Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? (3483 Views)

Lady Shares How Man Abandons Family To Marry A New Wife In Nigeria / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

You made sense, my sis, however, physical attraction isn't the most significant, even though it cannot be overemphasized, other things are also important. Men get tired of these physical things in the long run. Even women as well

But, it's important. I can't date who I don't find physically attractive. After the peace, comes the sheets wink. Peace won't make me wet and long for you under the sheets. tongue

I should be able to look at my man and get turned on. It's easier that way than marrying who is not my spec.

Mind you, it's why I said compatibility and mutual respect should be emphasised first before anything else. Should these be lacking, it's already a sinking sand no matter how curvy or handsome a man is.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Stargurl20(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, it's important. I can't date who I don't find physically attractive. After the peace, comes the sheets wink. Peace won't make me wet and long for you under the sheets. tongue

I should be able to look at my man and get turned on. It's easier that way than marrying who is not my spec.

Mind you, it's why I said compatibility and mutual respect should be emphasised first before anything else. Should these be lacking, it's already a sinking sand no matter how curvy or handsome a man is.
But sis, unlike men, we ladies cannot always get what we want o
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stargurl20:

But sis, unlike men, we ladies cannot always get what we want o

This is already self-limiting. You can have anything you want, but not everything and that is because human is not perfect. It's why compromise comes into the picture. We ALL will make compromises one way or another. However, that compromise should not be made on physical attraction.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Karleb(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

This is already self-limiting. You can have anything you want, but not everything and that is because human is not perfect. It's why compromise comes into the picture. We ALL will make compromises one way or another. However, that compromise should not be made on physical attraction.

You should understand where this woman is coming from.

A lot of women will not get what they want as per physical attraction because they don't have what to attract it. At least, men can attract with money.

I'm sure a lot of people here who feel the big butt isn't important either do not have it or are married to someone who does not have it.

Sometimes I wonder why people settle for maturity in a partner, this is something a good chunk of people have. Big butt is not so common tho.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
@Topic:

Yes, just perfect!
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:
I have always been very attracted to women with big ass, I just can't help it. I don't know why I'm like that, I just love it.

So there is this girl I have known for long, she has big ass and we both like each other. Although there are some things about her that I don't like, she isn't intellectual, and she is religious (she is like a pastor in her church).

I know physical attraction shouldn't be the only thing I should love out for in a woman, but all the ladies I have dated, the ones I enjoyed most are those with either big ass or big boobs

Am I making a mistake? Will I regret it in future if I marry a woman because of her big ass?
Do what makes ur soul happy... life is too short to care what people's opinions about ur own life is. It's ur journey and it's just one. Enjoy it grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by crackhaus: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Greatdand007:

Wow you really nailed it this reason I don’t date big butt ladies tho I like them
Bro, don't let that chic deceive you oo...
She was obviously typing all that because she herself may not have a big bum — a very educated guess. grin

I can tell you for a fact that women with slim/slender frames are the ones that require men with larger c0cks.

Fat/thick/large bum women have what I call the grip-effect – more flesh on their arsé, more muscles around their pelvis, more fat around their vulva, all contribute to ensure that their püssy grip is tighter. lipsrsealed

There may be very few exceptions to the above however.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by etrouble: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jackofall:
I have always been very attracted to women with big ass, I just can't help it. I don't know why I'm like that, I just love it.

So there is this girl I have known for long, she has big ass and we both like each other. Although there are some things about her that I don't like, she isn't intellectual, and she is religious (she is like a pastor in her church).

I know physical attraction shouldn't be the only thing I should love out for in a woman, but all the ladies I have dated, the ones I enjoyed most are those with either big ass or big boobs

Am I making a mistake? Will I regret it in future if I marry a woman because of her big ass?

I cannot say whether you are making a mistake or not, but I will advice you that whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by etrouble: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Richy4:
I double checked to see if I was at the wrong section or if it was still family section..
However,U are not making a mistake.. Go ahead and may the gods be with you angry

Which gods will be with him? god of Iron, or god of Thunder or goddess of the river?
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Ilekokonit: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
crackhaus:
Fat/thick/large bum women have what I call the grip-effect

The grip effect though good, does wear out after max 2 kids unless kids were born by cesarean. In any case even if the grip lasts forever but the woman is a demon then no man will stay with such a demon for grips sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Richy4(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I taya honestly grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by crackhaus: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ilekokonit:

The grip effect though good, does wear out after max 2 kids unless kids were born by cesarean. In any case even if the grip lasts forever and the woman is a demon then no man will stay with such a demon for grips sake.
As expected. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by MadarasBlade(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Isn't this contradictory?
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by MadarasBlade(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
I didn't want to contribute to this useless topic but seeing what a responsible married man commented down there about his wife. I decided to chip in this.

Now, majority of you who clamour for big bum fail to realize that they get bigger and out of shape with time. Even the small sized ones will also get bigger with time. Look at Rihanna. Just after one and she's looking this big; to think she used to look petit before now.
So if you're judging a woman by shape and size, then you're getting it all wrong because all that will change and very quickly before you know it.

My worry in this kind of thing is, it's the slim and short guys that always want the big butt women. Forgetting that it will get to a time you won't be able to satisfy her any longer as she'll become too thick for your tiny, short or slim frame. Una no dey pity una self.

A little secret here.. a big butt lady once disclosed to my elder sister that they prefer men that are muscular and strong with big gbola. Not even an average size o because it doesn't satisfy them and since then, I've been observing girls with big butt are usually selective and particular about a mans P size. So if you know you're not that strong with the right size, don't even deceive yourself because she may not even agree to marry you and if does out of desperation, she'll cheat on you without remorse. Na me tell you.

Anyways, go for it if that is all marriage is to you. However, I think you need counseling from mature and experienced people on what marriage is truly about.

Just say you don't have big bums. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Helpout12345: 3:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Teaveapoet:
I am reading this post and am laughing � and I am trying not to believe this is true.
Haa, don't play with fire ooh. Marriage is not bread and butter, It can be frustrating at times when you can provide, and misunderstanding can happen if you're not mature to handle some intelligent conversation but getting married because of a physical attribute is a no-no. with time that buttock will not be attractive anymore... That innocent-looking church girl will turn Margaret Thatcher For the sake of your sanity. I repeat don't try it. And for the sake of your own family, don't marry because of physical features.

Listen to this person and other similar comments.

I will not say physical attraction should not be considered to marry someone but its just one of other important attributes. Compatibility is the umbrella for other important factors.
What is your compatibility on reasoning, on ambition, on education level, perspectives on local and global issues? Do you share similar interests? Do you share similar beliefs? And of course what kind of love do you share? Is it lust after body and love after money?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by crackhaus: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Just say you don't have big bums. grin
My brother... cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Everybody get him problem for life. Fire on.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Stargurl20(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If only wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jackofall:

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with your choice of woman

God created women with different body shapes because he knows that he created men with different desires for women

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by tobore4u(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
frozen70:

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with your choice of woman

God created women with different body shapes because he knows that he created men with different desires for women

good morning ma!

Happy Sunday...may your week be blessed.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by frozen70(f): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
tobore4u:
good morning ma!

Happy Sunday...may your week be blessed.

Thanks dear, I wish you a good week
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
In as much as is good one marries someone he\she is physically attracted to, is imperative we look more into the inherent qualities because that determines how successful the marriage will be.
Marry whom you can feel seen, loved, heard, supported and happy. Don't choose a partner to impress people, choose a partner because you are comfortable with them.
That's my little contribution.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Stargurl20(f): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Karleb:

You should understand where this woman is coming from.

A lot of women will not get what they want as per physical attraction because they don't have what to attract it. At least, men can attract with money.

I'm sure a lot of people here who feel the big butt isn't important either do not have it or are married to someone who does not have it.

Sometimes I wonder why people settle for maturity in a partner, this is something a good chunk of people have. Big butt is not so common tho.
cool
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
crackhaus:

Bro, don't let that chic deceive you oo...
She was obviously typing all that because she herself may not have a big bum — a very educated guess. grin

I can tell you for a fact that women with slim/slender frames are the ones that require men with larger c0cks.

Fat/thick/large bum women have what I call the grip-effect – more flesh on their arsé, more muscles around their pelvis, more fat around their vulva, all contribute to ensure that their püssy grip is tighter. lipsrsealed

There may be very few exceptions to the above however.

Lol, you sound naive bro.

No single fat woman has tight pussy. None.
Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ilekokonit:

The grip effect though good, does wear out after max 2 kids unless kids were born by cesarean. In any case even if the grip lasts forever but the woman is a demon then no man will stay with such a demon for grips sake.

He doesn't know what he is saying.

No single fat woman has tight pussy.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? by Vision101(m): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Son beware. Big poo tank can become big problem. Inside that tank are the troubles of men.

Oversized rib can kill. Run for your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Victory At Home Today! Lol (pictures) / ***Southern Nigeria And Paper-Bag Marriage*** / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.