Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An (1264 Views)

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra / Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Idris Alli, the Financial Secretary of Miyetti Allah said that it was the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) that attacked some Fulani people in Kwara state. The clash between the Fulani people and the OPC led to the death of 6 persons while 17 persons were hospitalized after sustaining serious injuries during the clash.

According to Idris Alli, he said that the Fulani people who are his people were doing their business peacefully when they were attacked. He said that the cause of the problem was just because of a broken car's side mirror.

He said that the Fulanis mistakenly broke the OPC side mirror, after the incident, the OPC members came outta their car and attacked 'em. The matter wasn't really that serious, it was just a broken side mirror.

He also said that they all came out of their car with machetes and guns and started shooting the Fulanis on site. The clash was a serious one that led to the death of 6 Fulani people while 17 others were badly injured and got hospitalized.

2 Likes

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by Emmy450(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok we've heard your side of the story let's wait for the OPC side of the story, meanwhile your cattle belongs to the bush or ranches not on the expressway thank you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by kabillionaire(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hahahaha!
That the matter was not a serious thing, just a broken side mirror.
Look at this terrorist, that's how you people kills when it's just a cow.
Tit 4 tat, infidel.

4 Likes

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by UselessBuharist: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
You guys are too troublesome, I don’t believe they attacked your people without provocation. Una too wicked, every other tribes in Nigeria hate you guys because of your wickedness

7 Likes

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Let us also hear from the OPC too
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by Quest7777: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022

Why can't these people be called to order to adopt full cattle ranching instead of causing confusion with their wandering cows? angry
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by idomalord: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's not surprising that the media took their side of d story 1st.
Observe and c
How would u smash a mirror and people will all of a sudden begin to attack u with assorted weapons.
And them plenty sef.

Not to worry, after 2022,
E go hard make power come back north
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by obyrich(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
See the hospital bed in Kwara. The suffering and underdevelopment is everywhere o.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by backnbeta(f): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
akinremiayomide:

According to Idris Alli, he said that the Fulani people who are his people were doing their business peacefully when they were attacked. He said that the cause of the problem was just because of a broken car's side mirror.

Foolanis "doing their business peacefully" is not a logical sentence because the word peace or peaceful is alien to them. Even when they beg you for money, they do it aggressivelyundecided

1 Like

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by RighteousDemon: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just 6
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by victor9jaar: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2022
they probably deserved it.

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by holluwizzy: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2022
This ur story no clear.

Side mirror break and they came out prepared with guns and machetes on the same spot

Let's hear the other side of the story from OPC ?

akinremiayomide:
Idris Alli, the Financial Secretary of Miyetti Allah said that it was the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) that attacked some Fulani people in Kwara state. The clash between the Fulani people and the OPC led to the death of 6 persons while 17 persons were hospitalized after sustaining serious injuries during the clash.

He said that the Fulanis mistakenly broke the OPC side mirror, after the incident, the OPC members came outta their car and attacked 'em. The matter wasn't really that serious, it was just a broken side mirror.

He also said that they all came out of their car with machetes and guns and started shooting the Fulanis on site. The clash was a serious one that led to the death of 6 Fulani people while 17 others were badly injured and got hospitalized.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by Enkidu70: 2:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Everybody is tired of the evil Fula
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by tishbite42: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Go back to Futa Jallon

1 Like

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by BlackPantherxXx: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
The OP is definitely an Igbo boy.

Dont be ashamed of your identity and heritage like a bastard.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by SATANlSTMINION: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:
You guys are too troublesome, I don’t believe they attacked your people without provocation. Una too wicked, every other tribes in Nigeria hate you guys because of your wickedness
it's a reprisal to the driver that was killed by fulani herdsmen because his car hit two of their cows
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by SATANlSTMINION: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I'm watching you on this forum.
my hands go soon touch you

1 Like

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by UselessBuharist: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
it's a reprisal to the driver that was killed by fulani herdsmen because his car hit two of their cows

They think they are allowed to kill for cow. When their grand patron leaves office next year dem go know the difference between I was there and I shall be there
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by BlackPantherxXx: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
I'm watching you on this forum.
my hands go soon touch you

Keep watching. I love to keep jobless goats employed.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by SATANlSTMINION: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

They think they are allowed to kill for cow. When their grand patron leaves office next year dem go know the difference between I was there and I shall be there
na why if Tinubu or Peter Obi wins i don't have any issues.
But you see atiku? that one na Buhari promax.
PDP really messed up big time
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by epondudu: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
obyrich:
See the hospital bed in Kwara. The suffering and underdevelopment is everywhere o.
Who do you blame for that ?
Federal Government or the state Government.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by epondudu: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Hatred stinks from your breath.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by UselessBuharist: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
epondudu:

Hatred stinks from your breath.

What do you call the atrocities being committed by your Fulani brothers ?

1 Like

Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by ObosiUkwalla: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu is the sponsor and owner of OPC.
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by ObosiUkwalla: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu is the sponsor of OPC. We will definitely wait for him next year to give him the shocker of his life
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
The only innocent Fulani herdsmen are found in the depths of Graveyards
Re: It Was The Oodua Peoples Congress That Attacked Our Fulani Brothers, Killed 6 An by HeavenVGate: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
akinremiayomide:

Mistakenly? Very silly excuse. Last time I traveled that road, I'd to waited for few minutes before I could drive through because cows were being moving in to the market. They were behaving anyhow despite that police check point is just 30 seconds away, they didn't intervene. Glad they were dealt with. That place is not suitable for that Fulani market at all.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Alaba International Market Lagos / Loyalty Prank Gone Wrong, Lady Destroyed Man's Car After This. (Bad character) / Shld Saddam Hussein Have Been Hanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.