Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum (78261 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Honestfrend: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Which kind jaguda dressing be this o? shocked

Let her hit the gym, abeg.

Those boots be making her look like a polar bear.

U get bad mouth.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SugarGirl44(f): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing abnormal here.
Just a woman who has gone through the process of bringing forth a new life.

Which makes me wonder how men get to lose their shape and have protruding tummies despite being exempted from the rigor of pregnancy.

Una no dey try o ẹyin ọkunrin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by iamme1234(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

At least she still looks better than Tinubu tongue undecided tongue

Better than obi
The obituary

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
iamme1234:

Better than obi
The obituary

You must be Tinubu urine drunker

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
why the insult?
this is an insult?

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by foreshore(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
Dressing half-naked is over for now, she looks better this way

I no know wetin concern you. Solo Makinde!
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by afbstrategies: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
She is pretty and proud. Glad she got her self-esteem back after Chris Brown almost damaged her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Judal(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
She has added a lot of weight.
pregnancy will surely change the body and shape of a woman.
Money sweet oo
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
"Wow wow wow" shocked
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by God1000(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
cococandy:
this is an insult?
Yes I consider it an insult, now apologize
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
Yes I consider it an insult, now apologize
focus on minding your business not Rihanna’s weight

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by God1000(m): 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
cococandy:
focus on minding your business not Rihanna’s weight
Lol cheesy cheesy, funny you
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by gbagyiza: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stayjoyful:
Mummy looks good on her.

so where did she keep her baby? All these celebrities' wedding get as ebi.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by meobizy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing new. It happened to Janet Jackson. She gained weight in the past from keeping off drugs. This is how she was meant to look without fame.

Not all women gain weight from pregnancy. I know many who look trim and fit despite birthing two. Nigerian women normally are lazy, they are quick to justify weight gain using childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by OboOlora(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Beyonce wasn't this fat when she gave birth
She used surrogate!
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by jaggabban: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
She has added a lot of weight.

pregnancy will surely change the body and shape of a woman.

Removed from my crush list.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by BentizilL: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

At least she still looks better than Tinubu tongue undecided tongue
Tinubu isn't your mate and not your problem...
Focus on the generational problems of your people and stop blaming Tinubu for your failure...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by God1000(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
OboOlora:

She used surrogate!
oh, I never knew, thanks for the information
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by 8stargeneral: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
She's now mama
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Totilopussylick(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
BentizilL:

Tinubu isn't your mate and not your problem...
Focus on the generational problems of your people and stop blaming Tinubu for your failure...

Another Tinubu urine drunker tongue
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by sisisioge: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shes one of the most real people around....this is so normal. Baby fat doesnt come off so fast, she would need like 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by God1000(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
jaggabban:

Removed from my crush list.
lol, why removing her?
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Stargurl20(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
But she's not that fat now.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by sparko1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Too much weight. Don't like fat people.

Too bad, she looks more attractive now.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by BentizilL: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Another Tinubu urine drunker tongue
Fool! kiss
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by dahmie2013: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
I love this look. She is better.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
goodamerican:
She looks fine. She has the money and access to the best trainers in the world, and can lose the weight when she's ready. Let her live.

Simple! What is even wrong with this weight I am seeing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by eyinjuege: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can a woman just nurse and enjoy her baby in peace?
She's a $ billionaire mega superstar.
She will lose the weight if and when she chooses to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
eyinjuege:
Can a woman just nurse and enjoy her baby in peace?
apparently not. We live to satisfy the whims of every miscreant who think they have an opinion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by GABRIEL6036: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
I like her the more with this new body structure shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.