Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) (44870 Views)

Anenih Drags Alhassan Garba To Court For Threatening Electoral Violence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Prophet of doom. Obi is going nowhere

I pray for you.

I'm expecting your curses

Emilokan emilokan..
Baba wey no well o
He dey shout emilokan...
Hand dey shake
Nyash dey leak
Baba wey no well o
E dey shout emilokan
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Alexmani: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
No one threatened anything. Its all fabricated stories. All these are to discredit PO. Same insult were rained on GEJ. Let's concentrate on the take back Nigeria project

Exmilitant:
you threatened to kill Omatseye for his Obituary write-up. You threatened to burn down Fela's shrine because of Femi Kuti's stance on Obi.

Now what should we do to you for calling someone's father, grandfather, brother, uncle, godfather and role model a bastard undecided
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Social media hardly forget
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by xenten: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
If JESUS tarries and there is an election in 2023, Pmb tenure will be a Joke if the Apc ticket sails.
The Ear that refuses to Hear, will follow the Head to the Grave.

Are you sure you are righteous?
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by chloride6: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shey e ri a ye grin
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by annyz: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.
All tinubu life, he's worked towards bringing up younger and vibrant men into the political space.
Smart adeyemi, Fashola, sanwo olu, feyemi e.t.c. An old man that appreciates the human resources in youths.
Which other aspirants has shown good human resources management in politics like Tinubu let them speak.

Then let him go and rest and allow those he brought up to take leadership mantles.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.
All tinubu life, he's worked towards bringing up younger and vibrant men into the political space.
Smart adeyemi, Fashola, sanwo olu, feyemi e.t.c. An old man that appreciates the human resources in youths.
Which other aspirants has shown good human resources management in politics like Tinubu let them speak.

If he didn’t kill funsho williams, he won’t be holding Lagos down, chopping money left right and center, Ambode use another contractors to be Building Lagos, he pursue, to continue with hitech, that vgc bridge since them never finish am, pot hole ridden human developer state, for a state with large revenue to be like that
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
You can tell here that he was boisterous, not the man we see today. Age no dey lie BUT I still want him to win grin
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This one no concern me

grin All ordinary Nigerians know the APC has nothing to offer Nigerians, even if Jesus and Mohammed are running joint ticket under APC I will not vote for them..

Please refrain from using the name of JESUS in vain
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by afbstrategies: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Karma is Karma

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Newton2024: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing .
Tinubu's rented urchin.

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by slowice(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
you threatened to kill Omatseye for his Obituary write-up. You threatened to burn down Fela's shrine because of Femi Kuti's stance on Obi.

Now what should we do to you for calling someone's father, grandfather, brother, uncle, godfather and role model a bastard undecided

Go away ode. What have you done to bandits and herdsmen that have been threatening your village and maiming your people since 2015. Werey
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by CommonSense1967: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
The funny thing is that a vast majority of these delusional brainwashed retar@ded Obi tuary Obi diots didn't see anything wrong with appointing an 83 year old but she same fools think Tinubu is too old for the presidency at the age of 70.
Bunch of shallow zero IQ Obi diot ZOMBIES.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Newton2024: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
Tinubu is a bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Yankee101: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Same to you Tinubu
Clearly you've reduced in speed and agility too
Old age comes to everyone so it's your turn
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Originalsly: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:

Nothing changes.

Why didn't he allow one of them to run for President?.... none was good enough?
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by OMYKROIN: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.

Show me which other aspirant that is so old that he or she had to lie, so desperate that he had to criminally to the mocking of our senses and intelligence organise a fake bishop charade, so despicable that ordinary first school leaving certificate he can't show, the last but not the least, a sick senile selfish bastard that for him to help you he'd had to use you, he doesn't help who he will not gain anything from.

All those you outlined, how many are still in good terms with him? You wrote one at least fashola.
Once you refuse to follow his evil path, he starts fighting you, Ambode is an example.
The nincompoop if he is that kind should have sponsored a younger political son of his, at least we know of osibanjo and co, so!

He ran away from mobil immediately they started certificate verification, he is just a mere accountant that studied in a low grade university that has its lecture room in a room and parlour face me I face you, he is just a tout and very far from being intelligent. The is archaic and crude, how exactly is he going to salvage the condition of the nigeria economy and security, None of you have said anything even if na to lie like you did in 2015,

How far the 1 dollar to 1 naira?
It shall never be well with you and your generation to come as you deliberately want to dump another imbecilic lunatic on us.

He flies to france every week to charge his failing and frail organs, he needs support to be able to stand, he has been patching his leaking bladder that there is no space for extra needle and thread, instead he now walks about with rubber bucket under his legs.

So, I just can't understand what you can't see...
Okayyyyyyyy!!! I seeeee, you are a bloody muslim and must move allah's domination forward, but na thunder go strike you, tinubu and that your allah to death if una no rex.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Newton2024: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Tinubu's rented urchin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEAjQbFbPo

Fact Check:

BAT started the campaign against old men. You can hear him here mocking GEJ's appointment of 83yrs old Chief Tony Anenih as the chairman of Nig ports authority

https://twitter.com/DamolaIlori/status/1558841443946471427?t=HuFv4lDl7PrWXEjm2wP5jQ&s=08

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Aflix(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
agadez007:
I can’t wait for the nation’s mumu fact check on this one
Fact check:Did tinubu mock aneinh being old?
The Nation:tinubu built Lagos from scratch,tinubu built Lagos with the Portuguese and British
Therefore he didn’t say it
grin ;DUna no go use laugh kill person for this forum. See as I de laugh like mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by etrouble: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is Tinubu now 83 years or are you all just mentally unstable?
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by stevenosa(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Arabaincubus: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
A time is coming when we will ask Tinubu to reveal the color of his favourite pampers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Henrymas(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
On election day, even Buhari will not vote for Tinubu. He would rather vote for Atiku at the expense of this frog eyed criminal.
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by DrChukki: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.

There's no big deal in what Tinubu has done... You call it human resources management, but that's not what it is.

Tinubu uses people to achieve his selfish ambition... Tell me any of those people you mentioned now that's not answerable to him till date.

A true leader raises men and allow them to take decisions and live their lives on their own not minding what to get in return.

But Tinubu raised men to be answerable and accountable to him. Anyone that fails to dance to his tune is likely to suffer failure.

If that's what you guys want for Nigeria and it's making you to push for him, them you guys don't really understand what leadership is.

PO is a true leader... Read books and attend trainings on leadership before you argue with me on this statement.

If someone could change the mind of millions of youths in Nigeria without giving them a kobo, my dear that's a true leader.

And anyone that can do that can lead any organisation and achieve a common goal... Which is the essence of being a president...

I'm done abeg... After all it's all of us that will suffer for bad leadership... So why I'm I even stressing myself?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by IMASTEX: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
strangest:
We have decided... Karma is b**ch

APC wants us to vote APC so they can rescue us from APC...
grin grin grin grin grin grin how do you want your wine served?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by dettolgel: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
jumper524:
Nothing changes.

All the men you listed have been part and parcel of this failed administration.

So what you are saying in essence is that Tinubu raised the men that are part of today's rot.

If that is the case on what grounds did you think that Tinubu will be better than these men?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Kay25(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Not supporting BAT but that appointment that year was political it was given just because GEJ was eyeing second term bid as president and trying to cajole people to his sides..
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by themanderon: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
The chickens have come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by happney65: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
I had a good laugh when I first watched this video at the poster page on FB. His name is Ade damola. Please follow him to see more fact checking of BAT.

He is a member of the inner caucus of the Obi team and he drops it as it's hot

I can't end a day without checking Ade damola, ettu Mohammed, teju olaoye and a host of others dropping it as it's hot . By the time we are done with BAT,they are receiving it as it's hot just like they did in 2015, this is their own turn too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by Kaysalas(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
If JESUS tarries and there is an election in 2023, Pmb tenure will be a Joke if the Apc ticket sails.
The Ear that refuses to Hear, will follow the Head to the Grave.
You have fast lost your calling Guy! See and you and antichrist don finally agree lool! Shame
Re: Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) by ZombieSlayer1: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
"What you are I once was, What I am, you will also be" - Isaac Marion

When you mock old people, remember you will also grow old, unless you plan on dying young.
No one would mock him if he had chosen to enjoy his stolen wealth in peace, instead he's here shouting "it's my turn" and foolish Nigerians are supporting him even after what we're experiencing in the hands of another old man.
Aso Rock is not a retirement home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.