Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum (78193 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Tonto Dikeh's Look After Her Body Enhancement Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Greenback: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2022
She's gorgeous.
She got the looks of that lovely Bourne's Nicky

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Whyte96(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Which kind jaguda dressing be this o? shocked

Let her hit the gym, abeg.

Those boots be making her look like a polar bear.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Otasikwe(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

At least she still looks better than Tinubu tongue undecided tongue
must u insults him please respect ur leader thanks
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Pandev:
grin can you remind me the title of this song please?
Only
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by jubrilELsudan: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

And what's wrong with her becoming a mother? Dirty mind

ODE

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Lilymax(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2022
You have a serious problem
CandyOps:
Damn! She should slow down with the junks. She looks like a mf cow
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by alade83: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
but at least she covered her body this time, not the usual revealing clothesbut at least she covered her body this time, not the usual revealing clothes...
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Koachie: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2022
My only celebrity crush �
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Mustiboy(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Too much weight. Don't like fat people.

Is your mum slim?

No insults meant; just asking.

Women tend to add weight when they're clocking and after 50.

So, do you hate your mum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2022
CandyOps:
Calm down! grin

She is now a qualified quality MILF grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Shalommy:
You will look the same when I get you pregnant cool
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
All these slim girls now go get hope.
If Rihanna fit add weight like this then for their mind them go heave a sigh of relief and say to themselves "I get hope "

But Chris brown fuckkk up sha

He nor fit tear this baby girl belle that year
Any cute responsible girl I manage to shag from now on... Na pregnancy I go try give am
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Yeah that’s right I like my girls bbw

The type that will suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you

She serve Drake breakfast last last.

His expectations lost appetite grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Rotiix:

Calm down till your wife starts giving birth
You mean community baby mama? grin
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
BenDo63:

She serve Drake breakfast last last.

His expectations lost appetite grin
I don’t think they are really into each other cuz they are both superstars lol
Drake wanted someone so submissive and caring
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SAMBARRY: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
Lol, Beyonce wasn't this fat when she gave birth
Beyonce Knowles was always exercising before during and after pregnancy plus she's extremely disciplined in her diet.e no easy to curb your hunger cravings during pregnancy
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SAMBARRY: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bar1941:
Omo Rihana had really changed, is this not that tiny girl that sing "umbrella" then?

They don pump her very well with dickomycin pump.
it's her hormones,stop exposing your ignorance on the world wide web
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SAMBARRY: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bar1941:
Omo Rihana had really changed, is this not that tiny girl that sing "umbrella" then?

They don pump her very well with dickomycin pump.
it's her hormones,stop exposing your ignorance on the world wide web undecided
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Boriqua:

You made my day, but you can't kill me with laughter.

I'm glad I did.

Of course I can't kill you with laughter. tongue.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Konjiboii:
All this women when invent the word "slayqueen" the miss independent,survivors and feminist don dey get hitched and born kids while their fans when carry am for head dey turn 40,single and still bitter towards men, if Rihanna and Beyonce can collect preek who dafuq are you.

Kim K don born
Amber rose don born
CardiB don born
Katt stack that year don turn born again. grin
they all have kids out of the relationship (which was their motive for being in the relationship in the first place) buy now they've gotten that, they're all out of their relationship lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Konjiboii: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
SAMBARRY:
they all have kids out of the relationship (which was their motive for being in the relationship in the first place) buy now they've gotten that, they're all out of their relationship lipsrsealed

Either way they got their ass spanked and got choked, deep throated shlongs from a man.
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Pandev(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Only
yeah, now I remember. thanks
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by sounwave: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Mumu
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Harmony92(f): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
cococandy:

Y’all are ridiculous
I said so cos I had the same experience and I am still trying to go back to the old me cry
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pandev:
yeah, now I remember. thanks
say nothing Cuz
In a bit, yeah
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
CandyOps:

Haha! Are you normal?
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by emiron18(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why Wizkid refused to acknowledge #Caterefe new song #Machala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8WeJLYIPY
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by FireUpNow(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

ODE
Your words sums up the kind of family background you have
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by PharmacyStore: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Big mama
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by SAMBARRY: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Konjiboii:

Either way they got their ass spanked and got choked, deep throated shlongs from a man.
which woman doesn't Bleep before? That's a biological need
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by Tegabadguy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
God1000:
She has added a lot of weight.

pregnancy will surely change the body and shape of a woman.

omo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked piking good ooooooooooo
Re: Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum by jubrilELsudan: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
FireUpNow:

Your words sums up the kind of family background you have

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.