Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already (588 Views)

INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th / Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. / INEC Have No Power To Cancel An Election Already Announced By The R/officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by Nifemy4(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lets allay all the hoopla, cloudy mist and thick fog awning the 2023 presidential elections to rest. behold, before you glue me to the obedients, lets call a spade a spade and not a farming tool. There's indeed a sudden and unprecedented wave of cravings for a fresh leadership and a radical overhaul of our leadership status quo.
The surge towards the end of the pvc registration is a strong signal and litmus indication that the people want something new and different. These non verbal cues of the crowd that haunted all pvc registration centers nationwide is worthy of in-depth and thorough analysis.
The demography and distribution amongst the registrants is my main stronghold of argument and why peter stands a better chance. below, are some of the strong markers that characterized the just concluded registration.

According to channels tv.

1. 71percent of the newly registered voters are between the ages of 18- 35 years old. i am not clairvoyant, but logic will not fail you to postulate that about 60percent of this fraction are rooting for obi. infact, during my time at the center to also register, i had a chit chat with a few persons who also swore they were here to register to thumb vote obi on the D day , who they see as thier messiah.

2. over 80 percent of the newly registered are students. majority of who are surely youths, and part and parcel of the same social media community the oppositions claim is only an euphoria and an online pseudo fans.

3. The 5 top leading states of registered voters are southern state. it surely wont be a walk in the park anymore for the north. we can say unequivocally that there's a sight to northern hegemony. its obvious to even the blind that the south has finally woken from its decades of slumber

4. There is a very high tendency that the massive crowd that predated the inec centers will surely come out to vote. nobody will go through such hell only to stay back at home sleeping on that day. i was there 3am such stress wont go in vain

you need no pundit to sing it to you that The youths are undisputedly the deciders of the forth coming presidential election . ruling them out and calling them online noise makers and obituaries is a nail at your own palm and a joke at your own peril.

AYODEJI FEMI

3 Likes

Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by donjazet(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes oo. The youths are out for this!

Our labor will never be in vain.

5 Likes

Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na only 5% get youth... grin grin
Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by yyba: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Very true he has won the election on social media 100%
Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by Nifemy4(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
yyba:
Very true he has won the election on social media 100%
I was waiting for this type of comment, you wont cease to amaze me the quotient of your reasoning capacity. i have two questions for you

1. The people on social media are they aliens? or they are not legally allowed to vote? or are they are not humans like me and you ?
2 did you just register or do you have a pvc ? have you met anyone who wants to vote for atiku or tinubu? how do they market this type of candidates.

keep shouting its social media lol endsars protest that almost left the entire country in a topsy turvy state and kept the wicked leaders on vigil started on social media

2 Likes

Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by Lovelive: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nifemy4:
Lets allay all the hoopla, cloudy mist and thick fog awning the 2023 presidential elections to rest. behold, before you glue me to the obedients, lets call a spade a spade and not a farming tool. There's indeed a sudden and unprecedented wave of cravings for a fresh leadership and a radical overhaul of our leadership status quo.
The surge towards the end of the pvc registration is a strong signal and litmus indication that the people want something new and different. These non verbal cues of the crowd that haunted all pvc registration centers nationwide is worthy of in-depth and thorough analysis.
The demography and distribution amongst the registrants is my main stronghold of argument and why peter stands a better chance. below, are some of the strong markers that characterized the just concluded registration.

According to channels tv.

1. 71percent of the newly registered voters are between the ages of 18- 35 years old. i am not clairvoyant, but logic will not fail you to postulate that about 60percent of this fraction are rooting for obi. infact, during my time at the center to also register, i had a chit chat with a few persons who also swore they were here to register to thumb vote obi on the D day , who they see as thier messiah.

2. over 80 percent of the newly registered are students. majority of who are surely youths, and part and parcel of the same social media community the oppositions claim is only an euphoria and an online pseudo fans.

3. The 5 top leading states of registered voters are southern state. it surely wont be a walk in the park anymore for the north. we can say unequivocally that there's a sight to northern hegemony. its obvious to even the blind that the south has finally woken from its decades of slumber

4. There is a very high tendency that the massive crowd that predated the inec centers will surely come out to vote. nobody will go through such hell only to stay back at home sleeping on that day. i was there 3am such stress wont go in vain

you need no pundit to sing it to you that The youths are undisputedly the deciders of the forth coming presidential election . ruling them out and calling them online noise makers and obituaries is a nail at your own palm and a joke at your own peril.

AYODEJI FEMI

Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by dheilaw1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
You will not stop deceiving yourself
Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by yyba: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nifemy4:
I was waiting for this type of comment, you wont cease to amaze me the quotient of your reasoning capacity. i have two questions for you

1. The people on social media are they aliens? or they are not legally allowed to vote? or are they are not humans like me and you ?
2 did you just register or do you have a pvc ? have you met anyone who wants to vote for atiku or tinubu? how do they market this type of candidates.

keep shouting its social media lol endsars protest that almost left the entire country in a topsy turvy state and kept the wicked leaders on vigil started on social media
1. You are just assuming base on social media miscreants who on election day , they won't go out and vote. But preferred to post rubbish like .there candidate is winning
2. Asking if i have met anyone that like TINUBU or ATIKU confirm to me 100% you are part of those who preferred to be posting rubbish our candidate is winning on social media without going out to vote for him/ her
Re: With These Pvc Registration Data? Obi Has Won This Election Already by Lovelive: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Here is what I want to say; thank God you put it straight here.
" But we know their lies, propagandas and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses. "

1. I am not Igbo man, I am an Ijebu man.

2. I am not Ipob. I am not violent rather I am very tolerant and peaceful.

3. I am not deceitful or liar who dwells in propagandas and falsehood.

4. I say it here and now that Peter Obi is national project.

Peace, Joy and Love to your heart. We the Obidents love you All.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures
PO-ssible must be achieved 2023-2031

elivtjackson5:
. THE MANY LIES OF TINUBU AND HIS CAMPAIGN TEAM AGAINST PETER OBI

To put the matter straight Peter Obi is the most accepted of all the presidential candidates among the Nigerians from all ages, professions, tribes, religions, of course peter obi is the most suited for the job among the contenders.

Unfortunately his political opponents especially that of APC, BOLA TINUBU and his campaign team are scheming and working hard to destroy the good will that Nigerians have bestowed on Obi.

The OBI's campaign team should therefore put in some work to counter this as they prepare to commence campaigns soon .

I am going to clearly state here the evil strategies that the BATIST are using to dent Obi's candidature and advice on how Obi's team should counter this.

Tinubu's evil goals.

1) Create the impression that Peter Obi is a sectional project.

2) Portray Peter Obi's supporters across Nigeria as Ipob and violent people and intolerant.

3) Portray Peter Obi and the Obidients as deceitful and liars.

4) Portray Obi's presidency as a tribal project.

HOW THEY WORK ON THIS EVIL SCHEMES

Tinubu's campaign team hires and pays some people especially in the media to design and create violent posts, engage in tribal discriminating acts and posts, issue tribal warnings and threats, while hiding under the Obidient camp to carry out this evil acts. Then they turn around and accuse Peter Obi and his supporters.

They sponsor and publish this acts on national dailys (e.g. The Nation Newspaper) social media, and infact all media claiming victims and making the Obidients the culprit.

They create false and deceitful informations including endorsements by celebrity figures, some polticians, videos, images hiding under the image of the obidients, then turn around to publish such reports as lies and deceit from Obidient team.

An example was a sponsored article where Tinubu8 campaign team hired some criminals called Igbo youths.

They issued threats that Tinubu's campaign team are not allowed in the South East. They ran to the Guardian newspaper paid and published it.

All these is to portray Peter Obi's support base as intolerant.

Treacherous indeed.

A lot of dangerous scenarios like this one plays out every day.

However let me warn Obi's team that more aggressive versions of this evil scheming by Tinubu, his campaign team and his supporters are in store against Peter Obi's Presidential aspiration and the movement

But we know that lies, propaganda and falsehood cannot stop the choice of the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi's Campaign Team, The Labour Party (LP) And All Obidient Supporters Must Therefore Be Proactive In The Way They React And Respond To The Many Lies Emanating From the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate

(1) (Reply)

2023 Will Be About Competence, Not Connection – Obi / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Militants Declare War Against Nigerian Government! (video) / Buhari's Industrial Revolution - Nigeria Builds Trains, Helicopters, Large Ships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.