Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) (1244 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by adeeyarhabdulla: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtJp5UJXOw

I fought you because of politics – Oshiomhole admits to Jonathan

A former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has admitted to former president, Goodluck Jonathan, that he fought him during his administration “because of politics”.

Oshiomhole stated this at the one-year memorial lecture in honour of the late Captain Hosa Okunbo, in Abuja on Saturday.

He said: “You (Jonathan) left legacies even though I had cause to fight because it is politics. The legacy you have left, there is no successor who can afford to do less.

“But the logic of multi-party democracy is that even an angel can be defeated. You have set a standard that none of your successors can afford to go below.

“Part of your (Jonathan) legacies was when you launched the Almajiri school and your thought was that no Nigerian child should be left on the street and also appropriated special funds.

“These ideas are not new but what we lack is the will to transform them to practice. We never know who our friends are until we are no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ov7arVv0pE

“No one is appreciated until he or she leaves office,” he said.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by marenalexander7: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just as you are fighting Obi for your personal gain.
Naija don turn una farm. Make una no worry GOD go shock una come 2023 election.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by danjumaisah: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
That is why they want to use because of politics give us shaky shaky hand and body. Person wey incumbent is stronger than.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by dangerousd071: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Other countries play politics for the love of their country but Africans play politics for their personal interest, oyibo no make mistake to call us black, our hearts and our conscience everything is black

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by mubaudeenka: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just the way wiki is fighting obi because of politics. Ameachi is learning his apology rehearsal but I can never forgive him. Hope and rocharles are on there way to hell fire waiting mbaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by favourobaro90: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just like you're fighting Peter Obi today because of "politics". Posterity will judge you and your cohorts.

3 Likes

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by Viscuz: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
dangerousd071:
Other countries play politics for the love of their country but Africans play politics for their personal interest, oyibo no make mistake to call us black, our hearts and our conscience everything is black

Very dirty place

And all these APC urchins makes the game so irritating

2 Likes

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
See nonsense talk,nt even because of other thing,like insecurity,high cost of living during his administration,,,fuckin midget,

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by 4teenblaq: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Whenever I am told to vote wisely, I know they are telling me to vote for peter obi...

cool

1 Like

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by Innomama7(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Because of oshomole na I vote out gej. I non know say na he o selfish interest na you don com again for obi case na God go shame baba Alagbado, oshomole and the plenty thief ise!

1 Like

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
So Oshiomole, Tinubu and Buhari destroyed Nigeria because of politics?
Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by Nbote(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
It was quite clear. Atleast politicians fight themselves becos it's politics but what I don't get is Nigerians fighting themselves on behalf of these same selfish politicians

1 Like

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Have the gullibles seen the people they are fighting for. A group of people that will call a kettle black just to to distroy it.
I'm sorry for Nigeria youths!
These old men are crafty and wicked.
They hate men with good intentions
Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by ChangetheChange: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
He said: “You (Jonathan) left legacies even though I had cause to fight because it is politics. The legacy you have left, there is no successor who can afford to do less.

“But the logic of multi-party democracy is that even an angel can be defeated. You have set a standard that none of your successors can afford to go below.

“Part of your (Jonathan) legacies was when you launched the Almajiri school and your thought was that no Nigerian child should be left on the street and also appropriated special funds.

“These ideas are not new but what we lack is the will to transform them to practice. We never know who our friends are until we are no more.
grin grin grin
Oshiomole confused demonic drunk mad man, had finally confessed also about lying against Jonathan, the confused APC devils are now looking for GEJ's endorsement of Thief-nubu, after they rubbished and made countless propaganda on Golduck and his family thinking they could bring him down
But thank God, God had kept on elevating
and exonerating Goodluck Jonathan on the global stage since he left power
All those APC devils and their zombie supporters who lied against him, have been apologizing since 2015, cos they bought into this mess we are right now under this disastrous Buhari regime.

Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by yyba: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mteeew GEJ will now start feeling like VIP undecided
Re: I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) by slivertongue: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
“No one is appreciated until he or she leaves office,”

(1) (Reply)

Drone View Of Tinubu Campaign Rally In Lagos / What’s This Rumor Of Banks Shutting Down Services This Election Period / Kashim Shettima Caught Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.