Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi (32713 Views)

Simon Ekpa Accused Peter Obi Of Rigging Election / Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by manutdrichie(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Image123(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na today Obi supporters dey threaten life? It's very rare to see other parties threatening.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by 07kjb: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
I so much love people with PRESTIGE

LIKE MYSELF I DON'T JOKE WITH MY PRESTIGE

MACARONI IS A GOOD MAN

VOTE L.P FOR CHANGE

SHUN TRIBALISM

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by FarinolaFrances: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
this guy self dey talk too much.must he responds to every news

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na u put ursef on the spot, macaroni...

Any celeb wey dey carry politician for head like afro, na oyo hin dey...

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi’ is their nightmares naw. I don't blame them grin
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by boldtruthalways: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sahara Reporters....stop spreading fake news. Every true Nigerian knows Peter Obi has nothing to do with violence and criminality since inception.
Vote Peter Obi and Dr Yusuf Datti Ahmed of Labour Party for a new Nigeria. Papa, mama, pikin is the Logo, LP is the party...spread the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by CommonSense1967: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary and his Obi diots zombies are actually IPIG terrorist monkeys is disguise.
Once the pathological Biafuro liars loses the election, they will revert to their usual Nigeria is a Zoo slogan.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by obedience4(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Election is not a do or die affairs.. General election in the past has come and gone, yet will still see politician Cross carpet.. I Wonder why a citizen that neither candidate knows even his or her name will now be campaigning to the extent of issuing threats..
Las las them pikin go dey abroad we go they kill ourselves for nothing..
I make my Money and enjoy my life who wins doesn't change one ish about me neither will it put food on my table

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by FLYFIRE(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Image123:
Na today Obi supporters dey threaten life? It's very rare to see other parties threatening.
You were doing well, what happened to you?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by BigDick70inch(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi is the person Mr macaroni says preach peace and calmness

Tinubu is the one telling everyone "Emi lo kan" as if Nigeria belongs to him and anyone that refuses to support him will either be tagged Igbo or Ipob

It is good that Mr Macaroni voice out on the threat to his life before they do to him what they did to Late Funsho Williams

Fool...
So what has William got to do with yo post?!
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Chukabiz(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Please point the name he mentioned.

Oga, he said Sahara reporters were wrong to accuse one candidate. Which candidate did sahara reporters mention? Was it Tinubu or Obi?

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Bizibi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

What is wrong with saying it's my turn?

He's sat back and supported many before and never even contested for any executive role at presidency.
Yet you want us to feel agitated because he feels it's his time to put his name forward?

wetin dey worry you!!! Una supporters are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is the one telling everyone "Emi lo kan" as if Nigeria belongs to him and anyone that refuses to support him will either be tagged Igbo or Ipob

It is good that Mr Macaroni voice out on the threat to his life before they do to him what they did to Late Funsho Williams

Like a murderer wants to be president?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Fool...
So what has William got to do with yo post?!

Who killed funsho Williams?

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by EBMedia: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by SMGGroup: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

He said E Mi L'okan.

It's my turn.

Should that be an issue?

Has he ever contested for the office in any capacity?

Is it an offence for someone to have ambition and think the time is rife?

It will no longer be the turn of godfathers. It's the turn of Nigerian youths. we are taking our country back

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by rusher14: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bizibi:
wetin dey worry you!!! Una supporters are the problem.

Problem because a man thinks he has the right to vie for the top job?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Alajiki(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Abi o. The same way Ikemba Ojukwu was poisoned.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Bizibi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Problem because a man thinks he has the right to vie for the top job?
abeg go and sit down....
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by FLYFIRE(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sowore has also been after President Obi for some time
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kagd10:
This endsar thief should shut up. People who cashed out on Nigerians while using endsar struggle.
You mean Macaroni of a guy is another ipob who staged endsars and burnt down BRT buses? grin. Set awon comfisuonists, same way they cal me ipob for supporting obi. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is the one telling everyone Emi Lo'kan as if it's a must he must be president

did he come to your house to force you to support him...?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by PointZerom: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

So any body whose picture you show, I should accept it to be that of Tinubu?

Is this Obi's head?

Continue deceiving yourself. We all watched this koro-koro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

He's sat back and supported many before and never even contested for any executive role at presidency.
Yet you want us to feel agitated because he feels it's his time to put his name forward?

You dey mind them... But OBI fit dey jump from one church wey e no dey go before to another... Everybody eye go soon clear.. No shortcut
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
This macaroni just behaves like a brat who knows nothing about history.
All he cares about is the likes and retweets and would not risk tampering with the moods of majority of those who dash it to him.
He should just do his comedy and leave nationalism for serious minded people.

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
udokpuenyi:
That was their agreement in their recent strategic meeting in a hotel in Abuja. The evil parties that brought this country to its knees does not want to go down without a fight
but you guys are mudslinging other's with ageism and health issues... He must come to equity must do so with clean hands...
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

It’s not anybody’s turn, it’s a democracy, it’s not kingship or Nigeria is not a gift of payback. It’s a sovereign state. Highest he should have said, it’s the turn of Nigerians I Bola Ahmed Tinubu should steer the ship this nation, it’s the context of the word, when you are not too educated or fluent with speech. It’s the words that mattters
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Great0ne1: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Shut up!! You need to get him babies diapers first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / 2023: Why Is Buhari Not Campaigning For Tinubu The Way Obasanjo Did For Yaradua? / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.