Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. (1600 Views)

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She Feel Like Cuming / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Why Do People Think I'm Bad Because They Presume I'm Married To A Black America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Truthsoldier(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2022
There is this girl,shy,calm,dark and beautiful. I have told her about my plans to marry her, but she's this type that doesn't have time in weekdays except Sundays, we used to call and text each other and she's in her mid twenties.
She trades on fabrics and a good seamstress, so it happened that she promised to make it up to me,surprisingly yesterday she didn't tell me that she would be coming, she's this church girl too,so when she came,she was just all over me,she was just caressing me all over,taking my hands to some areas,I don't want to do the do even though oga was seriously in need.
I could see how hot she was in her eyes,as she kept pulling my face close to hers,now she brought her lips to my and kissed me repeatedly, I have to stop because the thing is trying to affect me,if you know.

After that she said that we shouldn't have kissed,she feels bad,I was like 'wow that is to say if we had had s*x it would have been loads of tears',I thanked God and I hate anybody trying to guilt trip me,I tried to reassure her that it's just a kiss,and if she felt bad,she should just pray but it won't happen again.

When she left,I just thanked God that I didn't do anything with her even though the temptation was there, I called her again to reassure her,but to my shock she said 'hope I enjoyed her stay, that she would come tomorrow and this time if I want to eat her,I should go on,that she loves me and missed me' now she's called me o.

But why are ladies like this?
what should I do.
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Kollins11: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg, no let all these olosho Nigerian girls play mind games with you.

Olosho wey don gobble and suck different sizes of dick dey feel bad just because two of una kiss grin grin, Wonder shall never end.

If she visit you again fvck her like an animal. To hell with her feelings, thunder fire her feelings, screw her feelings.

No allow these daughters of jezebel play mind games with you.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Two foolish adolescents!

You created thread this Monday morning just to express how you're wasting your prime life with a Nigerian girl. Mad people!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by victor9jaar: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
mind games.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2022
grin .. U go women... After wanting to do the do and u been no be push for it to go further. She wan come wan dey disguise like say na one saint so that unku no go dey reason xay see churchy girl wey wan spoil finish.. So she had to use to that old trick to keep u believing she's that churchy sainty u believe she is..

Bros, this time no hold back. Fvck her brains out.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by HopeNeverDies: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2022
Lmao... Dem don put this one for Handicap!!
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:
There is this girl,shy,calm,dark and beautiful. I have told her about my plans to marry her, but she's this type that doesn't have time in weekdays except Sundays, we used to call and text each other and she's in her mid twenties.
She trades on fabrics and a good seamstress, so it happened that she promised to make it up to me,surprisingly yesterday she didn't tell me that she would be coming, she's this church girl too,so when she came,she was just all over me,she was just caressing me all over,taking my hands to some areas,I don't want to do the do even though oga was seriously in need.
I could see how hot she was in her eyes,as she kept pulling my face close to hers,now she brought her lips to my and kissed me repeatedly, I have to stop because the thing is trying to affect me,if you know.

After that she said that we shouldn't have kissed,she feels bad,I was like 'wow that is to say if we had had s*x it would have been loads of tears',I thanked God and I hate anybody trying to guilt trip me,I tried to reassure her that it's just a kiss,and if she felt bad,she should just pray but it won't happen again.

When she left,I just thanked God that I didn't do anything with her even though the temptation was there, I called her again to reassure her,but to my shock she said 'hope I enjoyed her stay, that she would come tomorrow and this time if I want to eat her,I should go on,that she loves me and missed me' now she's called me o.

what should I do.
GUY YOU FUNNY OOOOO. BANG HER HARDER cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Teekay21(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Kollins11:

Olosho wey don gobble and suck different sizes of dick dey feel bad just because two of una kiss grin grin, Wonder shall never end.

If she visit you again fvck her like an animal. To hell with her feelings, thunder fire her feelings, screw her feelings.

Girls are perfect actors
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Brian47(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Two foolish adolescents!

You created thread this Monday morning just to express how you're wasting your life with a Nigerian girl. Mad people!

Comrade calm down
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Ballzproblemm: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:

what should I do.
person wey go dey give better doggy behind your back,fear naija girls ,all this tactics is so. 18th century
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
I think You have bad breath, your mouth stinks grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Truthsoldier(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
I think You have bad breath, your mouth stinks grin grin grin
Are you the one on your profile
Yucks....
I won't go for a dozen of you
even for free....
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Are you the one on your profile
Yucks....
I won't go for a dozen of you
even for free....

You wish boy grin grin grin go and work on your mouth odour boy grin grin
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Truthsoldier(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You wish boy grin grin grin go and work on your mouth odour boy grin grin
She begged to come back,but as for your kind,it's a closed chapter.
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by JhimmyThall(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:

what should I do.
. Why do I feel like I know this girl? Hope we no dey share the same girlfriend op?
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Truthsoldier(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
JhimmyThall:
. Why do I feel like I know this girl? Hope we no dey share the same girlfriend op?

Omg,hahahahaha
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Kronikuz: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Babe dey give werey format he dey fo

1 Like

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Truthsoldier(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kronikuz:
Babe dey give werey format he dey fo

Is there any format there,pls explain.

buh I nor bi were..be calming down
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Dabillion: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
I dey tell u my gee grin
Kollins11:

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Kronikuz: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:

You be her werey grin
She's making you see her as a good girl. Instead of you to smash her pussy out you are here acting like 8 yes old werey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by mikool007(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Truthsoldier:

she doesn't feel guilty, she wanted you to tell her there's nothing bad in it so y'all can proceed doing the do, ladies a very smart, don't be quick to fall for their cheap tricks
Re: She Said She Feel Bad Because We Kissed. by Orire01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Two foolish adolescents!

You created thread this Monday morning just to express how you're wasting your prime life with a Nigerian girl. Mad people!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

States In Nija With Genetically Short Or Deep Vagina / An Ajepako Babe With K-leg Or An Ajebutter Babe With Yam Leg / This Are How To Make A Girl To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.