Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? (25306 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by MarketDispatch: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Today is officially dedicated for propaganda against the candidature of Mr Peter Obi and Dr. Datti on Nairaland.
We know what is being cooked... More propaganda still on fire ready to be served. Folks be prepared to challenge their antics.

You know the funny thing about the propaganda this time as opposed to when it was used against Jonathan back then is that the whole country for Obidients is now Propaganda for APC propaganda, media attack for media attack. Do me one I do you two such that Agbado propaganda machine are in shock that nothing is sticking on OBI..

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Elliotg: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Life no balance ooo. Ipob's bros don forget Nmamdi kanu inside prison. It's all about Obi now.. Feb.2023 when Obi go looooose woefully. What will be the way forward for my ipob bros.
We are still here, you thus scum.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Arysexy(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu's Agbado weevil urchins are senseless.

So Tinubu did not increase school fees?

There is nothing you can nail Obi with... absolutely nothing.

1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by frankmoney(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
The honest truth about Nigerian Universities is that if it should get better they have to increase the fees and that's just a fact . Subsidizing education in a 3rd world country with numerous problems is just delusional . So if he increase it I really don't see anything wrong

2 Likes

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Juanmike(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:
rate is dependent on quantity, chat me via WhatsApp 070.3718.1471
I have 950 pi
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Goldbw122(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
That is why history do repeat itself sometimes, just be careful which history it might be.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by stuffs4me(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Chai!!!! Peter Obituary is too wicked. See how he is exposing his supporters to ridicule. Dem just dey collect wotowoto.

Gbas gbos everywhere. It is a very terrible thing to be supporting Peter Pandora

I'm beginning to feel Peter Pandora is codedly working for Tinubu by demarketing himself
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by AliyuMahdi9: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
The desire for Obi presidency cuts across tribe and ethnicity.

If you also Mention Ipod and Peter Obi on the same sentence, means you are the problem of Nigeria.

Why can't you focus on your Candidate and leave Peter Obi alone.

Obi does not have Structure, abi?

Elvis2kay:
Life no balance ooo. Ipob's bros don forget Nmamdi kanu inside prison. It's all about Obi now.. Feb.2023 when Obi go looooose woefully. What will be the way forward for my ipob bros.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by innez15(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Before the inception of PO in Anambra as Governor, ANSU was one of the worst universities and the king of strikes in the East. People spending 6-8yrs for a 4 yrs course.
Now.... I don't support his statement about education not for the poor but Honestly, ANSU /COOU is now the best university in the East (Both federal and state). They might not have reached other universities in terms of variety of courses etc, but honestly.. With the speed they are going, it is awesome.
I experienced strike twice for a 6yrs course and my mates in ANSU graduated far before us. Mind you, some other schools like IMSU, Esut and Absu all experience cases and series of strikes.
Now, ask anyone going to school in the east, they will tell you that they wish they are in ANSU. The only state school without strike for some years now, with the highest paid lecturers for a state school in Nigeria. Who won't want to go to school and graduate at the expected time?

I am an Ibo guy who grew up partly in Lagos,,, I am not voting PO because he is Jesus Christ... No. Everybody has a gud and bad side of them. I am voting him because his good side will affect Nigeria positively and also, with what I have seen him do..... I don't doubt him when compared to other aspirants.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2022
stuffs4me:
Chai!!!! Peter Obituary is too wicked. See how he is exposing his supporters to ridicule. Dem just dey collect wotowoto.

Gbas gbos everywhere. It is a very terrible thing to be supporting Peter Pandora

I'm beginning to feel Peter Pandora is codedly working for Tinubu by demarketing himself

So let me engage you in an intellectual discuss.

From what you read, what did you understand?

I'm sure you didn't know APC lies were exposed in this fact check.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Chidex50:

Another idiot and empty skull sighted! You're not even ashamed campaigning for a man that has loss of memory as a result of evil Politicking.
Werey, go and verify your foolishness. You are not ashamed to love Nigeria suddenly when you once called it zoo and promote Biafra as only solution for your clannish akpu eating fools called Zoogerians….Awon Osu Oloriburuku Omoale gbogbo going about like they are knowledgeable, bunch of ethnocentric idiots.

He has lost memory and he’s campaigning with sound mind why your Pityoobi that has good memories cannot do ordinary division but needs people to verify his lies on national TV. If you are stupid others are not. Verifiable idiots.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by anonimi: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
IgboNiile:
If you like dig 1920 fault put am for PO head

That was how we were told by Buhari supporters that they don’t care if they were shown pictures of Tinubu and Buhari raiding and stealing from the CBN. How far are we today

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by chuksbobby12: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2022
I'm OBIDIENT
Though the school fees increment was true. I graduated from Anambra State University, IGBARIAM CAMPUS.
Let me state facts; though i support Obi and I am voting for him.
In IGBARIAM CAMPUS,
Law faculty pay #186,000
Social sciences #138,950
Management sciences #129,950
Arts #129950
Faculty of education #129950
whitephoenix:
So ANSU school fees is less than 136k even till today, yet agbado urchins were lying that Peter Obi increased school fees to 234k.

Agbadorians and their lies against Obi. Their principal has not even made a prerecorded interview ooo.

They spend 24 hours a day on looking for smear campaign against Obi.

Obi is too much. No one cares about PDP that is supposed to be the opposition party.

Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again!

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by jaykay68(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Obi increased school fees in Anambra during his tenure as the governor of the state, he did that because that is the right thing to be done at that time to better the situation at hand and Anambra education is better with that action today.
To be OBIDIENT is our Nigerian project now and we are behind Obi/Datti to lead the way in 2023 by the grace of God almighty.
The OBIDIENT movement has become the nightmare of the oppositions, they are afraid of the sunami that is to befall them.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by GardenOfGod(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Exactly
MarketDispatch:

You know the funny thing about the propaganda this time as opposed to when it was used against Jonathan back then is that the whole country for Obidients is now Propaganda for APC propaganda, media attack for media attack. Do me one I do you two such that Agbado propaganda machine are in shock that nothing is sticking on OBI..
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by yetunsbay(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I love how Peter Obi has changed the method of Campaign this season, the time of eating Agbado and food in public is over! Even APC is fact checking grin

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
Obi can't win
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by yetunsbay(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
So ANSU school fees is less than 136k even till today, yet agbado urchins were lying that Peter Obi increased school fees to 234k.

Agbadorians and their lies against Obi. Their principal has not even made a prerecorded interview ooo.

Obi is too much. No one cares about PDP that is supposed to be the opposition party.

Oga,Obi can't win
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Hallabee1(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2022

Aje...

Take am joor

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by gbengaeed(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Guy calm down its not yet time for campaign, what Obi and Labour party is doing is called breaking the law, INEC have a stipulated time for campaign, even bringing religion into election is criminalize under electoral law. INEC is quiet about the religion thing because if they should take action with would be seen as an action from the APC govt. while do you think Atiku withdraw the first SURE jingle they make.

noble71:
shocked
I love how Peter Obi has changed the method of Campaign this season, the time of eating Agbado and food in public is over! Even APC is fact checking grin

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by noble71(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Juanmike:
I have 950 pi
chat me on whatsapp via 070.37.18.1471
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
It seems only Obi is contesting for the election. We are now checking how corrupt Obi is and not minding about other people contesting. We have a fmr VP and a fmr governor and a godfather but we ain't checking about them. It's bad that when they tell you to vote a very good person. Your mind will start fighting you. If you're really sure in your mind that Tinubu or Atiku are very good. Then go on and vote for them... Just know you can't deceive your conscience
u asked to chck him dey did now u crying Fowl n claiming mugun smartness dudes u guys are dumbb
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by LegalWolf: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Elvis2kay:

My Oga, that is it o. This life no balance at all. IF they loose in 2023 (which is very likely), they’ll return back to agitation for Biafla!
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by kmaster007: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Say God lolz
Kabirudeen25:
Obidience is better than batifies grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Akmahoghany: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Pityoobi:
You are campaigning for a devil that wears black all the time. What do you expect? OBI is old and also part of the elite that has been destroying Nigeria.

Only Biafrans, IPOB and ESN sees him as a saint without any tangible achievements but lies with go and verify toga. Pityoobi is plan B for Biafra. Zoogerians are too treacherous to be trusted and saddled with the leadership of this country they once called zoo. Only animals will vote Pityoobi.

#on point #
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, go and verify your foolishness. You are not ashamed to love Nigeria suddenly when you once called it zoo and promote Biafra as only solution for your clannish akpu eating fools called Zoogerians….Awon Osu Oloriburuku Omoale gbogbo going about like they are knowledgeable, bunch of ethnocentric idiots.

He has lost memory and he’s campaigning with sound mind why your Pityoobi that has good memories cannot do ordinary division but needs people to verify his lies on national TV. If you are stupid others are not. Verifiable idiots.
Don't have time reading your rubish! Nigeria must be liberated from evil people like you and your principal. God forbid BAThing. He can never smell 3rd sef coz he's a disaster in waiting. Looking at your stupid comments, one will see how tribalistic you're but we're not like that. We're never your enemy and can never be.Your frustration has to deal with you in peace coz we're not your problem. We don't support based on Tribe but competence and Accountability, not a demented drug Lord. I supported Osibanjo but your Agbero/Agbado principal used Gangsterism to buy votes. I don't blame a slave like you coz you're indeed a slave to him. He can never be our President insha Alla. Just look at how he has caged Lagos for years. A state that has so much population and generate so much money. Your principal is worst than cancer
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by uchennaq(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2022
ALWAYS MASTURBATING ON PETER OBI ISSUE, SO THIS HOW UNA WAN CAMPAIGN AGAINST PETER OBI. SCHOOL FEES HIKE!!! SHAME UNTO OP
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by uchennaq(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2022
LIGHT WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER DARKNESS
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by david102(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Elvis2kay:

Don't you think the Igbos are looking for some form of Equality (am not sure if equality is the right word) or engagement in the affairs of the country. It's like a tiny voice in their heart and when people like Nnamdi comes up and say something about freedom they get all jerked up. Now it's Obi, it gives the Igbos a glimmer of hope. I believe this is the reason for the support in the part of the Igbos.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by kingjiss: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
It seems only Obi is contesting for the election. We are now checking how corrupt Obi is and not minding about other people contesting. We have a fmr VP and a fmr governor and a godfather but we ain't checking about them. It's bad that when they tell you to vote a very good person. Your mind will start fighting you. If you're really sure in your mind that Tinubu or Atiku are very good. Then go on and vote for them... Just know you can't deceive your conscience

Bro it's a shame that Nigerian youths are really messing up
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by david102(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2022
LegalWolf:

My Oga, that is it o. This life no balance at all. IF they loose in 2023 (which is very likely), they’ll return back to agitation for Biafla!

And what does this tells us, I want us to think. It means the Igbo are not enagaged enough in the affairs of the country. And the look for any glimmer of hope. The words of Nnamdi gave them that hope and it's like a seed planted in their hearts. Peter also gives the Igbo this hope too. When has an Igbo Man ruled this country since after the civil war. Am not Igbo neither am I supporting Obi nor Ipob. I love the idea of a one Nigeria
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by GamalNasser: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022
daygee12:
I always say Peter Obi is far from being the Messiah he is just a mere opportunist who wants to take advantage of the current situation, he is short of ideals but has lies in abundance. Only OBIdients are Zombies.

The man will be almost as worse as Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.