Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

In Front Of Kids (be Careful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Front Of Kids (be Careful) (383 Views)

In Front Of Kids (be Careful) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Front Of Kids (be Careful) by Central22222: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
In Front Of The Kid (Be careful)

Last Episode 10

Sometimes one has to lose something, or someone to finally learn and accept somethings because everything happens for a particular reason. Petty's death was a shock to the family, especially Jasmine. Jasmine couldn't believe her mom was gone, she blamed herself for everything. The next day, the news of Petty's death spread in the neighborhood like wildfire. That was when Williams got to know, he felt sad, and quickly gave Jasmine a call.

When Jasmine saw her Dad's call, she quickly picked the call, "Dad, she is gone, she left me, mom left", Jasmine cried, "Don't worry, am here for you, am so sorry, I shouldn't have left her", Williams said, "She already forgave you, and so do i", Jasmine replied, "Thank you, I will come to your grand father's house to know how to go about the burial", Williams said, "Okay," Jasmine replied and ended the call.

Jasmine went to her mom's house, she cried so much because she had her mom's memories attached to the house. Paul was by her side, he never let her off his sight, he was always with her to console her.

Soon date was fixed for the burial of Petty, and the burial was successfully done. Jasmine morned for her mom every day but thank God Paul was always there to console her.

Two months later, her life was getting normal, but the thought of everything that happened in her life kept coming to her head. She took a long leave from the hospital, and it was granted. Soon, Paul got her a therapist that would help her heal. At first, Jasmine wasn't taking the therapist section serious but as days go by, she began to put enough interest.

Jasmine healing process was going smoothly, at some night she would have terrible and scary nightmare, but with the help of prays, her husband, and the therapist section, she was slowly getting over it.

Days turned to months, Soon it for Seven months after her mom died, and ...
Read more:
https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/14/in-front-of-kids-be-careful-4/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Spy On A Phone? / Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? / Honestly This Girl Loves Riding Big D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.