Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love? (849 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2022
I have never been loved by any woman in my life. What I have experienced and still experiencing even in my 30s is extreme admiration from women and flirtations from random women, but I think my personality is shit so I have never given anyone a chance to come too close to cry over me or whatever.

But I have loved once as a young man and I nearly died when the girl wasn’t showing me the same love I showed her, I was depressed for almost two years and since then I never truly gave love a chance again. I became BADBOIBIPO, The proud egocentric and arrogant alpha king who walks like the world revolves around his deek.

Have you ever loved anyone or being loved by anyone before?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by MaryAye(f): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes, I have. My late husband was my all in all. It feels good to be in love. But now, I have transferred that love to my son. You should try opening your heart. It doesn't bite.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by MaryAye(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by imagrg(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Can we chat on WhatsApp please?
I think we can make up for our loses together.
I'm Edo State based. In my late 50s.
0 8 0 35 0 96 3 42. Just say "love from Nairaland" I would understand.
MaryAye:
Yes, I have. My late husband was my all in all. It feels good to be in love. But now, I have transferred that love to my son. You should try opening your heart. It doesn't bite.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by MaryAye(f): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
imagrg:
Can we chat on WhatsApp please?
I think we can make up for our loses together.
I'm Edo State based. In my late 50s.
0 8 0 35 0 96 3 42. Just say "love from Nairaland" I would understand.

I detached myself from WhatsApp and Facebook for a while now. I only communicate via Gmail and nairaland. I understand your stand point but I am not thinking of any relationship now. I just want the best for my son. I'm sorry if this hurts you.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Littlemom2021: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Badboibipo:
I have never been loved by any woman in my life. What I have experienced and still experiencing even in my 30s is extreme admiration from women and flirtations from random women, but I think my personality is shit so I have never given anyone a chance to come too close to cry over me or whatever.

But I have loved once as a young man and I nearly died when the girl wasn’t showing me the same love I showed her, I was depressed for almost two years and since then I never truly gave love a chance again. I became BADBOIBIPO, The proud egocentric and arrogant alpha king who walks like the world revolves around his deek.

yes I have been in love before and how it turns out was so very terrible I had a son so trust no man,don't give all love for anyone you fell in love with and right now been a single mom is better than to be with a monster
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Only from my mom and sisters
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Jeremani: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Na matured people full this trend.

But love dey see me dey run
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Blunttruth: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Badboibipo:

In other words you became a redPiller
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by pansophist(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Most men have never, and will never experience love, that's the sad truth. The closest to being loved most men will get will be from their mother, or their dog.

What most men will come to understand as love from a woman will be her need for him to perform. That he provides, protect, and deliver on areas that are his responsibilities.

Because she desire for him to perform, he may confuse "desire" with "love". Since most men have never experienced being loved, he may not know the difference between her desire and love.

But I can tell you that love is one of the greatest of heavens blessings. A woman's love in its purest form validates your being, accepts you for who you are, and makes you feel free.

The best formula to experience love from a woman is to first love yourself. You love yourself by treating yourself as someone you actually care for. Love yourself first, which set the stage for others to love you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by nooboody: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
love is weakness.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Moshybear(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaryAye:
Sorry for your loss hun. Kisses
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Savedday: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
If u like, love 9ja girl with ur life, they don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by Sammy101111(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
It just hard to explain my feelings because i love mature woman alot i dont know why i alwayd feel that way. I like mature women
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by IceDune: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yes, from one person. The only person that love me unconditionally is my dad.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love? by MaryAye(f): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moshybear:
Sorry for your loss hun. Kisses

Thank you, darling.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Making Me To Worry / Chinese Lady Shakes Her Small Breast And Yansh Dancing Odo By Kizz Daniel / I Stalked Her Now She Want To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.