Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience (2391 Views)

I'm In Tears, My Life Is More Like A Failure / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / "If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Kronikuz: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
This happened about 12 years ago. I was still in secondary school living in a rented apartment. My landlord's daughter was living in the compound as well with one potbelly man who used to deal on cars. I used to tease this my landlord's daughter alot we were like frenemies. Just playfully yabbing each other nothing serious. We got boundaries tho

So there was this day, I and two of my neighbor friends living in the next compound went somewhere to collect a package. When we got there the person we were to meet had a party and there was drinks. That's how we ended up drunk and we had to be shipped home on a bus like goods.

I got home wasted and talking trash and all that drunk man shiit. This girl (my landlord's daughter) assisted me to my room. Took off my shirt, placed me on the bed and left.

Recall I was still conscious of everything going on just that I was too intoxicated to act normal.

Few moments later she came in my room and touched me. I acted like I was alseep. She kicked me on the leg I didn't move. Then she moved down and searched my pockets. I had 100 naira left in me left pocket and she took it and left..

When I regained full consciousness I went straight to her, asked her why she took money from me instead of asking. She was like what do I mean. I repeated that she could ask and I'd give her as usual and not take from me when I was drunk. Na so this girl begin change am for you that am I still drunk.

Omo that's how I took it to the next level. I grabbed her to bring out the money. Babe started crying. This girl cried that all the neighbors came out. At a time I thought I was dreaming and almost believed her cos she cried to the extent that one of the neighbors called her dad. Lotta people believed her and I almost did but where was my 100 naira. Cos my pockets tights and I was 100% aware and saw her when she took out the money. The only mistake I did was not wake and grab her when she was stealing. Omo fear catch me that day. Even the potbelly man threatened to call the police on me for harrasing an innocent girl. Cos this girl cry throway body for ground. Just cos she didn't want to admit she stole from me she had to go through all that so people will believe her.

Since then any time there is an issue and a woman starts crying I will just know something is on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ole ti won ba mu ni barawo cool

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Urchins you can go kill yourselves if you can't stomach that tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Jennyclay(f): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's like you were really pained and you've not healed from what happened 12 years ago.

Because of common #100 you grabbed a girl like a pervert forgetting the fact that she helped you return your drunken ass home safely. Even if she stole the money, you should have just let by-gone be by-gone

Please are you that broke that you can't let go common #100?? Even after 12 years undecided??

My prayers are with broke men around the world ooo!!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by 4teenblaq: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes.
that is true!

I experienced that in the hands of my junior sister..

After God, fear woman.

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by dawnomike(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
The 100 bucks was for the services she rendered by putting you to bed after being drunk
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Christboy320(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok ooh
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Kronikuz: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's like you were really pained and you've not healed from what happened 12 years ago.

Because of common #100 you grabbed a girl like a pervert forgetting the fact that she helped you return your drunken ass home safely. Even if she stole the money, you should have just let by-gone be by-gone

Please are you that broke that you can't let go common #100? Even after 12 years undecided

Dimb ass biitch grin

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Kronikuz: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
dawnomike:
The 100 bucks was for the services she rendered by putting you to bed after being drunk
You prefer people stealing from you cos they offered you their service(s)?
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Ketapu: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
It is called gaslighting. It is one of the most powerful psychological weapons in the hands of women.

Once you encounter a lady doing that to you or anyone else, the best is to stay extremely far away from her. Don't try to change her because it will most likely not work.

If you don't stay away from her, she will eventually distort your reality and turn people against you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by marlow1962(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
;DLol the part you said you got shipped home like goods really got me laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by marlow1962(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin Lol the part you said you got shipped home like goods really got me laughing
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by SlayerOfSatanst: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please are you that broke that you can't let go common #100? Even after 12 years undecided

What is wrong with all these stupid nuisances commenting up and down? If it was a man that stole from a woman you would have blamed it on the man still.Be careful.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
so because one thieving biatch stole your money and cried, you will now doubt any woman who is crying?!?!?!
what kind of failed way of thinking is that?

instead of blaming all women's tears because of one yeye SHEdiot, why dont you instead say that:" i will never get drunk and be helped by thieving people again"
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by ogashman(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
She paid herself for taking u home bro.....but when u Knew she was stealing from u, why didn't u wake up?
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

shut up, u call it common, because na your fellow girl all of una na the same

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Gofwane(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
forgetting the fact that he helped you fvcked your drunken ass home safely. Even if he fvcked you, you should have just let by-gone be by-gone

Would you type the quoted if it were to be the opposite? Just an objective question.
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2022
If that wasn’t a wakeup call to stop drinking then I don’t know what is.
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by diogo23: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please are you that broke that you can't let go common #100?? Even after 12 years undecided??

Your stupidity is a pro max
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Reminderz: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

so you are still very stupid?

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Girls can lie o..

Will share mine,, when this hits front page
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Dizzyyish: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
N100 was the fee for learning an aspect of female nature firsthand. Others pay (waste) hundreds of thousands or millions to learn this.
@ marvellosGod please share your experience for others who do not wish to pay such "fees."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Dizzyyish: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Shut d fvck up.. Why should d scrawny ass bitch take money that doesnt belong to her...

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by imagrg(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
This woman sef. Na wa for u.
Jennyclay:

Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by omolasho: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Pure and simple truth
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Nasri100(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dizzyyish:
N100 was the fee for learning an aspect of female nature firsthand. Others pay (waste) hundreds of thousands or millions to learn this.
@ marvellosGod please share your experience for others who do not wish to pay such "fees."

Some are in prison.
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Dizzyyish: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nasri100:

Some are in prison.
Abi..
Re: Why You Should Never Believe A Woman's Tears. My Experience by Nonexisting: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
You have just confirmed you were drunk and and the vaginarian was not so how do I believe this your version now? You have put me in a dilemma my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Know The State With The Highest Number Of Nairalanders / ... / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.