Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) (44860 Views)

Anenih Drags Alhassan Garba To Court For Threatening Electoral Violence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by MasterKernel: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
you threatened to kill Omatseye for his Obituary write-up. You threatened to burn down Fela's shrine because of Femi Kuti's stance on Obi.

Now what should we do to you for calling someone's father, grandfather, brother, uncle, godfather and role model a bastard undecided

Let's write Obituary article for your son or father, and let's see if you'll smile at the writer.

You don't have problems with the writer of Obituary, which is burial of living being, it's those that wants him to eat from his soup that are evil, right?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by ChicagoBar(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Am surporting Jagaban Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by grandstar(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
ozoebuka1:
Tinubu no go win shishi

I'm no fan of Tinubu, but from what is on ground, he is most likely to win.

Obi reach, though impressive, does not reach the core North which is a massive voting block.

Atiku, is a lukewarm candidate. Even here on Nairaland, there's no fervor for him

I see Tinubu as the Buhari of the 2019 election. Atiku, a much better choice, lost to him.

Note: I am apolitical so just giving my honest answer.

Peter Obi's chances of winning this election would have been unassailable if Nigerians generally were well educated. That education deficit helped Buhari to a second term in 2019.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by PoliteActivist: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
newbornmacho:
Wowww...
Is karma not a b####

Nairaland join me sing...

Emilokan emilokan..
Baba wey no well
He dey shout emilokan...
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout emilokan

grin

You make mistake. See the correct lyrics grin

Emilokan emilokan..
Baba no well o
He dey shout emilokan...
Hand dey shake
Nyash dey leak
Baba no well o
E dey shout emilokan

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by hollandis(f): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bastard tinubu
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Prophet of doom. Obi is going nowhere

I pray for you.

I'm expecting your curses
Righteousness2:
If JESUS tarries and there is an election in 2023, Pmb tenure will be a Joke if the Apc ticket sails.
The Ear that refuses to Hear, will follow the Head to the Grave.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Chopcy29: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Now he’s expecting us to appoint him as a fool he sees us to be

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Viscuz: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
LogicnReason:
This is the same man that wants to rule Nigeria at 86YEARS of age?!

Funny thing is that those laughing there with him are ready to die today to make sure this 86 years old Tinubu Rule the most sensitive position in Nigeria.

This is why as blessed as Nigeria is, both with Human and natural resources, it will remain among the least nations of the world in another 100 years, it's all about the mentality of the people.

You are tweeting on whatsapp

Bola Ahmed Tinubu -2020

Naim be say if e become president them go hack Nigeria servers finish be that then him go say na corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by aestake: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.
All tinubu life, he's worked towards bringing up younger and vibrant men into the political space.
Smart adeyemi, Fashola, sanwo olu, feyemi e.t.c. An old man that appreciates the human resources in youths.
Which other aspirants has shown good human resources management in politics like Tinubu let them speak.
and Funsho Williams

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Dmacqh(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fact checkers are on their way !!!
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tflex01:

Is that how to mock someone?

Anyways, those mocking him now will still be like him if they are lucky.

No we would be like Daddy Kumuyi at 81. Still strong and holds microphone and his giant Bible with one hand and preach for hours standing. What 70 year old Tinubu can not try because of the Karma hunting him for all the evil he has done to get to where he is.

We would get old but karma won't hunt us like it's hunting him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Prophet of doom. Obi is going nowhere

I pray for you.

I'm expecting your curses
shatap

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by aestake: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
With their half education, they allow these modakfuckers rule them and still beg online?
grandstar:

Obi reach, though impressive, does not reach the core North which is a massive voting block.

Atiku, is a lukewarm candidate. Even here on Nairaland, there's no fervor for him

I see Tinubu as the Buhari of the 2019 election. Atiku, a much better choice, lost to him.

Peter Obi's chances of winning this election would have been unassailable if Nigerians generally were well educated. That education deficit helped Buhari to a second term in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by OnknownSoldier: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
His Tinubu 83 years?
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
My people have a saying and I quote, "it doesn’t take long for the kid goat to morph into a nanny goat." All young people will one day become old people. That’s the lesson from this. Along with the divisive politics this man’s party introduced into our polity! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Qwi1: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by JealousCobra(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
you threatened to kill Omatseye for his Obituary write-up. You threatened to burn down Fela's shrine because of Femi Kuti's stance on Obi.

Now what should we do to you for calling someone's father, grandfather, brother, uncle, godfather and role model a bastard undecided

Tinubu is a druggie terrorist grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Abdu81: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu is an egyptian mummy.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by JealousCobra(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.
All tinubu life, he's worked towards bringing up younger and vibrant men into the political space.
Smart adeyemi, Fashola, sanwo olu, feyemi e.t.c. An old man that appreciates the human resources in youths.
Which other aspirants has shown good human resources management in politics like Tinubu let them speak.

Which Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by OMYKROIN: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:

Tinubu is a role model for thieves and patients with terminal diseases period.
If an adult behaves like a kid, you treat him like one. Moreover, one man can't hold all of our brains to ransome, say wetin happen na?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
umunaija:
Now I know where all the insults are coming from, he mocked Anenih because of age, it's karma. I don't mock people because of age, old age is a blessing. Tinubu and his supporters knows that he is too old for Nigeria presidency, he can't handle things himself, he will only delegate them, which will lead to massive corruption. God has blessed him, he should just relax and enjoy the rest of his life with his grandchildren rather than drawing insults to himself because of presidency. He can be a king maker. A word is enough for the wise.
Exactly, you made a lot of sense. I voted buhari, a no nonsense and incorruptible military head of state. I was in primary school when this man ruled. We had the best of Nigeria. There was decorum in government and discipline everywhere. Buhari taught us how to queue in public places. Before he became head of state. Once you wanted to enter a public place like banks train or bus stations, na pandemonium cos everyone would want to be served same time. You can imagine a crowd trying to be attended to, by just one person. He brought orderliness. I thought he'd be same Buhari so I voted him in 2015, even carried him mata for my head. I pleaded with my staff to vote buhari. He got there and messed things up cos of 2 reasons.

1-old age
2-frail health

You'd agree with me the two are great factors to conskder when choosing a leader. As healthy and active as Obasanjo was, he still struggled to nip corruption in the bud, talk leas of an old man who would always delegate. Buhari delegated almost everything as touching his roles since 2015 and those delegates took advantage of his age and ill health to milk Nigeria dry.

Forget most of the news credited to buhari in the media. He knows nothing about those information published in the news. He's not aware of the goings on in Nigeria. Those he entrusted Nigeria to have failed and betrayed him. That's why we're at this point today.

We need to give the youths a chance . Obi and Datti Ahmed would perform, I believe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fact Checkers we need u here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Abdu81: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
OnknownSoldier:
His Tinubu 83 years?

E pass 83 na 89 years

By next when he starts ruling Nigeria he will be exactly 90 years old.

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Abdu81: 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Learnt that tinubu sniff meth just stand up.

I suggest he travels to America and buy new body and mind with our looted money.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by newbornmacho(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You make mistake. See the correct lyrics grin

Emilokan emilokan..
Baba wey no well o
He dey shout emilokan...
Hand dey shake
Nyash dey leak
Baba wey no well o
E dey shout emilokan

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by josephevergreen(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
like i always say tinubu is a great politician thatbwe need to emulate alot of charracters from..but he is too old to rule Nigeria.

Muslim muslim ticket is a no no!!

Vote wisely because at the end of the day we will all enjoy or regret it!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by gozmok1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
A bat is blind
A bat is ugly
A bad lives upside-down
A bat loves the darkness
A bat drinks it's victim's blood to survive
A bat moves without a clearly defined path

Don't be BATified, Be OBIDIENT and enjoy the good of the land �

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by REALretep(m): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
This man should just give up this his presidential aspiration.
Well meaning Nigerians don't want him on the throne.
All his dirty linens will be washed in public if he doesn't do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Anyone that watches this video and still votes or campaigns for Tinubu is lost forever. My God. Tinubu was healthy, strong, agile and articulate here. He exuded charisma and enthusiasm. Compare that video with any of his recent videos including the agbado video, you will see that the man is very sick - slurred speech, loss of girth, no longer articulate, shaking hands and legs, lack of balance and coordination. All these are signs and symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Those pushing Tinubu forward are wicked. The man should be home resting and playing with his grandchildren. I am a pharmacist. I have a patient who has parkinsonism. I know what it is like just attending to him. Please someone close to HE Ashwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should advise him to go and rest. Leave the stage for younger people who have both the mental and physical stamina to carry the burdens of leadership of this nation

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by abobote: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Actually he was right
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Prinxzona10: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
grandstar:

You guys should give up on this useless mind games because it's unworkable..
To support Tinubu now looks shameful to some of you,hence the reason you would say you're*apolitical* in your jargon analysis just to drive home your myopic game plan huh??
See,the Nigerians you guys are dealing with now,is far sensible than the Nigerians of 2015 and APC Buhari made it so,so oga,face the terrible soup you guys have served people all this while and stop sounding disgusting in your imaginary assumption of Tinubu becoming the Nigerian president comes 2023...
I wonder if only the votes from some Yoruba Muslims would make Tinubu the president..
Peter Obi will not win buh old,sick,wicked,selfish and corrupt tribalist Tinubu will win because he's a Yoruba Muslim and respects Yoruba presidency huh??
Abobi,this your irritating reverse psychology is dead on arrival(DOA)...
.mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by OMYKROIN: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:

Why are you guys like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.