Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? (1822 Views)

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by APCnaPDP: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Femifasola:
In Peter Obi we trust
We need a vibrant, educated and physically fit man like Peter Obi to steer this nation forward
Say no to tribal based voting
Hunger knows no tribe
Insecurity knows no tribe
Economic woes know no tribe

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient

Only Atiku can defeat APC, don’t waste your vote on LP, Obi can’t win. Don’t be deceived by the social media noise.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

A particular mod has reduced nairaland to tinubu propaganda platform. That's the bane of the Black man, allowing sentiments to override professionalism.

They immediately refused to send any of the posts about Tinubu's Nassarawa rally because it was disgraceful. They did same thing when Kano rally failed too. They keep hiding anything that shows how gravely unpopular tinubu has become whether in the North, South, East or West.

Unfortunately for them, they're doing him more harm than good because after existing on falsehoods, the general election will now expose it all when Tinubu ends up a distant 4th. Whether it's online or offline, tinubu is like rotten meat nobody with decency wants to identify with.

You know, I think I know why they are doing that.

Their plan is to rig the election. And for the rigging to be believable, they have to sustain the false impression of Tinubu being popular among electorates.

That’s why the consistently push laughable statistics to the front page to give impression that Tinubu will win certain percentages in certain states even when reality on ground in those states clearly suggest otherwise.

But their plan will fail; woefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by SlurUsername1: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Rally na rally, whether approved or not..

By the way, if the rally turned out to be massive, will you be telling us stupid stories about approval or non-approval Won't you flunt it all over the social media

It was a flop..

Only a fool will buy the message of voting APC again after the massive failure of the last 7 years

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu supporters, Intimidated by the tumultuous crowd that trouped out for Peter Obi’s rally in Nasarawa, planned their own counter-match for Tinubu in same Nasarawa and it flopped scandalously.

The One million man match could not get up to 50 people to turn up for their walk of shame. Incidentally, this is the state where the APC chairman hails from.

Same thing can also be said of their planned 2million man match for Asiwaju in Kano which was slated for July 31st, last month, but nothing was heard of it. It flopped; shamefully.

But all those are not my concern, because it was not unexpected, what I’m interested in is why things like that don’t make it to Nairaland Front Page. Which is unlike what happens with Peter affair for instance where any negative thing on him gets rushed to wider audience with the speed of light.

From fake statistics that make mockery of the reality on ground to how he is visiting Redemption Camp for the first time ever because of election, to stupid fact checks.

Mynd44 what is going on?

Because they don't want people to know how badly APC has rejected. It gives them real pain. But they don't know that the real pain has not even started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Instead you will answer his question you are calling moderators.

Fiakwa

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by CSTRR: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Only Atiku can defeat APC, don’t waste your vote on LP, Obi can’t win. Don’t be deceived by the social media noise.
If atiku is the only one to defeat tinubu, then tinubu has won.

Because atiku is getting nothing in southern Nigeria. Even wike will fight him.
And pdp needs the south.

If you don't want to see tinubu win, you better start supporting peter obi.

He is the only one with the public goodwill.
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by 946mofolorunsho: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Not my business... I careless about structureless party and their affairsPolitics is not dick measurement competitionNot my business... I careless about structureless party and their affairsPolitics is not dick measurement competition...
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Conner44: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

How did he break the rule? Why calling mods? Or is it because your conscience is telling you that you fall into the bracket of people in the quote below? grin

Only a fool will buy the message of voting APC again after the massive failure of the last 7 years

So the general concession that only people who have brain damage will vote for tinubu and APC is true? Na wao shocked
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Conner44:

How did he break the rule? Why calling mods? Or is it because your conscience is telling you that you fall into the bracket of people in the quote below? grin

So the general concession that only people who have brain damage will vote for tinubu and APC is true? Na wao shocked

The same thing asked o
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Conner44: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

The same thing asked o

Don’t mind the urchin
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

No, he must contest. He needs to take some votes off Atiku in the NW and NE, even if it's just 10%. That would make things easier for Obi.

Good point.

Same way Atiku needs to remain on the ballot to take large chunk of Northern votes from APC. If you leave northerners to choose between Tinubu and Obi, they will vote Tinubu instead.

I just feel this election is divinely arranged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by ifeade69f: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself zombie modKeep deceiving yourself zombie mod...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, VP Yemi Osinbajo And Gov Dapo Abiodun / What Is Next If Courts Strike Out Obi's Petition On The Altar Of Technicalities? / Wike Vs Fabura: PDP Governors Summon Emergency Meeting Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.