Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) (5124 Views)

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Indispensable85(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Passionate888:
How is it illegal?

The court said so. Are you ok now?
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by popez: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Point of correction..."TEAMBIAFRA"

Whatever son! cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by ecolime(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Stop using "US" you only have one vote.
I'm not the only sensible voter on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by IbadeHQ: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:

I'm not the only sensible voter on Nairaland.

Yes, you're correct. There are many sensible voters on Nairaland supporting their preferred
Presidential candidates.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by mu2sa2: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief
And an incorrigible LIAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2022
I trust Hausa Fulani.

Peter Obi will reap his 2013 fixed deposit investment in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Ghostrye:
Is this supposed to paint Obi in a bad light? because this article will just do the opposite

Yes it will do opposite with Northerners you called illiterate almajiri cow fuckers ... just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by meditator(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2022
InvestorVee:
Everywhere na peter obi for nairaland this morning lol
Elections don't happen on social media. The votes from five Local Governments in Kano State would cancel of the social media euphoria that has beclouded your likes. Wuna eyes go soon clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Spy360(m): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2022
I will do same to all evil polithiefcians like El rufai
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by DCONE1(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
And so

El rufai ain't got no business in anambra at that point in time
shut up mumu.... wetin you know about human right and freedom of movement and association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
popez:
Does Peter Obi now control the DSS? You people should leave the man y'all swore had no structure. What is this obsession? cheesy

You can't stop a mission who's time has come. Know this and know peace.

Vote common sense. Vote TeamNigeria
Obi could not control DSS in 2013 but Tinubu could control the Nigeria army to shoot people in the Lekki toll gate abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by popez: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Obi could be control DSS in 2013 but Tinubu could control the Nigeria army to shoot people in the Lekki toll gate

Wetin you write bros?
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by InvestorVee(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2022
meditator:
Elections don't have on social media. The votes from five Local Governments in Kano State would cancel of the social media euphoria that has beclouded your likes. Wuna eyes go soon clear
who be this one again. if you like vote mohammed as president if you like vote angel micheal. Not my prob. now shift
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Spizzy1: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2022
rusher14:
But Obi wants better treatment in Kaduna.

I pray oh!
I guess you didn't read the message. Elrufai went to Anambra state on election Eve. He was detained on election day because he had no Business during election.
He was not part election observation team.
If you were the leader of the state, will you allow him to move around during election?
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Minjim: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2022
topcatking:
Obi's observation is true.

What was Obi doing in Osun too?

Thank God, at least that's one singular thing Buhari can lay claim to

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Simplythebest: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2022
This people are really afraid of Obi, i think Nigerians need someone like Obi to deal with them. Nigeria will surely be better with Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by jumper524(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
And so

El rufai ain't got no business in anambra at that point in time
e be like say something dey wory you abi d weed when you smoke this morning Don break your head? Since when external observers of political parties are being restricted to monitor election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by rusher14: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2022
Spizzy1:

I guess you didn't read the message. Elrufai went to Anambra state on election Eve. He was detained on election day because he had no Business during election.
He was not part election observation team.
If you were the leader of the state, will you allow him to move around during election?

After my breakfast, I will be going to the APC Situation Room in town to monitor the election. I am being unlawfully detained here,’’ he said.

He was going to the situation room.

Not like any party has to provide a list of those in the situation room.

I'm all for what Obi did.

Same way I'm all for what El-Rufai is doing.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Bukayosakes:
embarassedSSS detains El Rufai at Awka

•He has no business in Anambra, says Obi

https://thenationonlineng.net/sss-detains-el-rufai-awka/amp/

El-Rufai went to court and won

Unlawful detention: Court orders SSS to apologise to El-Rufai, pay him N2m in damages

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/168796-unlawful-detention-court-orders-sss-to-apologise-to-el-rufai-pay-him-n2m-in-damages.html

We are fully Obidient.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Passionate888: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

The court said so. Are you ok now?

So we have the right to walk about on election day?
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Nosayer: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbo:
Peter Peter Obi is a thief

Does he steal more than the snake, or the monkeys or most recently, the termites that stole 17 billion.....or more than the AG that stole over 120 billion all under the watch of your highly rêverred Apostle of no to kwaruption?

Does he steal more than the bullion van of Burdillion.... grin grin

Simp!
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2022
Passionate888:

So we have the right to walk about on election day?

You can go to court.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by citygarden(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2022
If Obi observation is true, why did elrufai win the sss in court? And you want to tell me this is not dictatorship? If someone did wrong let acknowledge it not because is your candidate. You can be perfect more than him, they only have that grace to be there

topcatking:
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
topcatking:

…and that of the court is wrong
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Obi for everyone...
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Elvis778(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol, so it's fine for El-rufai to be driving around on Election day against the law??
And not like he is voting and driving to his PU ooo....Omo, na spag full una head I swear,

ABI his own should be overlooked because he is a government official,
it's not done anywhere, except in a dysfunctional society which is something Peter Obi will never support.
It's prohibited to move around on Election day UNLESS u are going to cast your vote, apart from this, anyone caught moving Is suspected to be a tool to cause electoral violence or rig.
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Elvis778(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2022
mu2sa2:
And an incorrigible LIAR.
And your next president grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Elvis778(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
I trust Hausa Fulani.

Peter Obi will reap his 2013 fixed deposit investment in 2023.
Cryyyyy cryyy, Hausas are not dumb, most of you dig out propaganda hoping they are dumb enough to swallow it but guess what? YOU HAVE FAILED grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Elvis778:

Cryyyyy cryyy, Hausas are not dumb, most of you dig out propaganda hoping they are dumb enough to swallow it but guess what? YOU HAVE FAILED grin grin grin

Atiku " 90% of hausa aren't on social media"

He go shock you how much they hate your people.

Na Yoruba sabi do equity. They are the only ones that u can expect fairness from.

Keep waiting for a Hausa to vote for a Peter or an Obi. Much less a Peter Obi. Keep waiting grin
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Elvis778(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Atiku " 90% of hausa aren't on social media"

He go shock you how much they hate your people.

Na Yoruba sabi do equity. They are the only ones that u can expect fairness from.

Keep waiting for a Hausa to vote for a Peter or an Obi. Much less a Peter Obi. Keep waiting grin
90% of Hausas are not on SM, you really believe the campaign is only online? With all the march and sensitisation going on offline, sha, it's a good thing oo, we are always 10 steps ahead of you guys grin

By the time you realise the actual magnitude of this storm, PO will be at eagle square Abuja giving his first presidential speech grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Elvis778:

90% of Hausas are not on SM, you really believe the campaign is only online? With all the march and sensitisation going on offline, sha, it's a good thing oo, we are always 10 steps ahead of you guys grin

By the time you realise the actual magnitude of this storm, PO will be at eagle square Abuja giving his first presidential speech grin grin

Yeah. Obi will win 19 Northern States and 5 SW states. grin

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu easily deceived una.

Re: Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) by Elvis778(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Yeah. Obi will win 19 Northern States and 5 SW states. grin

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu easily deceived una.
Lol, calm down sha, February is just 6 months away oo, e go even shock you say Atiku and Tinubu go vote Obi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / Nigerian Rapist Strikes In London / Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.