Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? (1068 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2022

Sahih al-Bukhari 1059
Narrated Abu Musa:
The sun eclipsed and the Prophet (ﷺ) got up, being afraid that it might be the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment). He went to the Mosque and offered the prayer with the longest Qiyam, bowing and prostration that I had ever seen him doing. Then he said, "These signs which Allah sends do not occur because of the life or death of somebody, but Allah makes His worshipers afraid by them. So when you see anything thereof, proceed to remember Allah, invoke Him and ask for His forgiveness."

1. Why was Muhammad terrified of the judgment day if he was really sent by God?

2. If his deeds were good, why would he be afraid of
giving an account of his life to the God he allegedly
had a relationship with?

3. Other prophets waited eagerly to see the day of
the Lord, they knew where they were going.

4. If he was a true prophet of God, he wouldn't be scared of an eclipse!

5. This is a proof that Muhammad knew what the Bible says about the judgement day and he was terrified because he didn't qualify! After all, he acknowledged he didn't know what would be done to him on the last day or where he was going! (Surah 46:9)

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by SmellyNyash: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Mohammed is a lunatic prophet. He was hallucinating thinking that one strange god was talking to him. He came out from his nonsense cave and handed terrorist manual to his senseless followers to start killing people and beheading anybody that opposes his lunatic teachings

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
The false prophet and the antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Because the man said he's not something original and not sure of where he will spend his aftermath
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Mohammed is a lunatic prophet. He was hallucinating thinking that one strange god was talking to him. He came out from his nonsense cave and handed terrorist manual to his senseless followers to start killing people and beheading anybody that opposes his lunatic teachings
He even wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
Because the man said he's not something original and not sure of where he will spend his aftermath
He was a blind man leading everyone into the ditch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
advocatejare:

He was a blind man leading everyone into the ditch

AntiChristian see the life of your prophet
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

AntiChristian see the life of your prophet
You won’t see him here. He’s ashamed of his prophet.

Lordmoh, what do you have to say?
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Skankamola:
The false prophet and the antichrist.
He was truly Antichrist. He stood against everything Christ taught and did
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:48am On Aug 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Buhahahahaha grin muhammad don put them to shame, what a pity
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahahaha grin muhammad don put them to shame, what a pity
grin
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by Lordmoh: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/christianity-fake-thing-iginla/

advocatejare:

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by xproducer: 3:47am On Sep 03, 2022
There is only ONE Savior of mankind from the righteous wrath of GOD to come for sin/ judgment day... found in GOD HIMSELF, in the Person of the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST - The Living WORD, The LOGOS!

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2022

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by RoyalDiadems: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2022
So, Antichristian has not responded to this thread till today? The lies of Mohammed are so obvious but Spiritual blindness is real.

Only the Holy Spirit can do the work of salvation in a lost soul. They can't see the errors of their ways even if you show it to them in black and white.

May the Lord have mercy on all pershing souls and show them His salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
So, Antichristian has not responded to this thread till today? The lies of Mohammed are so obvious but Spiritual blindness is real.

Only the Holy Spirit can do the work of salvation in a lost soul. They can't see the errors of their ways even if you show it to them in black and white.

May the Lord have mercy on all pershing souls and show them His salvation.
Allah has promised to bind their souls and fill hellfire with them.

Allah was recorded boasting in the Quran about his mission:
If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”
-Surah 32:13
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by AntiChristian: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2022
advocatejare:

If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance: but the Word from Me will come true, “I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together.”

Isaiah 45:7 has captured it in full!

Let that be your memory verse for today!
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your messenger saw ordinary sun eclipse and jakpa grin
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Why not write it out and show us where Yahweh boasted to fill hell with humans like you demonic god Allah did!

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by RoyalDiadems: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
advocatejare:

While the true God was giving His only Son to depopulate hell, and working hard to bring as much people into heaven as possible, the fake god is boasting that he'll fill hell with men. He rejoices to see hell populated.

Please, open a thread on this, let's hear what the Muslims have to say about this.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by Lordmoh: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=116307293][/quote]

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by HisSplendor: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
advocatejare:

He even wanted to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff

"Prophet (peace be upon him) became so sad as we have heard(come to know) that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down..."
Sahih Bukhari 9:87:111

Na wá o.
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
HisSplendor:

Na wá o.
He was suicidal
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by TenQ: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
advocatejare:

1. Why was Muhammad terrified of the judgment day if he was really sent by God?

2. If his deeds were good, why would he be afraid of
giving an account of his life to the God he allegedly
had a relationship with?

3. Other prophets waited eagerly to see the day of
the Lord, they knew where they were going.

4. If he was a true prophet of God, he wouldn't be scared of an eclipse!

5. This is a proof that Muhammad knew what the Bible says about the judgement day and he was terrified because he didn't qualify! After all, he acknowledged he didn't know what would be done to him on the last day or where he was going! (Surah 46:9)
LegalWolf, Antichristian, Vanessa7 and haekymbahd: some questions needs answers from you o!

1. Why was Mohammed AFRAID of the day of judgment when he's the one to grant passage and forgiveness to you Muslims?
2. As Muslims, are you confident for the destination Islam is taking you to?

I stop here. Please answer the OP's questions o!

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by HisSplendor: 1:15am On Dec 13, 2022
advocatejare:

He was suicidal

That's demonic oppression.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by Maximus692(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2022
That was the first thing i read that struck my mind!

Just compare to what that Jewish young man said:

All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

The highlighted is just too much abeg, that is what i call "CERTAINTY" undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by HisSplendor: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Maximus692:
That was the first thing i read that struck my mind!

Just compare to what that Jewish young man said:

All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things" Matthew 28:18-20

The highlighted is just too much abeg, that is what i call "CERTAINTY" undecided

The people of the world can't realize what they're missing when they do not have Jesus. The rejoice in their ignorance and even take pride in it.

Those of us who have encountered Jesus know that those claims Jesus made l are not enjoy claims.

All the powers of hell tremble at His name.
Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by advocatejare(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2022
HisSplendor:

That's demonic oppression.
Yes, he confessed that demon lived inside him

Re: Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet? by HisSplendor: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2022
advocatejare:

Yes, he confessed that demon lived inside him

This is serious!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did God Create People To Be Homosexuals, Transgender, Pedophiles, Non Binary Etc / This Is The Reason Islam Is Open To Terrorism While Christianity Don't / Cell Phone Vs. Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.