Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Bbnaija: Fans React As Kess Refuses To Kiss Ilebaye Because Of His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Fans React As Kess Refuses To Kiss Ilebaye Because Of His Marriage (330 Views)

I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out / BBNaija’s Kess Gifts His Parents House, Car (Photos) / BBNaija: Fans Blast DJ Xclusive Over His Poor Performance At Bbnaija Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fans React As Kess Refuses To Kiss Ilebaye Because Of His Marriage by Xole2000: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kess, a married housemate on Big Brother Naija, refused a love approach from Ilebaye, a female housemate.

Ilebaye attempted to kiss Kess when they were both lying on a bed. Kess had previously said that his wife had supported him in appearing on the show and had allowed him to have fun.

Visit the link in my signature to learn how to make money online

(1) (Reply)

Reactions To Amaka Eviction Bbnaija 2022 / “I Still Dey Go Shows For Germany”: Carter Efe Reacts As Machala Song Taken Down / OBO Don Show Love – Portable Rejoices As Davido Follows Him Back On Instagram (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.