Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers (1258 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by FODA(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2022
sendemenge:
It’s seems they don’t have answers for all this questions,this shows how clueless supporters doesn’t know anything about politics.All the four major contestants are parts of where we find ourselves in this country so Obi is neither saint nor messiah
politicians have common goals but different lies,they are all d same, Nigeria problem is foundational not limited to leadership alone, still wondering how obi will perform ,if all d law makers and reps are pdp apv
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by citygarden(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Instead of them to answer the question, they will result in calling names, saying propaganda and they forget they're the ones who always claim GO AND VERIFY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Burn APC Brooms, Display Atiku’s Campaign Posters In Ghana (Pix) / There's Nothing Like Tinubu Symbol In Holland - Pics / Mr. Tinubu Miscalculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.