Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay (553 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Free #10,000 From Palmpay App| Real Withdrawal (pictures) / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Palmpay company is rewarding customers daily free 2,000 naira when you use a registered link to sign up.
As you all know, palmpay is a registered financial service which is amongst the top in NIGERIA.

How to earn!!
All you have to do is using the link below.
Click on the link below and then register completely with your full name.
Remember it must be your full name that's connected to your Nin and national identity card because palm pay will verify and if the name isn't complete you won't be paid.
After filling all the spaces and you have successfully registered and activated your account.

Palmpay will give you your reward and then you can now tell your friends and family to earn too by getting your own link.

Click on the link below to register today
https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A

Re: How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Odogwua: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
You well so?
Re: How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Odogwua:
You well so?
Bros rest.
Nobody is forcing you.
Just use Google and search for palmpay and clear your ignorance.
Re: How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please if you are done with registration.
Let me know.

@odogwua
See screenshot below

Re: How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mr kess okoye.
Your name is showing but you haven't verified.
Re: How To Make 2 Thousand Naira Daily From Palmpay by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Money Daily From Sim Card Registration Business! / How Do I Withdraw My Payoneer Balance / IPOB Warns Emeka Offor, EEDC Over Poor Power Supply In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.