
You didn't mention his name as Kaduna. I did. I stated Major Kaduna Nzeogwu as one of the original coup plotters but you said it was Chukwuma. I then corrected you stating that both Chukwuma and Kaduna Nzeogwu are the same person.

Why did you say you mentioned his name as Kaduna when you didn't?

Gourdoinc:

Ahamdu bello wasn't the first victim
If Ahmadu Bello was not the first victim, who was? You kept asking me to state the first victim which I did reluctantly only for you to argue against it without any fact to back your argument. Again, why are you so interested in who the first casualty of the coup was? State the name and give details to back your arguement.

Every other thing you mentioned are not part of the argument so I won't respond so as not to derail the conversation. Remember, the backbone of this arguement is that the Igbos are the plotters of the Jan 15, 1966 coup which you have been trying to refute. Kindly provide your closing remarks to this argument so that we can call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Invade burial ground is better than invade human life and organ traffic!! Invade dead skull is better than kidnap and steal all their organs!!!

Invade dead skull is better than baby factory’s

Invade dead skull is better than killing your family cuz of pieces of lands chai no life for some tribe sha.

Where’s that Kolobo man you wake with your leg?

Phahahha

This one touch your spleen i like it .

Why is babalawo after young girls for money ritual in the skull mining land ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

What happens to their skull ?

It’s inside Kolobo cupboard go check am i borrowed him 3yrs ago
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

It’s inside Kolobo cupboard go check am i borrowed him 3yrs ago

And your iye dey pass the cupboard everyday ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Phahahha

This one touch your spleen i like it .

Why is babalawo after young girls for money ritual in the skull mining land ?

Ask Zubby Michael and Zack Orji that question cuz our people trying to coping this tribe that become billionaire over night without job!!
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

And your iye dey pass the cupboard everyday ?

I’ve you checked it yet!!!
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

I’ve you checked it yet!!!

Chai you see .

So mr kolobo no educate you before you mine e skull
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

Ask Zubby Michael and Zack Orji that question cuz our people trying to coping this tribe that become billionaire over night without job!!

Na because of movie make you mine mr kolobo skull ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Igbojew: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
snitchbitch:
Gidi leads others follow
see them,I know they will definitely claim that they are the one that first re-introduce history in school when it was Anambra state governor Prof Charles Soludo that started it.You Yorubas are something else...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Chai you see .

So mr kolobo no educate you before you mine e skull

He tried cuz I managed to graduate from university with a good grade not third class oooo. Once you’re dead you’re dead your body cannot be wasted na ask any of your family embalmed at mortuary they will tell you full story
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Na because of movie make you mine mr kolobo skull ?

You ask question and I did answered you
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

He tried cuz I managed to graduate from university with a good grade not third class oooo. Once you’re dead you’re dead your body cannot be wasted na ask any of your family embalmed at mortuary they will tell you full story

You dont mean it . And your iye also dated the mortician ?
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Jemex003: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

You dont mean it . And your iye also dated the mortician ?

My ex from enugu worked at mortician and I heard your current partner work there too
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Viscuz: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jemex003:

My ex from enugu worked at mortician and I heard your current partner work there too

Yes she does , but also i heard your iye also toasted her so your iye is not only sleeping with man but with woman also .

Mr kolobo will be eating Agabado and crying because of the wife and the kolobo legacy
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by deolumike(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

We will soon make tribal marks mandatory as identity cards.

I will personally make sure say the person writing for flat heads has bad handwriting.
if they retaliate now, you will scream marginalisation and that you want Biafra�
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by BlackPantherxXx: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
deolumike:
if they retaliate now, you will scream marginalisation and that you want Biafra�

Gbenu e sohun. Omodua ni mi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by emmykk(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Anambra State was not created in 1991 . Jim Nwobodo was elected Governor in 1979

Lagos State was never the capital of Nigeria

There is a difference between Lagos City the former FCT and Lagos State
Between Enugu former capital of Eastern Region and Enugu state
Kano and Kano State
Kaduna the former capital of the Northern Region and Kaduna State

With this rubbish you wrote here I give up on you.
First Anambra state was created August 27 1991 by IBB.

Lagos state or Lagos which ever suit you is the Capita of Nigeria for 77years and it is only an idiot that will be comparing Lagos with any other state because Lagos was the capital of Nigeria unlike Anambra.

So stop exhibiting foolishness in public forum defend or doing improper comparison.
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Christistruth00: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
tishbite42:

Lies
He came to the East on the behest of Okpara to commission some projects.
Ironsi was never part of the Nzeogwu coup. Stop peddling falsehood.

Those were the lies Gen Ironsi told you to cover his track

It is in the British intelligence declassified files

Makarios had landed in Enugu before he realised to his Suprise he was not in Kano

He wanted to visit the Emir of Kano who was his old friend when they were both diplomats

The Emir Of Kano was waiting to receive his old friend when he was told that Makarios plane had been diverted to Enugu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
When Anambra did it, hope uzodimma was talking trash.

If you don’t know where you are coming from, you won’t know where you are going to. Teach the past so that we will know our mistakes and won’t ever repeat it again out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by tishbite42: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Those were the lies Gen Ironsi told you to cover his track

It is in the British intelligence declassified files

Makarios had landed in Enugu before he realised to his Suprise he was not in Kano

He wanted to visit the Emir of Kano who was his old friend when they were both diplomats

The Emir Of Kano was waiting to receive his old friend when he was told that Makarios plane had been diverted to Enugu
Go and read the portrait of a leader: the biography of Dr. Micheal Okpara
Your tales by moonlight are patently false
Re: Lagos Orders Reintroduction Of History Into School Curriculum by Christistruth00: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
tishbite42:

Go and read the portrait of a leader: the biography of Dr. Micheal Okpara
Your tales by moonlight are patently false

I have given you Authentic British Intelligence declassified Information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission / OAU English Department Refused To Give Best Graduating Student Award For 15/16 / Damilola Babola Wins Mr University Africa Competition 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.