Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures (747 Views)

Charly Boy Raises Alarm; Yorubas Are Targeting Igbos In the South West / Bandits Targeting And Killing Our Male Children In Zamfara Worrisome – Rep Gumi / #AnambraDecides: No Election In Isuaniocha, Awka North - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
I saw this one clearly bandits targeting igbos,if you like don't believe, but it would happen , just like I told you about the Abuja attacks before it happened
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Man of God grin
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Man of God grin

I am not and I will never be
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
vasel15:

I am not and I will never be
Nice knowing that.
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just be vigilant
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by dnawah(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
vasel15:
I saw this one clearly bandits targeting igbos,if you like don't believe, but it would happen , just like I told you about the Abuja attacks before it happened
I waiting u see about me?
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Vulturereloaded: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Even the bandits are Tired of APC. If they catch any APC member, its finished.

If they threatened to bring buhari to the bush, what will they do to yoruba tinubu?
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
dnawah:
I waiting u see about me?

You go win bet very soon
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even the bandits are Tired of APC. If they catch any APC member, its finished.

If they threatened to bring buhari to the bush, what will they do to yoruba tinubu?

I don't care about Nigerian elections because Nigeria is dead

2 Likes

Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Vulturereloaded: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
vasel15:

I don't care about Nigerian elections because Nigeria is dead

Nnamdi kanu is a greater threat to Igbo's than bandits.
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Nnamdi kanu is a greater threat to Igbo's than bandits.

This boy Ijelespeaks zukwanike, biafra is bigger than nnamdi kanu
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Vulturereloaded: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
vasel15:

This boy Ijelespeaks zukwanike, biafra is bigger than nnamdi kanu

But you abandoned Biafra to free him. Why are you sitting at home?

Did you sit at home for these guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

Umu bingo. Ndi eriri eri.
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dss should go after beasts like this. DSS is becoming useless.
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by vasel15: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

But you abandoned Biafra to free him. Why are you sitting at home?

Did you sit at home for these guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

Umu bingo. Ndi eriri eri.

Your market don dry even your facebokk traffic is low, go find work, after they remove apc and Uzoadinma In 2023 you will be forgotten, but Nigeria is still dead and we must break up

1 Like

Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
What’s new!? They’re already attacking Igbos’ in the south-east! Something that was once thought to be impossible…that is, until Buhari appeared on the scene again in 2015!
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by Vulturereloaded: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
vasel15:

Your market don dry even your facebokk traffic is low, go find work, after they remove apc and Uzoadinma In 2023 you will be forgotten, but Nigeria is still dead and we must break up

You have not answered me. If Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi kanus scam, why did you not sit at home for the guys above?
Re: Prediction:i See Bandits Targeting Igbos In The North~pictures by dnawah(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2022
vasel15:

You go win bet very soon
Iseee o! I nearly win last weekend. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima / Opinion: Timing Of Soludo's open grazing Ban Suspicious / 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.