Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

The WHO Is Asking The Public To Help Suggest Another Name For Monkey Pox - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The WHO Is Asking The Public To Help Suggest Another Name For Monkey Pox (179 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The WHO Is Asking The Public To Help Suggest Another Name For Monkey Pox by NuclearWinter: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
According to the idiots in the WHO, the name Monkey Pox used in describing the Zoonotic disease that affects monkeys and primates is racist.

I don't know if Monkeys are now part of the Human race for them at the WHO to assume referring to a disease that has been labelled such since its discovery in 1953.

Here we can see the facade behind the entire Woke culture which in its very core is racist and hate filled .

Are they assuming that Monkey is now synonymous to black African ?

Anyways, they have opened a portal in their websites for suggestions from the general public on a new name to give the virus.

This just shows how the WHO is no longer in any form or way a serious scientific body but one committed to Woke dogma.

As for me, I have submitted my entry and it is Faggin Disease ,Gay Pox .

I put in a note on why I am suggesting these names since 99.9% of the total cases recorded so far has been restricted to gay men.
Re: The WHO Is Asking The Public To Help Suggest Another Name For Monkey Pox by melonsgroup: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Apc virus
Re: The WHO Is Asking The Public To Help Suggest Another Name For Monkey Pox by derecho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jagaban virus

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Clinic For PRP Therapy For Hair Loss Treatment In Bangalore? / 5 Tips On How To Maintain Your Skin / Teenagers At Risk Of Marijuana Use. Can We Really Protect Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.