Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? (1823 Views)

Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu supporters, Intimidated by the tumultuous crowd that trouped out for Peter Obi’s rally in Nasarawa, planned their own counter-match for Tinubu in same Nasarawa and it flopped scandalously.

The One million man match could not get up to 50 people to turn up for their walk of shame. Incidentally, this is the state where the APC chairman hails from.

Same thing can also be said of their planned 2million man match for Asiwaju in Kano which was slated for July 31st, last month, but nothing was heard of it. It flopped; shamefully.

But all those are not my concern, because it was not unexpected, what I’m interested in is why things like that don’t make it to Nairaland Front Page. Which is unlike what happens with Peter affair for instance where any negative thing on him gets rushed to wider audience with the speed of light.

From fake statistics that make mockery of the reality on ground to how he is visiting Redemption Camp for the first time ever because of election, to stupid fact checks.

Mynd44 what is going on?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by donaldking100: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
No 1k, No rally.
He can't steal Nigerians money alone, & still expect me to foolishy match under the sun for him without first sharing 1k.
I can do it for Peter Obi out of love, but the corrupt drug baron must first share the money he stole before i can consider foolishly matching for him.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
According to INEC Campaign officially starts by September 28, any other rally before then isn't approved by the DG BAT23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by SmellyNyash: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2022
grin
Nairaland is a tool for tilumbu campaign but we go frustrate their yeye propaganda

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by SmellyNyash: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:
According to INEC Campaign officially starts by September 28, any other rally before then isn't approved by the DG BAT23
Keep deceiving yourself zombie mod

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by PandoraObi: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
No evidence of the planned rally, and Seun is wiser, he wouldn't allow his forum to used for mischief and hurt his revenue he is supposed to get, linda ikeji became rich when she received money from Jonathan
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Keep deceiving yourself zombie mod

Obi supporters can believe whatever pleases them, I no get time for petty talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by JASONjnr(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Nairaland is a tool for tilumbu campaign but we go frustrate their yeye propaganda

And to think of it... The moderators and the CEO of this forum are staunch supporters of the old frail and bent looking man who will fight anybody to retire in politics as a president....

God will never allow a man who can't even walk straight or speak coherently to become a president of Nigeria again....

Nasarawa state is the home of the NWC chairman who paved way for Tinubu and like I keep telling people... The structure that they're looking for is in the hands of the people and not the politics elites...

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by SmellyNyash: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

And to think of it... The moderators and the CEO of this forum are staunch supporters of the old frail and bent looking man who will fight anybody to retire in politics as a president....

God will never allow a man who can't even walk straight or speak coherently to become a president of Nigeria again....

Nasarawa state is the home of the NWC chairman who paved way for Tinubu and like I keep telling people... The structure that they're looking for is in the hands of the people and not the politics elites...

God go frustrate all their efforts. Tilumbu and the devil has bought their conscience with money and anybody supporting evil, evil will never depart from his household

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by toneroforever(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
donaldking100:
No 1k, No rally.
He can't steal Nigerians money alone, & still expect me to foolishy match under the sun for him without first sharing 1k.
I can do it for Peter Obi out of love, but the corrupt drug baron must first share the money he stole before i can consider foolishly matching for him.

That's it. He must pay before any march. Afterwards, we'll still pay him back for foisting the disaster called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Not approved by DG?

But you lots went hysterical when a rally in Biu, Borno had some considerable turnout of people. Why did you not say it was not approved therefore you won’t count it?

If this Nasarawa road show of shame had succeeded, would you have said it was not approved by the DG?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Trinitycian: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
That's because Mynd44 is a supporter of Tinubu. If you talk, Seun go ask for proof. If you bring proof, them go delete thread.

APCNGN thread was deleted for saying the truth. You cannot be a judge in a case you have interest in.

Mynd44 is not even hiding it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by PandoraObi: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Femifasola:
In Peter Obi we trust
We need a vibrant, educated and physically fit man like Peter Obi to steer this nation forward
Say no to tribal based voting
Hunger knows no tribe
Insecurity knows no tribe
Economic woes know no tribe

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient
You not Yoruba, you are Impostor, you can be Yoruba and want the destruction of Yoruba land by selling us to our sworn enemies, they are not hiding, they have show us on many ways they hated us

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Not approved by DG?

But you lots went hysterical when a rally in Biu, Borno had some considerable turnout of people. Why did you not say it was not approved therefore you won’t count it?

If this Nasarawa road show of shame had succeeded, would you have said it was not approved by the DG?

Facts over emotions

Was it approved by any Campaign organisation member

Leave unnecessary shalaye
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by XerXers: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:
You are talking about official rally funded by the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by XerXers: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Facts over emotions

Was any of Labour party rally approved by the party?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:

You are talking about official rally funded by the party.

Approval and funding are two different words
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Penguin2: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Facts over emotions

Facts over emotions…

Did the campaign organization issue any statement to its non approval?

Should non approval of the road show of shame stop supporters from trooping out for Tinubu if they really liked him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by diadem10: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu supporters, Intimidated by the tumultuous crowd that trouped out for Peter Obi’s rally in Nasarawa, planned their own counter-match for Tinubu in same Nasarawa and it flopped scandalously.

The One million man match could not get up to 50 people to turn up for their walk of shame. Incidentally, this is the state where the APC chairman hails from.

Same thing can also be said of their planned 2million man match for Asiwaju in Kano which was slated for July 31st, last month, but nothing was heard of it. It flopped; shamefully.

But all those are not my concern, because it was not unexpected, what I’m interested in is why things like that don’t make it to Nairaland Front Page. Which is unlike what happens with Peter affair for instance where any negative thing on him gets rushed to wider audience with the speed of light.

From fake statistics that make mockery of the reality on ground to how he is visiting Redemption Camp for the first time ever because of election, to stupid fact checks.

Mynd44 what is going on?

Just as D pass graduate Peter Obi is inseparable from lies, so is his followers.

The picture you posted says Kano rally, so how is that Nasarawa rally?

Meanwhile, I listened to labour party space yesterday and they were talking about giving 300k for every rally. The joke is on you.
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:

Was any of Labour party rally approved by the party?

Not my business... I careless about structureless party and their affairs

Politics is not dick measurement competition
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Nairaland is pro-Tinubu...

It's very obvious even to the blind...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Facts over emotions…

Did the campaign organization issue any statement to its non approval?

Should non approval of the road show of shame stop supporters from trooping out for Tinubu if they really liked him?

Structure vs structureless

Party sectariat must approve all rally according to APC constituition
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Viscuz: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Just as D pass graduate Peter Obi is inseparable from lies, so is his followers.

The picture you posted says Kano rally, so how is that Nasarawa rally?

Meanwhile, I listened to labour party space yesterday and they were talking about giving 300k for every rally. The joke is on you.

Papa stagger goes no where

You go wail till you loose your voice .

Tinubu and APC is gone dead and buried

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu should heed my advise and step down to avoid 3rd place disgrace

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Structure vs structureless

Party sectariat must approve all rally according to APC constituition
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
shatap my sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

Not my business... I careless about structureless party and their affairs

Politics is not dick measurement competition
Rally na rally, whether approved or not..

By the way, if the rally turned out to be massive, will you be telling us stupid stories about approval or non-approval Won't you flunt it all over the social media

It was a flop..

Only a fool will buy the message of voting APC again after the massive failure of the last 7 years
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Rugaria: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2022
If I say what's in on my mind about that thing called mynd 4whateva, I might be banned till after swearing in. Not that I care. But let's let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Moh247: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Rally na rally, whether approved or not..

By the way, if the rally turned out to be massive, will you be telling us stupid stories about approval or non-approval Won't you flunt it all over the social media

It was a flop..

Only a fool will buy the message of voting APC again after the massive failure of the last 7 years

Another insult spewing Obi Supporter

Politics is about logic no insults and sentiment
Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by Viscuz: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
shatap my sweetheart

This election sweet abeg .

Last one for bubu na them been dey whine mouth , now them they wail grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by EndsarsReloaded: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Penguin2:

Mynd44 what is going on?

A particular mod has reduced nairaland to tinubu propaganda platform. That's the bane of the Black man, allowing sentiments to override professionalism.

They immediately refused to send any of the posts about Tinubu's Nassarawa rally because it was disgraceful. They did same thing when Kano rally failed too. They keep hiding anything that shows how gravely unpopular tinubu has become whether in the North, South, East or West.

Unfortunately for them, they're doing him more harm than good because after existing on falsehoods, the general election will now expose it all when Tinubu ends up a distant 4th. Whether it's online or offline, tinubu is like rotten meat nobody with decency wants to identify with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu’s Nasarawa Rally Not On Front Page? by EndsarsReloaded: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2022
GamalNasser:
Tinubu should heed my advise and step down to avoid 3rd place disgrace

No, he must contest. He needs to take some votes off Atiku in the NW and NE, even if it's just 10%. That would make things easier for Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. / David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Certificate Forgery With Full Evidence / Atiku Doing Extremely Well In South West, May Win Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.