Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? (6280 Views)

U Dey Carry Liability You Still Dey Kneel Down Propose / Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Sucre6:

I would feed you and your stupid family plus your boyfriend that abandoned you with pregnancy from now till death, you stupid bitch, don't say sh!t to people u see online, not everyone is as broke and wretched as you lineage and your trench boyfriend that abandoned you. Now drop your account number lemme give you little money to feed well. No let shame prevent you from having a few thousand this early Monday morning cheesy

it's Monday morning too. Don't let the devil use u. Now get lost! Into oblivion
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Sucre6:

Oh now I see why Khaleesi4lyf is this bitter and stupid, eiyyaaa, thank you comrade, FBI should engage your investigating techniques grin
oh yea yea!
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Sucre6: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
it's Monday morning too. Don't let the devil use u. Now get lost! Into oblivion

not everyone is as wretched as your boyfriend that ran away after impregnating you, now I know how damaged goods you are, very toxic
Shame the devil, drop your account number lemme send you few thousand, endeavor to screen shot alert and post here. grin

1 Like

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Sucre6:

not everyone is as wretched as your boyfriend that ran away after impregnating you, now I know how damaged goods you are, very toxic
Shame the devil, drop your account number lemme send you few thousand, endeavor to screen shot alert and post here. grin
My dear I know you're jobless and it's frustrating. I'm really sorry Hun!

Sorry I would have loved to engage you very seriously this morning but I just remembered I'm not as jobless as u.

Take care and stop being bitter!
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Psych412(f): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2022
2115159804 smiley
Uba bank
Thank you wink
Sucre6:

I would feed you and your stupid family plus your boyfriend that abandoned you with pregnancy from now till death, you stupid bitch, don't say sh!t to people u see online, not everyone is as broke and wretched as you lineage and your trench boyfriend that abandoned you. Now drop your account number lemme give you little money to feed well. No let shame prevent you from having a few thousand this early Monday morning cheesy

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Sucre6: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

Sorry I would have loved to engage you very seriously this morning but I just remembered I'm not as jobless as u.

Stupid fool, next time before quoting anyone here, check well, check signature, I ain't one of those simp that send you pm. I would whoop your disrespectful stupid ghonoreah ass.
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by EponOjuku: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
sorry I know u were brought into the world illegitimately that's why u crying. Sorry ok. Vagabon.d

Your first child in the world is a bastard. Is that your purpose in life?
A factory of bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Chaos14: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

Wetin he say drop account number make him help your misreable life

3 Likes

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
believe what u see online at your own peril
wow so this wisdom you are displaying here is because you are foolish offline?

1 Like

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2022
EponOjuku:

Your first child in the world is a bastard. Is that your purpose in life?
A factory of bastards.
boss leave the matter abeg, if not for anything but not to push someone into depression and wild thought. Let this pass biko
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by gentlestdude(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
one more thing don't u ever quote me again. I'm entitled to my opinion just as u are too. Now take ur hopeless self out of my sight
the irony of this comment lol.. he shouldn't quote you because you are entitled to you opinion... But you were quick to quote the other guy first with insults after he dropped his own opinion without even bringing you in his comment...

Are you a Tinubu supporter?

2 Likes

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
boss leave the matter abeg, if not for anything but not to push someone into depression and wild thought. Let this pass biko
lol
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Men will never learn. A useless simp
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by 43Ronin: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Very good. In fact after graduation delete the Simpson number or give him your wedding iv.
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by 43Ronin: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

Swallow the small pride you have left & Drop your account number for the guy. Remember your situation

3 Likes

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
And these girls are ultimately doing themselves in the long run.

They think they are smart.

But they are cutting off such opportunities for other girls in the future.

By the time they remain poor and uneducated, let us see how they will meet that boyfriend in school that they want to marry.

1 Like

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
lol

Are you that much of a trouble maker,why those heavy insults. undecided shocked
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
43Ronin:

Swallow the small pride you have left & Drop your account number for the guy. Remember your situation
why don't you drop urs? Abi u no need money undecided
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Are you that much of a trouble maker,why those heavy insults. undecided shocked
maybe
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Fmghewzy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
maybe

Maybe you deserve it then undecided
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Maybe you deserve it then undecided
yes oh! Very well! Anything else?
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by pansophist(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
A man can literally be Hitler, and everything worse a human can be, and a woman will choose him because "she loves him". Feelings are more important than a man who is good for her.

Perhaps this suggest why in the past, parents always choose a suitor for their daughter, because a lot of women will choose the devil himself just because he is attractive and can tingle her feelings.

If you do not want to marry him, why use him, give him false hope, waste his time and resources with breakfast as the final reward? This is how people invite problem into their life.

If this heartbroken guy turn to a monster tomorrow, they'll say men are scum, but this is a good man right here being grilled by his beloved just because he commited crime loving her.

When I see bad things happen to people, before I pity them, I always ask, what did she do? By default, men have an instinct of consequence, and I wonder if it doesn't comes naturally to women.

Deep in my psyche, I know that everyone have their dark side, and if you mess them up, they will release it, and mehn, you don't want to be their victim. Don't women think like this?

You can't go around forking other people up, exploiting their mumu button, and at the end, they saw that you have been using them all along. This girl is playing a very dangerous game.

I only hope she doesn't mess with the wrong guy, because if a woman try this with me, Jesus, all my grievance with God, the first one which is why he made me Nigerian, na you go pay the price. grin

Her foolish self didn't even think that the new guy will sees her as a betrayal, and probably will never trust her, and maybe planning her own breakfast in advance. Because any guy that is comfortable being with such a woman is not a good man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
yes oh! Very well! Anything else?
you know go church yesterday .....no more insult cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
you know go church yesterday .....no more insult cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Abeg all of them here dey act like saints. Like they do no wrong or don't have mistakes.

And if u think telling me I'm having a baby out of wedlock or my boyfriend dumped me cos of pregnancy thinking say e go pain me

I laugh u in Spanish grin grin grin
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Abeg all of them here dey act like saints. Like they do no wrong or don't have mistakes.

And if u think telling me I'm having a baby out of wedlock or my boyfriend dumped me cos of pregnancy thinking say e go pain me

I laugh u in Spanish grin grin grin
No vex dem say you don win..... cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by caye(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
pansophist:
A man can literally be Hitler, and everything worse a human can be, and a woman will choose him because "she loves him". Feelings are more important than a man who is good for her.

Perhaps this suggest why in the past, parents always choose a suitor for their daughter, because a lot of women will choose the devil himself just because he is attractive and can tingle her feelings.

If you do not want to marry him, why use him, give him false hope, waste his time and resources with breakfast as the final reward? This is how people invite problem into their life.

If this heartbroken guy turn to a monster tomorrow, they'll say men are scum, but this is a good man right here being grilled by his beloved just because he commited crime loving her.

When I see bad things happen to people, before I pity them, I always ask, what did she do? By default, men have an instinct of consequence, and I wonder if it doesn't comes naturally to women.

Deep in my psyche, I know that everyone have their dark side, and if you mess them up, they will release it, and mehn, you don't want to be their victim. Don't women think like this?

You can't go around forking other people up, exploiting their mumu button, and at the end, they saw that you have been using them all along. This girl is playing a very dangerous game.

I only hope she doesn't mess with the wrong guy, because if a woman try this with me, Jesus, all my grievance with God, the first one which is why he made me Nigerian, na you go pay the price. grin

Her foolish self didn't even think that the new guy will sees her as a betrayal, and probably will never trust her, and maybe planning her own breakfast in advance. Because any guy that is comfortable being with such a woman is not a good man.

Follow on YouTube:

- Kelvin Samuels ( the godfather :rip)
- Mediocre Tutorials
- Cheek slaying

These are serious Redpill pages.
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by tonyson010(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
it is a pity the guy is wasting such on a girl and could be somewhere boasting.

girls and this stupid thing called love.
Re: Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? by emmaodet: 1:09am On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

Just like illegitimate pregnancy, Stupidity is a very difficult thing to hide.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / My Girlfriend Said She Dont Love, but like Me / Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.