Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi (32700 Views)

Simon Ekpa Accused Peter Obi Of Rigging Election / Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

When Funsho Williams was killed, those who were investigated were Adeseye Ogunlewe (a PDP chieftain) and William's campaign manager.
Don't distort the facts.

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORAMUS!!!

Tinubu KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAMS.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by freemi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Please point the name he mentioned.
u can read but u cannot understand
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
/

One can threaten anyone in Nigeria today and sign off with "Obidient" and morons will start having erection.

Don't be surprised that the one being threatened is the one sending the threat himself/herself to score cheap political point.

Emi Lokan urchins are desperate for attention.

/
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
FLYFIRE:

You were doing well, what happened to you?

Here they come again, imagine someone insulting me for saying the plain truth about their candidate? Reno complained, Femi Kuti just complained too. Someone is asking what happened to me, i should close my eyes and support ipobic rascality.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Muddying up issues.

The president of the nation was a PDP man.

Candidate that was killed - was a PDP man.

Police was under the control of the same PDP.

instead of focusing on the opposition, they felt it was more likely the killing was done by one of their own, yet you are here yapping.
. The obvious facts cannot be removed Nigerians are wise
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by PharmacyStore: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is serious
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by bdon123(m): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

What is wrong with saying it's my turn?

He's sat back and supported many before and never even contested for any executive role at presidency.
Yet you want us to feel agitated because he feels it's his time to put his name forward?

If u were a normal thinking human being u will feel irritated wit a candidate saying its my turn...as if our votes dont matter.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by bdon123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

E mi Lo'kan, are we sharing bread ?

We want a president that will rescue this country from total collapse and steer her to the path of prosperity..

Tinubu is too old, corrupt, sick and fragile . He can't do nothing . The leaked recent photo of Tinubu below speaks negative volume
Tinubu no mind to die as president n deliver naija into Boko haram Founder.
Very fcking selfish agbado merchant.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by AkuOlisa: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
APC could not find anything they can use to discredit peter obi and the decided to go the cowardly way.

Tribal propaganda.

They are trying everything possible to sell Peter Obi as a tribal candidate something no other political party have dire to try.

APC supporters are willing to play the tribal card is it will guaranty them winning the general election.

Unfortunately, some Peter Obi supporters are giving them the tools needed to promote their propaganda.

But in all in all, Atiku is coming.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with appealing to the delegates of his party by saying it is his turn.

He has worked hard for the party and believes he has stood by the sidelines enough without interfering.

He can make such a statement.

Nothing wrong with it except for those who are looking to find a fault with it.

He didn't lie, he didn't cheat, he made an impassioned plea to his party.

It’s his turn for his party not for the presidency, presidency not a monarchy system but a democratic republic we are in, you contest not given freely, I am not a fan of his idealogy or his work, I have been around the world and seen leaders, read books of great leaders like Lee of Singapore, Gadafi of Libya, king of dubai, Burkina Faso man among others, under 23 years, with Lagos the smallest state and largest revenue as a city in africa should be well tarred, all street, all roads, all avenue, no single pot holes, but 23 years pikin don marry born self.

He come up to me as someone who want power, put his people in power, remain loyal to him, manipulate them, get what he want, not the selfless leader, no one can oppose him.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by ZombieSlayer1: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:
This macaroni just behaves like a brat who knows nothing about history.
All he cares about is the likes and retweets and would not risk tampering with the moods of majority of those who dash it to him.
He should just do his comedy and leave nationalism for serious minded people.
Rubbish talk, so you don't want him to clear this name after your agbado master tried to shortchange him?
You urchins are just angry he has come open that you bats are threatening him

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by JASONjnr(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

He said E Mi L'okan.

It's my turn.

Should that be an issue?

Has he ever contested for the office in any capacity?

Is it an offence for someone to have ambition and think the time is rife?

Because he has never contested for presidency doesn't mean that it is his turn.... He's a Nigerian and we all are Nigerians and we all are entitled to the position and it's not his birthright or his appointed time.

It is not an offence to have ambition but let your ambition not become a problem to another individual... If Tinubu wants to rule himself... He has the right to do so.... If you want him to rule the entire Yoruba land.. he should go ahead... but to lead Nigeria with his Muslim Muslim ticket and his health issues..... That is my problem. because silly decisions from him will affect me, and my entire family and generation....
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is the 2023 presidential election between Obi and Tinubu?
It is foolishness to be bashing Tinubu alone while leaving Atiku a gladiator from the north aside.
If truly the election is a 3 horse race, by the time you burn your energy on one side, the other one will bypass you

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by goodheart01: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

He's sat back and supported many before and never even contested for any executive role at presidency.
Yet you want us to feel agitated because he feels it's his time to put his name forward?

What is not wrong with saying it’s my turn? What is actually wrong with mofos like u? Must he rule?

You’re defending a man who doesn’t have any reason to rule Nigeria other than “it is his turn”

May God deliver you

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Canberra55: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

HMM u r 1smartass dude,i swear.Jus luk at ur subtle attempt 2 divorce TINUBU'S self-proclaimed "emi lokan" mantra from its actual crystal-clear sense of entitlement,by tryna paint anoda softer,milder,less-imposing meaning of it. In d beginning of ur post,u asked why it's wrong 4him 2say it's his turn,2which i'd like u 2ansa d question,'his turn 4what?'cos in ur heart f hearts,u kno jus like any oda Nigerian,that as opposed ur final claim of him just "...putting his name forward?" people's reason 4 agitation came frm understanding that beyond TINUB jus 'putting his name 4ward',he actually made that statement frm a standpoint where it means that any1 can j wake up n decide when/who 2bcom presido regardles of whatever. U smart!
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by DCONE1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
If peter obi later disappoint us , I sabi all of una
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Ykc2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

When Funsho Williams was killed, those who were investigated were Adeseye Ogunlewe (a PDP chieftain) and William's campaign manager.
Don't distort the facts.
I won't blame you because funsho William is not your relation,tinubu knew that Obasanjo might use federal might to denied him second term therefore funsho William must be killed ,am not saying he ordered the hit on funsho but the handwriting is on the wall , tinibu group killed him period,

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by DCONE1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi is the person Mr macaroni says preach peace and calmness

Tinubu is the one telling everyone "Emi lo kan" as if Nigeria belongs to him and anyone that refuses to support him will either be tagged Igbo or Ipob

It is good that Mr Macaroni voice out on the threat to his life before they do to him what they did to Late Funsho Williams
if peter obi later disappoint us , I go swear for all of una
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Abujason: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
domination:
With the recent political atmosphere in Nigeria which has been dominated by attacks and counter attacks, macaroni has debunked news being peddled by propagandist that he accused obedients of cyber bullying infact he maintained that Peter Obi has always preached peace.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1559114659671801858?t=9DAvgazttDoeKewxNxx8UQ&s=19

Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/7281977/mr-macaroni-threatened-not-supporting

The BATstards were the ones that jumped up to claim it was Obi and the Obidients. Those people have no commonsense and all they want is for Nigeria to continue in its current trajectory as long as the Great Ancestor becomes president.

God forbid BAT thing!

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by azpekuliar: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

So because Jonathan was the beneficiary of Yar'adua's death Jonathan must have been involved in it one way or the other?

Was Yar Adua murdered in his house less than 8 months to general elections while preparing to run against a stooge?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

He said E Mi L'okan.

It's my turn.

Should that be an issue?

Is it an offence for someone to have ambition and think the time is rife?

And then Emilokan also said, "I will fight dirty". How do you see that? And ," They will labour to death ". Are these the words of one who should be president? Or are these words found in drug lord's parlance?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by effort1: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Tinubu is having dementia.

Do you want a man with dementia to rule the destiny of your children for 8 years?

If you have a company, will you hire a man with dementia to manage your company?
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by rusher14: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
effort1:

Tinubu is having dementia.

Do you want a man with dementia to rule the destiny of your children for 8 years?

If you have a company, will you hire a man with dementia to manage your company?
The same God that healed you of yours can do it for him.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Demolakay: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=115724669]

He said E Mi L'okan.

It's my turn.

Should that be an issue?

Is it an offence for someone to have ambition and think the time is rife?[/quote

U lied! he said"Emi lokan! Yoruba Lokan!
Go ND watch d video again,maybe u will stop lieing.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by effort1: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

The same God that healed you of yours can do it for him.

At least, you agree that Tinubu has dementia.

For your information, Tinubu's dementia is incurable
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by rusher14: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Demolakay post=115731644][/quote]

grin

Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by rusher14: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
effort1:

At least, you agree that Tinubu has dementia.

For your information, Tinubu's dementia is incurable

The same God that did it for you can do it for him.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by franudi: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by Picardor2: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
rusher14:

Gatat of here. Talking rubbish. Are u not SUFFERING or maybe u are not becos u are close to him. Nobody owns Nigeria including Tinubu. he caused more harm by bringing Buhari so no dey talk rubbish again. Nonsense
Re: Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi by rusher14: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Picardor2:

Gatat of here. Talking rubbish. Are u not SUFFERING or maybe u are not becos u are close to him. Nobody owns Nigeria including Tinubu. he caused more harm by bringing Buhari so no dey talk rubbish again. Nonsense

Run along Kiddo.

Nobody has time for toddlers here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Presidential Response To State House Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.