Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures (1846 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Port Harcourt Areas That Belong To Ijaws!! Photos!! / Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just like adaka boro, igbos loved him and he even beat igbo candidates when he contested in school and he went behind and worked with the fulanis and they sponsored his fake declaration for a Niger delta Republic, do you have Niger delta Republic today?

Igbos gave Jonathan their life and the Fulanis hated us for it even till today but look at the thread below and you can see what the Ijaw boy is saying

I am wise enough to know that igbos can't share the same country with ijaws

https://www.nairaland.com/7278830/why-igbos-did-not-really
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fulani hate grew to 100% because of the igbo support for Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
My point is always remember your history and who betrayed you so that you won't make the same Mistake

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Staphylococcus: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do Igbos show love to any tribe in Nigeria? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijaws always call igbos landlocked, but they are sealocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
I don't believe all this people creating this ijaw vs Igbo threads are really ijaws. They are paid to cause division.

15 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Do Igbos show love to any tribe in Nigeria? grin

Mumu question from a mumu man, did you not read? We supported Jonathan with our lives and rejected buhari, if that is not love what is it? Ewu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by SmellyNyash: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Princessogaraya(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Their hate will not do anything to igbos

All we need is better Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Staphylococcus: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
vasel15:

Mumu question from a mumu man, did you not read? We supported Jonathan with our lives and rejected buhari, if that is not love what is it? Ewu

PDP you supported! Not Jonathan!

Even if PDP presented the devil, you lots will still vote!

Politics of hate!

Just of recent you ditching PDP just because of the imagination aspiring to be president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Viscuz: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abeg o Ijaw no hate igbos o make una leave this talk of reverse psychology o
Election time dey always be like this .

one madman fit just wake up talk anything

Remain blessed Biafrans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by SmellyNyash: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
Agbado urchins try another strategy. This tribalistic sentiment don cast tey tey. Reasonable youths has rejected Tilumbu period

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Kingspin(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do the right thing first
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Viscuz: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
I don't believe all this people creating this ijaw vs Igbo threads are really ijaws. They are paid to cause division.

God bless you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Viscuz: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

PDP you supported! Not Jonathan!

Even if PDP presented the devil, you lots will still vote!

Politics of hate!

Just of recent you ditching PDP just because of the imagination aspiring to be president.

So APC the party of Angels ?
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

Coming from kabirudeen mumu man
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by vasel15: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nigeria is dead and no elections in biafra land
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Viscuz: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
vasel15:
Nigeria is dead and no elections in biafra land
Phahahaha continue
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Maazieze(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

exactly, who do you think benefits when 2 prisoners fight against each other, its the prison warden.
Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by rusher14: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

Like nobody believes you.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

Like nobody believes you.
lol.. This one has rushed to go and screenshot my old cruise post as if it proves anything...for your mind you be Sherlock Holmes or what grin
And yes I am still looking for a way to join the Tinubu campaigners so that I can cash out like Portable. Please tell your group admin to invite me.. I will DM my number cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by LordLugard1: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku's campeign

1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Paulheyman: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nairaland Igbo

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Paulheyman: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

You're right they are tinumboo Nairaland Igbo and ijaw. They want to use ethnicity to curry some votes in the South but it's not working out. Lol

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by rusher14: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
lol.. This one has rushed to go and screenshot my old cruise post as if it proves anything...for your mind you be Sherlock Holmes or what grin
And yes I am still looking for a way to join the Tinubu campaigners so that I can cash out like Portable. Please tell your group admin to invite me.. I will DM my number cheesy grin

You've been exposed.

Have some shame.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Ijoh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Im Ijaw and we have choice to do what we want.
Ijaws are not friends to Igbos. No true Ijaw is.
Asari Dokubo, Godsday Orubebe, General Ditari Ijaw leaders that control many thousands of people but reject Obi na Yoruba shey?
Namasiobiri.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Paulheyman: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Im Ijaw and we have choice to do what we want.
Ijaws are not friends to Igbos. No true Ijaw is.
Asari Dokubo, Godsday Orubebe, General Ditari Ijaw leaders that control many thousands of people but reject Obi na Yoruba shey?
Namasiobiri.

Nairaland ijaw

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Talking as if Igbos have any love to show others like other do to them .Their ego of forcing their view and Insult on others make them having more Enemies than expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by NuclearWinter: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
They've started their victimhood nonsense again.

Why are you so bent on lies like this?

Which love did the useless igbos shower on the Ijaw nation or any other minority people of the then old eastern region?

I don't Blane you people at all.

You have been reared on lies and decuets from the mouths of your ever lying parents to come to see yourselves as saints.

Stay your lane and leave the Niger Delta people out of your stinking lying mouths .

Nah by force to join your useless Biafra?
vasel15:
Just like adaka boro, igbos loved him and he even beat igbo candidates when he contested in school and he went behind and worked with the fulanis and they sponsored his fake declaration for a Niger delta Republic, do you have Niger delta Republic today?

Igbos gave Jonathan their life and the Fulanis hated us for it even till today but look at the thread below and you can see what the Ijaw boy is saying

I am wise enough to know that igbos can't share the same country with ijaws

https://www.nairaland.com/7278830/why-igbos-did-not-really

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Ijoh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Paulheyman:

Nairaland ijaw
Nairaland Igbo

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Ijoh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:
They've started their victimhood nonsense again.

Why are you so bent on lies like this?

Which love did the useless igbos shower on the Ijaw nation or any other minority people of the then old eastern region?

I don't Blane you people at all.

You have been reared on lies and decuets from the mouths of your ever lying parents to come to see yourselves as saints.

Stay your lane and leave the Niger Delta people out of your stinking lying mouths .

Nah by force to join your useless Biafra?

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw.
They were using d capital to do wicked and Ijaws were balkanized into two separate Regions.
Reason Dappa Biriye from Bonny asked for a Region for Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much Igbos Show Love To Ijaws They Will Still Betray Us~pictures by Igbodicool(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
And of what use will Ijaw love be to Igbo?

Abeg leave haters to hate.
I am unapologetically IGBO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation / Peter Obi Under Fire Over 'Ridiculous' Hausa Campaign Song (Pictures) / Donald Duke Demands Justice For Bola Tinubu Using His Picture For His Documentar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.