Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO (4188 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by purafapi: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

They use soldiers and police , you say they ignored the troubled north to come and kill you .

They use local vigilante, you say it is evil and a tool of the governor to suppress his opponents.

What isin Jesus H. Christ name do you people want?

I keep saying it that it is better to let you people go. And by go , I mean completely out of Nigeria back to your osu republic.

I have never seen a people so incapable of self rule and so full of tyranny and barbarism.

You igbos are the niggers of Africa.

Supported. Let the Igbos go. They will suffer with the oil, human capital and their huge survival capability.
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Realist12: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
candidtalk:

What are Igbos going to work on? A people who are undemocratic, intolerant, greedy, over-materialistic and money-worshipping, hateful and violent by nature, who also believe "might is right" , will work on what exactly?

When Yorubas obey their leaders, elders and traditional leaders Igbos will mock them as "cowards" and shout proudly that the Igbo man is a "free born" not compelled to acknowledge any leader.

This fundamnetally flawed character is responsible and will always be responsible for ensuring Igbos, left to their own devices in a geographical space, will never develop orderly, egalitarian and progressive society.

Igbos can only thrive when others exist to check their excesses and aberrant nature. On their own, and against each other alone, things will be hell and Biafra will be worse than hell.

You said it all and it goes back to their pre colonial society . They have no central body hence the British had problems with the indirect rule system therefore foisting caricature chiefs on them . They are the most beneficiaries of state structures in other regions of today where they can migrate to other regions to live and do business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by desiredhome: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Johnsown1:

It's fake
It's either fake or claim innocent when caught in the act but will is real if it happened in the other region.........
I'm sure the ones that was slicing a human part on video is also fake......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by CSTRR: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Look at what they have done to peaceful imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by techWriter3: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
politicians backers, always commending evil
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by CSTRR: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
candidtalk:

What are Igbos going to work on? A people who are undemocratic, intolerant, greedy, over-materialistic and money-worshipping, hateful and violent by nature, who also believe "might is right" , will work on what exactly?

When Yorubas obey their leaders, elders and traditional leaders Igbos will mock them as "cowards" and shout proudly that the Igbo man is a "free born" not compelled to acknowledge any leader.

This fundamnetally flawed character is responsible and will always be responsible for ensuring Igbos, left to their own devices in a geographical space, will never develop orderly, egalitarian and progressive society.

Igbos can only thrive when others exist to check their excesses and aberrant nature. On their own, and against each other alone, things will be hell and Biafra will be worse than hell.
Shut up.

As at 2014, the South East was the most peaceful region in the country.
That is according to the United Nations and even official police statistics.

Don't use your generational servitude for hopelessly corrupt leaders to preach here.

Who told you that your system is better?

All those skull miners and ritualism in the South West are what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Giidgiddy: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

From the foolishness coming out from your yeast, rest assured that Nigerians are now seeing reason to why it is for their own safety and security to grant you full independence
Start packing because you will not have your cake and eat it. You are going back to Biafra.
And biafra we'll get
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by kingjiss: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Parachoko:
No referendum no election

Ezi
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Pacesetterz: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

It will be a war lord's dream come true with constant bickering over territory .

A coup will be the only avenue to change the very weak central authority and this will be on an annual basis.

Law and order will be non existing.

The economy will be mostly driven by criminal activities and money laundry from illicit activities.

We will occasional get to see ridiculous display of wealth by the criminal ruling class on social media amidst the crushing poverty.

Organ trade, human trafficking , a thriving sex industry based on sex slaves, baby factories, drug manufacturing and distribution, organised cyber crimes , money laundry which the Biafran central bank exist only for , and other diabolical illicit criminal acts yet unimagined for now will be as normal as getting a cup of tea.

It will be worse than hell.

This the truth. Before u call me names,I be igbo na and don’t wish for useless Biafra to come. It’s going to be hell for the weak and the educated. Imagine a Biafra championed by illiterates,touts and cultists. God forbid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Pacesetterz: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Giidgiddy:

And biafra we'll get
It’s only u and ur family that will get a Biafra where illiterates and cultists will rule over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Pacesetterz: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
purafapi:

Supported. Let the Igbos go. They will suffer with the oil, human capital and their huge survival capability.
Take note that those who are shouting let us go are those criminals,cultists,touts and drug pushers. Those lawless humans of the south east who don’t know how to behave na them dey shout biafra up and down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by purafapi: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Take note that those who are shouting let us go are those criminals,cultists,touts and drug pushers. Those lawless humans of the south east who don’t know how to behave na them dey shout biafra up and down.

It will eventually settle itself. Its not going to be a smooth transition. However, its better than to remain with terrorists who want to kill your people and take your land.
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Collins4u1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ezibida oyigboUpdate, hope you poured enough oil today for Obi as he was fucking your dad's Anus. Reserve some for yourself cos he'll get to you.
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by tunjijones(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
AsianTotal:

I Am Telling You. Even All These Possibilities You Postulated Will Be Child's Play Compared To What Will Be The Daily Activities Of nnamdi kanu's Utopian Paradise.

Women will be relegated to the kitchen and forbidden to talk or to inheritance either through birth or marriage....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Pacesetterz: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
purafapi:

It will eventually settle itself. Its not going to be a smooth transition. However, its better than to remain with terrorists who want to kill your people and take your land.

U mean the pple killing back home are just Fulani? Lol

My dear Biafra will never come. The truth is bitter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by purafapi: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

U mean the pple killing back home are just Fulani? Lol

My dear Biafra will never come. The truth is bitter.

The people killing indiscriminately are FG and State governments contractors. On the one hand, is our gallant ESN who are majorly after terrorists in our forests. The FG not wanting to show that they are partial by sending in military, they decided to recruit people from among our people and the SS region. Eventually, it will escalate just like Sierra Leone. But we dont have choice, this is how the FG responded.

So, its not our people doing the killings, its FG asymmetrical warfare.
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
If you want to stay alive please avoid arguments or squabbles with the illiterate Igbo man, especially the so-called native ones.
I hope you will be a life when you travel to KADUNA, KASTINA, KABI, ADAMAWA buy road
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

It will be a war lord's dream come true with constant bickering over territory .

A coup will be the only avenue to change the very weak central authority and this will be on an annual basis.

Law and order will be non existing.

The economy will be mostly driven by criminal activities and money laundry from illicit activities.

We will occasional get to see ridiculous display of wealth by the criminal ruling class on social media amidst the crushing poverty.

Organ trade, human trafficking , a thriving sex industry based on sex slaves, baby factories, drug manufacturing and distribution, organised cyber crimes , money laundry which the Biafran central bank exist only for , and other diabolical illicit criminal acts yet unimagined for now will be as normal as getting a cup of tea.

It will be worse than hell.
Hahaha IGBOs done really deal with you see hatred and we don't even give a dime about you but here you're killing your self. REST IN PISS
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by adedehinbo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:

We will need to build a 40ft wall round it complete with razor barbed wire.

they will prefer to climb it when the regions gets too hot for them. A typical igbo is always hardened
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No innocent youths were killed it was IPOB and ESN terrorist

May all you wish for the innocent knowingly and unknowingly be done to you 100x

Say AMEN
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Machalla(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sergio104:
Not good.

Why punish the whole family for the sin of one man?.

And what exactly is the sin of the ebube agu man?
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by rusher14: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Realtalk20:

Tinubu supporters, always praising evil

You don't want referendum any more?

1 Like

Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

May all you wish for the innocent knowingly and unknowingly be done to you 100x

Say AMEN

If they are innocent amen. If they are not may it happen to you amen
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Christistruth00: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If they are innocent amen. If they are not may it happen to you amen

All the people you post here and tagged UNKNOWN GUNMEN
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

All the people you post here and tagged UNKNOWN
GUNMEN

Always beating around d bush. U challenge me with their innocence I said amen. I challenged u with their guilt instead of saying amen u started beating around d Bush
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Funny how both IPOB ESN and this Ebubeagu have totally lost focus on what they were created to do and are now killing each other.

This should serve as a harbinger on how disastrous and lawless an independent Igbo nation will be.

Next we will hear on IPOB terrorists killing children of Ebubeagu .
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Always beating around d bush. U challenge me with their innocence I said amen. I challenged u with their guilt instead of saying amen u started beating around d Bush

I didn't beat around

Rather u didn't understand my statement which was stated or written in simple English language..

Mine be say whatever you wish to the innocent or guiltless be done to you

U will stay in ur PH and be spreading news that you don't have first hand information about... meanwhile hope ur mentor ijele don pay the lawyer what he was asked to pay as a compensation for his acts against the INNOCENT LAWYER??
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by ASAPFERG1: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
This was the reason I was telling Ijelespeaks the fake news of 14 innocent youths killed Hope have to address it and If possible show video evidence. Our Nigerian police don't have bodycam like in the U.S may the soul of this innocent woman rest in peace. The Nigerian army should be used not any Ebubeagu u don't dare do this to a Nigerian soldier or you'll loose 100x the person you're avenging.
were is the video?
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by oilykid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
tunjijones:

Women will be relegated to the kitchen and forbidden to talk or to inheritance either through birth or marriage....
This is not afonja land where women are turned to slaves while afonja men idles away looking for skulls to mine.. igbos treat their women right that's why you have more successful women in Nigeria from igbo extraction.
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by NuclearWinter: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
oilykid:

This is not afonja land where women are turned to slaves while afonja men idles away looking for skulls to mine.. igbos treat their women right that's why you have more successful women in Nigeria from igbo extraction.

Yeah right

Because your materialism culture allows them to be professional harlots in their best years does not make them the most successful women out there.

FYI, the richest woman in Nigeria is a Yoruba woman and she is rated as one of the top 10 richest African women and occupies the spot in the first top 20 richest women in the world

No Igbo woman has smelt top 1,000 richest women of African descent despite their serial whoring .

So stop peddling your Radio Biafra statistics .
Re: Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO by tunjijones(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
oilykid:

Lol. Am sure you know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu To Orji Uzor Kalu; “I Came To Your House To Rest”. / Ibadan Blast: How Can This Be Illegal Mining? / Nigeria Can’t Meet Vision 20-20 Target, Says UNIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.