Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe (138 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Religion Vs Science, In One Picture (photo) / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe by Victoxy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
How do you want us to believe that Tinubu is religion tolerant but obi is a biafrian.

His choice has certainly killed the battle. Tinubu picked A Muslim,when he himself is a Muslim. But he loves Christians they say

Obi an Igbo man, picked a northerner who is also a Muslim,as his vice but he is all about biafria

Before they start coming to claim competence. How does someone who seeks the well-being of his people choose his selfish interest over his people. I mean how can someone still claim Lagos after 16 years and counting. We don't want a new landlord, Nigeria is no one's property. Christians in owo ,Boko Haram and Deborah should serve as a lesson that religion is very very crucial.

If all the Christians in Nigeria (50% of the country) and the Igbo Muslims and the east at large decide to vote obi based on your analysis,with tinubu ,atiku and kwankwanso left to share the Yoruba and northern Muslims. Do you think anyone can stop him?.
My take is,y'all should find a better way to market your candidate. Mind you,omo Yoruba lemi. E fi tribalism sile and find another way
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe by gozmok1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 4 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors and,
Illiterates.
Check the list and note where you belong
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi. Religion Vs Tribe by butterfly777(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is not about to tribe, it is about good records and competence.

Peter Obi is our next President.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Govt To Transit The Over 30 Million TV To Digital Broadcasting / Thugs In Lagos Attacked Me Because Of PeteObi - Physically Challenged Man Claims / I Will Become The First Ogunwest Son To Win Ogun Governorship Seat, Says Olufemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.