Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! (4610 Views)

Breaking News!! Igbos And Port Harcourt. / How The Igbos Came Out Of The War Of Genocide To Be The Richest Tribe In Nigeria / Breaking News! Igbos In Lagos Resolve To Vote En Mass. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Ijaws are mostly touts and hudlooms that is why cultism is very high there.
They are naturally lazy and comparing them with the Igbos is an insult and you need to apologise.
Meanwhile ,be OBIdient 2023

I wanted to correct you but I observed that the dictionary of vawulence defined Hudloom as a higher case of hoodlum.
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Sorry, I erred with the reference.
If you don't, then rest
Mtcheew!.
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by Kingnelson9: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:

I wanted to correct you but I observed that the dictionary of vawulence defined Hudloom as a higher case of hoodlum.

Lol but you still got the info.
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Mtcheew!.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Smh
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by LikeAking: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg ignore OP.
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by GodsOwnMan: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ijaws lead eboes follow
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by GodsOwnMan: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

To be sincere with you I have met hausa, igbo, kanuri, Efik, Ibibio, Tiv people etc but I have never seen a single ijaw person before, lol
Ijaw maybe the smallest tribe in Nigeria

ijaws are not loud and beat chest like okoros
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by GodsOwnMan: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:
Sellouts that can only give 300000 votes to Ijaw son.

Ijaw spans across 400000 communities and 12000000 villages crisscrossing the boundaries of all the SE states.

Ijaw is verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig with Igbo occupying at "least" 45 % of areas found in the current day portharcourt

there are no eboes in portharcourt
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by GodsOwnMan: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

See young boy stop trying to rewrite a history you know nothing about.

Their is no such word as kwerem like you claimed.

Unlike igbo language

We dont use kwere as agree, we say kwerule.

And we dont use the word e kwere m for we agree instead we use e kwerulem.

Their is no need for all this long talk.

I only corrected you.

It's not ndi kwerre it's nde ikwerre.

Anything wey you talk again na you sabi.

he is a land grabbing cownu/ekpa disciple. Give am wotowoto
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by GodsOwnMan: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Ijaws are mostly touts and hudlooms that is why cultism is very high there.
They are naturally lazy and comparing them with the Igbos is an insult and you need to apologise.
Meanwhile ,be OBIdient 2023

who is eboe when ijaw is standing? or you think this is about pushing drugs in Sri Lanka?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by mauriceminor: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
666Advocate:
Proudly Ijaw, fully Atikulated.
oga u be ewu..dem.dey talk about riches u dey talk about articulated poverty it's knocking on ur doorstop
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by bigwig071(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ijoh:

First and foremost, Ijaw is as large as Igbo both in area and in population.
So many people you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.

The statement that Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria is false.
The world � judge richest people by how many people are living below poverty level.
Ijaw is the richest tribe in Nigeria ��.

All over Ariaria Aba, Ogui Road Enugu, Main Market Onitsha, Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Main Park Aba, etc, Igbo beggers with plates everywhere

but you will never ever see not even one Ijaw that beg with plates on the streets not even in the 2,500 Ijaw villages and settlements and the 88 Clans.
but the word ijaw na which from which people language? And most of the so called ijaw people most of their surname na which people's names? And true origins of the so called ijaw people?
Re: Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

there are no eboes in portharcourt

I mean Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelensky In A New York Gay Pride Parade Way Back 1991 / Tinubu And His Cohorts In Trouble; Obidients Get In [pic] / February 2024 Will Be The Craziest Month In The History Of The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.