Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread (1575 Views)

Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja / Uber/bolt Drivers Needed / Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed (car Is Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Good morning E-hailing professional Partners and Drivers, here we discuss issues and solutions that will meet our daily need to survive our hustling. For remittance, hire purchase and partners seeking for drivers..you are at the right place..

Note: Abuja only

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Ogwepa Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Bolt Driver

Employment Type: Contract

Job Brief

We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
Responsibilities

Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
Collect payments and issue receipts.
Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Requirements and Skills

Candidates should possess an SSCE / NECO / GCE qualification.
Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Proven experience as a Driver.
A valid driver’s license.
A clean driving record.
Must own a smartphone.
Familiarity with GPS devices.
Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
A polite and professional disposition.
Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@ogwepa.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2022
*16 WAYS TO SURVIVE AS A BOLT/UBER DRIVER IN ABUJA*
1, YOU ARE NOT MANDATED TO GO ON EVERY REQUEST THAT HITS YOUR PHONE.

2, AVOID ALL BUS STOPS, HIGHWAYS AND MOTOR PARK.

3, AVOID MARKET ESP WUSE MARKET (DO NOT PICK OR DROP A RIDER OUTSIDE THE MARKET.

4. PLACES TO AVOID AS AT TODAY.
APO BRIDGE
AREA 3 JUNCTION
AREA 1 JUNCTION
BERGER ROUNDABOUT
GALADIMA ROUNDABOUT
AYA
NYANYAN BRIDGE
LUGBE BRIDGE
CAR WASH LUGBE
WUSE MARKET
GARKI MARKET
UTAKO MARKET
ZUBA BRIDGE
DEIDEI BUS STOP
MARABA MARKET AREA

5.(NEVER EVER STOP FOR ANYONE IF THEY FLAG YOU DOWN, TO SAY AIRPORT, EVEN IF THEY OFFER 100K, EVEN IF
THEY ARE DYING)

6.LEARN TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT

7.IF YOU MUST DO NIGHT HUSTLE KEEP YOUR JACK KNIFE AND CABURETOR CLEANER HANDY.

8.DON'T TOLERATE TAKING MORE THAN A GUY PAST 10PM TO ANY OUTSKIRT

9.NEVER YOU GET SO COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR RIDER TO SIT FOR A BOTTLE OF DRINK OR FOOD

10.BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON INTERSTATE OFFLINE WITH ANYONE TRY AND RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON THEM AND SEND YOUR LIVE LOCATION TO A TRUSTED FRIEND EVERY 7HOURS

11.DON'T GIVE ADVICE TO A CLIENT IF THEY DIDN'T SAMPLE YOUR OPINION

12.DON'T TAKE SIDES NOR TOLERATE HITTED ARGUMENTS WITH PARTNERS IN YOUR CAR. IF ARGUMENT IS GETTING HITTED QUIETLY FIND A SAFE PLACE AND DROP THEM OFF

13.TRY TO BE IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES AND MAKE YOUR DECISION CONSIDERING FIRST YOUR INTEREST AND SAFETY

14. ALL YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS MUST BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. OPEN ONLY WHERE THE RIDER IS ALIGHTING FROM AND CENTRAL LOCK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY

15. AVOID OFFLINE TRIPS AT NIGHT

16. LEARN TO BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH YOUR CREATOR BEFORE KICKING YOUR CAR AND ENDING IT WITH HIM AS YOU COME INSIDE YOUR COMPOUND AFTER THE DAY'S HUSTLE

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by RaptObserver: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
AOresources:

Job Brief

We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
Responsibilities

Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Requirements and Skills

A clean driving record.
Must own a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@ogwepa.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Boss good evening. Can I get a car to hustle through you?
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
RaptObserver:

Boss good evening. Can I get a car to hustle through you?

Bro just apply..i believe over the time some partners will be posting here for drivers
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good evening I'm Elvis from Abuja.
I need a car for hire purchase, please help a brother.

Thanks
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by MikkySexy23(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello, I just got a Toyota Corolla 2005, which o would like to use for bolt in Abuja. I need someone that I can chat with on WhatsApp who can put me through the process of bolt registration and driver recruitment. All advices would be appreciated.
Pls send me your number via email:
simplymike23@yahoo.com
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
MikkySexy23:
Hello, I just got a Toyota Corolla 2005, which o would like to use for bolt in Abuja. I need someone that I can chat with on WhatsApp who can put me through the process of bolt registration and driver recruitment. All advices would be appreciated.
Pls send me your number via email:
simplymike23@yahoo.com
Thanks

Done

1 Like

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2022
AOresources:

Job Brief

Responsibilities

Requirements and Skills

A clean driving record.
Must own a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.

Method of Application

I applied for this already. Though am a graduate one must not be ashamed to do it especially when things are not going as planned...... Thank you for this thread God bless you richly.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Obaman12: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2022
goldenboyofpsy:

I applied for this already. Though am a graduate one must not be ashamed to do it especially when things are not going as planned...... Thank you for this thread God bless you richly.

My brother! When it comes to hustling for survival [especially in this current regime], there's nothing to be ashamed of as you're not alone. I am a graduate just like you, even with an MSc in view. We are many! I am still in this same street with u hustling to get a car for HP as well. God will help us all, amen.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by goldenboyofpsy(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

My brother! When it comes to hustling for survival [especially in this current regime], there's nothing to be ashamed of as you're not alone. I am a graduate just like you, even with an MSc in view. We are many! I am still in this same street with u hustling to get a car for HP as well. God will help us all, amen.

Have being warned to avoid HP ooo and I understand.... It's really a trying time but we have to keep the hope alive.....

Above All, never take for granted opportunities and never abuse privileges, little support and faith in our struggles...

Am married why makes it somehow challenging but my wife and her family have been supportive but it's not easy as a man to be idle..... It's a very difficult period

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Obaman12: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
goldenboyofpsy:

Have being warned to avoid HP ooo and I understand.... It's really a trying time but we have to keep the hope alive.....

Above All, never take for granted opportunities and never abuse privileges, little support and faith in our struggles...

Am married why makes it somehow challenging but my wife and her family have been supportive but it's not easy as a man to be idle..... It's a very difficult period

It's not easy being a man my brother. I'm having my own share of the cake here as well. Being the first in a family of five no be here ooh. So many responsibilities on me man. God will help us all.

As regards the hustle, you're doing rentals now right?
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by goldenboyofpsy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

It's not easy being a man my brother. I'm having my own share of the cake here as well. Being the first in a family of five no be here ooh. So many responsibilities on me man. God will help us all.

As regards the hustle, you're doing rentals now right?

Nothing presently.... I had a car I was using for hustling but I sold it and the expensive amount cars are being sold has made me used the money to sustain my family...... The bills I face daily,it's crazy when you have nothing entering your hand.....

But it's a phase sha.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Obaman12: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
goldenboyofpsy:

Nothing presently.... I had a car I was using for hustling but I sold it and the expensive amount cars are being sold has made me used the money to sustain my family...... The bills I face daily,it's crazy when you have nothing entering your hand.....

But it's a phase sha.

I'm telling you my brother, this this last I had close to $1.5k on my E-wallet. Crypto crashed, plus the family issues I had to handle during Christmas and everything went down to zeros. Since then I've been struggling.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

I'm telling you my brother, this this last I had close to $1.5k on my E-wallet. Crypto crashed, plus the family issues I had to handle during Christmas and everything went down to zeros. Since then I've been struggling.

Hmmmm..... It is well is all I can say. Sometimes,when I think about the whole stuff, I will start loosing it and boom, depression almost setting in... Wifey had to find way to encourage me.... She too lost her job last month due to health reasons (missed few days to treat herself). But in all, we're not sick (mentally & physically) that's something to thank God for cause we won't want to add that to this.....

But it's a light at the tunnel.... Let's keep hope alive and avoid short cuts....... But being a man is a huge responsibility

1 Like

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Obaman12: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
goldenboyofpsy:

Hmmmm..... It is well is all I can say. Sometimes,when I think about the whole stuff, I will start loosing it and boom, depression almost setting in... Wifey had to find way to encourage me.... She too lost her job last month due to health reasons (missed few days to treat herself). But in all, we're not sick (mentally & physically) that's something to thank God for cause we won't want to add that to this.....

But it's a light at the tunnel.... Let's keep hope alive and avoid short cuts....... But being a man is a huge responsibility

I'm telling you, the lord will at his time renew our strengths once more, amen! My regards to your wife. Pls be strong boss, God will help us all

1 Like

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Obaman12:

I'm telling you, the lord will at his time renew our strengths once more, amen! My regards to your wife. Pls be strong boss, God will help us all

Amen o cos he that wears the shoe knows where it hurts...

Soon, we shall all testify of His faithfulness and goodness over us

1 Like

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Raxxye(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
AOresources:

Job Brief

Responsibilities

Requirements and Skills

A clean driving record.
Must own a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.

Method of Application
All these requirements just to drive?
... including "ability to lift heavy loads!"

1 Like

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by Raxxye(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
AOresources:
*16 WAYS TO SURVIVE AS A BOLT/UBER DRIVER IN ABUJA*
1, YOU ARE NOT MANDATED TO GO ON EVERY REQUEST THAT HITS YOUR PHONE.

2, AVOID ALL BUS STOPS, HIGHWAYS AND MOTOR PARK.

3, AVOID MARKET ESP WUSE MARKET (DO NOT PICK OR DROP A RIDER OUTSIDE THE MARKET.

4. PLACES TO AVOID AS AT TODAY.
APO BRIDGE
AREA 3 JUNCTION
AREA 1 JUNCTION
BERGER ROUNDABOUT
GALADIMA ROUNDABOUT
AYA
NYANYAN BRIDGE
LUGBE BRIDGE
CAR WASH LUGBE
WUSE MARKET
GARKI MARKET
UTAKO MARKET
ZUBA BRIDGE
DEIDEI BUS STOP
MARABA MARKET AREA

5.(NEVER EVER STOP FOR ANYONE IF THEY FLAG YOU DOWN, TO SAY AIRPORT, EVEN IF THEY OFFER 100K, EVEN IF
THEY ARE DYING)

6.LEARN TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT

7.IF YOU MUST DO NIGHT HUSTLE KEEP YOUR JACK KNIFE AND CABURETOR CLEANER HANDY.

8.DON'T TOLERATE TAKING MORE THAN A GUY PAST 10PM TO ANY OUTSKIRT

9.NEVER YOU GET SO COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR RIDER TO SIT FOR A BOTTLE OF DRINK OR FOOD

10.BEFORE YOU EMBARK ON INTERSTATE OFFLINE WITH ANYONE TRY AND RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON THEM AND SEND YOUR LIVE LOCATION TO A TRUSTED FRIEND EVERY 7HOURS

11.DON'T GIVE ADVICE TO A CLIENT IF THEY DIDN'T SAMPLE YOUR OPINION

12.DON'T TAKE SIDES NOR TOLERATE HITTED ARGUMENTS WITH PARTNERS IN YOUR CAR. IF ARGUMENT IS GETTING HITTED QUIETLY FIND A SAFE PLACE AND DROP THEM OFF

13.TRY TO BE IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES AND MAKE YOUR DECISION CONSIDERING FIRST YOUR INTEREST AND SAFETY

14. ALL YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS MUST BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. OPEN ONLY WHERE THE RIDER IS ALIGHTING FROM AND CENTRAL LOCK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY

15. AVOID OFFLINE TRIPS AT NIGHT

16. LEARN TO BEGIN YOUR DAY WITH YOUR CREATOR BEFORE KICKING YOUR CAR AND ENDING IT WITH HIM AS YOU COME INSIDE YOUR COMPOUND AFTER THE DAY'S HUSTLE

MAY GOD HELP US ALL
Good tips!
But writing in capital letters isn't cool!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by RaptObserver: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Passing by... Let Abuja peeps make this thread work like the Lagos o. It will really be helpful
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by AOresources: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Passing by... Let Abuja peeps make this thread work like the Lagos o. It will really be helpful
You can say that again
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by comtem2011: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2022
AOresources:
Interested.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by RaptObserver: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Well, a good Samaritan finally gave me a car to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by comtem2011: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2022
RaptObserver:
Well, a good Samaritan finally gave me a car to hustle.
Congrats bro!!! I wish you well.
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by RaptObserver: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
comtem2011:
Congrats bro!!! I wish you well.

Thanks brother
Re: Abuja Uber Bolt Matchmaking thread by IykeTheArtist: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Goodmorning, Pls How Legit Is This?i Got An Interview Invite From Them. / Guinness Test Yesterday Was Farce. What Happened: / Chevron Earth Scientist Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.