Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,129 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? (4553 Views)

While A Kid,99% Adults Of nowadays Took This.I Stand To Be Corrected / Which Rice Type Do You Enjoy The Most? / What Foods Did You Hate As A Kid That Your Mum Forced You To Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by tEsLim(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
My grandma food was and is awesome , but HOT HOT HOT some of my siblings done like the pepper
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by sweeti14(f): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
Definately. . . not too close to my paternal grandma though. Loved and still love eating my maternal Grandmas food kiss . . . especialy all the igbo soups she makes cheesy a lot of chilli but still delicious!! She taught me how to make efo riro and now i'm a pro at it
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by metodman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
My Grandma was from Togo and She used to cook Togolaise food 4 us. I used to enjoy it especially 'AKUME' and 'EWA AGANYIN' but now she's no more. Since she died i think i only ate 'AKUME' when i last went to Togo and dat was like 10years ago but i do cook dat beans once in a while
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by pepperoni(f): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
My grandma's food was HOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!! Hotter than my mum's food. afterall my mum learnt from her. Besides dat my grandmum was a caterer for briscoe motors matori back in da dayz. #datsaysitall
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by sley4life(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
i luv my late granny meal. she tot me how to eat those insects that fly during rainfall. Cant remember the name. It was delicious when fried
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by Sholaf(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
No, I did not. Her food was more of non African. Although, I miss my late guardians food, Yoruba food all the way.
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by Natasha2(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
I have never eaten my grandma's food
Re: As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? by nsodo: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2011
Yes as a kid i used to enjoy grandmas food because she used to preserve it in a better way than our mum does it these days and besides, she was a better cook than my mother she could make every thing tasty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare Sardine Or A Fanciful Doughnut / ACHI WITH EGUSI / Popcorn Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.